Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 (11059 Views)

Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu / Appeal Court To Deliver Judgment In Osun Governorship Tussle On Friday March 24 / Osun Guber: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking APC, Oyetola’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by victorazy(m): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2022
beardedboy:

You people and gragra self!

Who gara-gara pass Tinubu?

Ati agbado ewedu for 50milion youths in military grin
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by 9jahotblog: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2022
tiswell:
Election marred with irregularities

May justice be served!
you are very right, election marred with irregularities. I think Adeoti will win the case. Oyetola will be remove on technicality he did during the primary Election..
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by beardedboy(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2022
victorazy:

Who gara-gara pass Tinubu?

Ati agbado ewedu for 50milion youths in military grin
Firstly, he didn't mention Ewedu.
Secondly, what makes up 70% of our local meals asides àgbàdo and cassava?
Thirdly, seems you have a problem with Ewedu. If yes, then please leave Yoruba land and return to your rural state capitals.

1 Like

Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by Ciscogod(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2022
FREEMADNESS:
Peter Obi is a good man with good intentions, not innocent
but far better than most Nigerian politicians.
he can only try to minimize the level of poverty in the country
but can't eradicate poverty totally because corruption is in
every corners of government parastatals.

IRONICALLY..........

Peter Obi can never be president due to tribal and religious
bigotry.

Peter can only win on social media.

Nigeria can never be saved.

He won’t win but he will make a statement , perhaps keep up with the momentum for subsequent election
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by ejimatic: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2022
9jahotblog:
Court to deliver judgment in suit seeking Oyetola’s disqualification July 14

https://gazettengr.com/court-to-deliver-judgment-in-suit-seeking-oyetolas-disqualification-july-14/
This is another political miscalculation! This is a case that will end in the SC headed by Ariwola CJN! This is not a way out for Adeoti after Aregbesola pushed his head to wall in the primary! The ambush has been laid for you already...I won't talk much!

2 Likes

Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Eriggs:

Like the looters and criminals you support moved it forward in your 16 years of looting, thieving and boko haram genesis.
Hypocrite yeye dey smell tongue

Did they tell you I supported anyone? Me Wey no like any politician since 1960 even Okotie eboh the last goat Wey raise hand up for independence. Me Wey Don read about China, Singapore, uae, Rwanda and co rise, how they did it, read about ours, and how we are falling. Omo lockup. None of these men can do it, not even Obi even if he is good, buhari your daddy was a governor, NNPc , monster of petroleum 2 times, head of state, president, so he is part of the SINCE 1960. Failed leaders failed youths. All they have done is to create hatred among the future generations, while making them and their family keep claiming generational wealth.

At least my kids have a passport to the world. Access to basic amenities you all die to see.

Failed System. Another Failed generation, I know one day, a generation will rise and take back the government to develop it,

Like Lee of Singapore and co did.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by Cantonese: 7:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Justice Ekwo no dey play. He may disqualify Oyetola without fear if the facts are clear.

That judge get mind.

1 Like

Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by 9jahotblog: 7:42am On Jun 30, 2022
fergie001:
The Supreme Court has settled this already with Jegede v APC. I don't think the FHC will give a different verdict.
FHC will give a different verdict, infact Adeoti get big case to win in the court of competent jurisdiction. Let’s keep our fingers crossed in 2 weeks time.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by Immanuelsnr: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2022
9jahotblog:
Court to deliver judgment in suit seeking Oyetola’s disqualification July 14

https://gazettengr.com/court-to-deliver-judgment-in-suit-seeking-oyetolas-disqualification-july-14/
Nawa

Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by sovwau: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by Cantonese: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Did they tell you I supported anyone? Me Wey no like any politician since 1960 even Okotie eboh the last goat Wey raise hand up for independence. Me Wey Don read about China, Singapore, uae, Rwanda and co rise, how they did it, read about ours, and how we are falling. Omo lockup. None of these men can do it, not even Obi even if he is good, buhari your daddy was a governor, NNPc , monster of petroleum 2 times, head of state, president, so he is part of the SINCE 1960. Failed leaders failed youths. All they have done is to create hatred among the future generations, making them and their family keep claiming generational wealth.

At least my kids have a passport to the world. Access to basic amenities you all die to see.

Failed System. Another Failed generation, I know one day, a generation will rise and take back the government to develop it,

Like Lee of Singapore and co did.

“ At least my kids have a passport to the world”.

No. 1. You no get passport. You no know road to any immigration office.

No. 2. You never reach to get pickin, not to talk of “my kids”.

No 3. Na lie I dey lie? Before you respond, think am well o.

No. 4. No mouth you get, as nobody dey see you.

Lastly, enjoy your day.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by victorazy(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2022
beardedboy:

Firstly, he didn't mention Ewedu.
Secondly, what makes up 70% of our local meals asides àgbàdo and cassava?
Thirdly, seems you have a problem with Ewedu. If yes, then please leave Yoruba land and return to your rural state capitals.

Firstly, I don't have problem with ewedu as I do enjoy it.

Addition, am not in yorubaland.

Furthermore, are his children's meals made up of 70% agbado and cassava.

Conclusion, I don't have anything against Mr. Asiwaju as he is even blmore better than Atiku and I love youruba people so much as all my friends and boss na yoruba, just that he (asiwaju) has no meaningful thing to offer except tax collection.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Cantonese:

Lastly, enjoy your day.

Lol, small minds, you no know me, so why describe me?

Well we could be Gees, then you know me, send me your WhatsApp so we can talk. Maybe on video also. Or connect me on IG, Forget all these politicians, they sick they come here, I school with their kids for middlesex university, they enjoy life pass you bro, they live the life.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Cantonese:

Lastly, enjoy your day.

Why argue and fight over those men who are achieving their dreams while destroying the nation?? Why we go argue or fight over them, they don’t worth every bit of our words. They don’t feed me I believe they don’t to you too.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by Jmichael1(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2022
FREEMADNESS:
Peter Obi is a good man with good intentions, not innocent
but far better than most Nigerian politicians.
he can only try to minimize the level of poverty in the country
but can't eradicate poverty totally because corruption is in
every corners of government parastatals.

IRONICALLY..........

Peter Obi can never be president due to tribal and religious
bigotry.

Peter can only win on social media.

Nigeria can never be saved.

u behave exactly lyk ur moniker....
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by beardedboy(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2022
victorazy:

Firstly, I don't have problem with ewedu as I do enjoy it.

Addition, am not in yorubaland.

Furthermore, are his children's meals made up of 70% agbado and cassava.

Conclusion, I don't have anything against Mr. Asiwaju as he is even blmore better than Atiku and I love youruba people so much as all my friends and boss na yoruba, just that he (asiwaju) has no meaningful thing to offer except tax collection.

A quick scan through your posts show you're an ethnic bigot. See one of them below.

victorazy:

Isakhaba boys vs Alomo grin grin grin

Afonja ppl sef.
Is like head don dey scares.

What else would his children be eating other than àgbàdo and cassava? Eba, cornflakes, golden morn, fufu, kunu, ogi, amala, tapioca etc are all made from àgbàdo and cassava.

Semo, bread, cakes, noodles, spaghetti etc are made from wheat which are not produced locally.

You have no point. Please shift.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by 9jahotblog: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Cantonese:
Justice Ekwo no dey play. He may disqualify Oyetola without fear if the facts are clear.

That judge get mind.
very true. It will be surprising on the hearing of the verdict on July 14th judgement day.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by victorazy(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2022
beardedboy:

A quick scan through your posts show you're an ethnic bigot. See one of them below.

What else would his children be eating other than àgbàdo and cassava? Eba, cornflakes, golden morn, fufu, kunu, ogi, amala, tapioca etc are all made from àgbàdo and cassava.

Semo, bread, cakes, noodles, spaghetti etc are made from wheat which are not produced locally.

You have no point. Please shift.

Dig more bro!

Swear you've not made a jess against another tribe or race. Making fun on Nairaland is diff from reality, have it in mind bro! Don't be too serious.

Defending Tinubu shows your a bigot too.
If I ask you what is Tinubu's agenda you won't say any. Only in Nigeria we rather embrace bad leader from our tried than good leader from other tribe.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by naija4life247: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2022
9jahotblog:
A lot of people from Adeoti camp said Adeoti has upper hand in the court to be favoured in 2 weeks time. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

All these people including you will be humiliated. You are all thieves. You lost the primaries, now you thieves want to come in through back door, you will all be stripped nakked at the market square

1 Like

Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by deeva2: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2022
victorazy:
Atiku and Tinubu on my mind, when is their disqualification?

You go wait tire oo
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by 9jahotblog: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:

All these people including you will be humiliated. You are all thieves. You lost the primaries, now you thieves want to come in through back door, you will all be stripped nakked at the market square
July 14th is the judgement day, let’s keep our fingers crossed. For me and my household we are voting enmass for Pdp candidate, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke on July 16th governorship Election. Oyetola has destroyed Osun State APC beyond repair. Ask the people what Oyetola has done for the party in the State. Some even said he’s not a party man.

1 Like

Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by garfield1: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2022
fergie001:
The Supreme Court has settled this already with Jegede v APC. I don't think the FHC will give a different verdict.

Moreover,he resigned 30 days earlier
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by garfield1: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2022
ZIAZI:
Thank God I'm leaving this state before the said election. If the court should stop Oyetola from contesting, then the election would be marred by serious violence.
Why
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by beardedboy(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2022
victorazy:

Dig more bro!

Swear you've not made a jess against another tribe or race. Making fun on Nairaland is diff from reality, have it in mind bro! Don't be too serious.

Defending Tinubu shows your a bigot too.
If I ask you what is Tinubu's agenda you won't say any. Only in Nigeria we rather embrace bad leader from our tried than good leader from other tribe.

I'm anti flart-heads and I'm proud of it. The hate you people have spread on this platform and other platforms is enough to destroy a nation. You deserve nothing but the trenches. Until you learn how to make peace with other tribes, you will never near Aso Rock. Rather you will remain deep in the trenches.

See how you're even trying to downplay your hate speech. Typical of a flart-head.

Firstly, I'm apolitical. I have no PVC. But I only support Tinubu because the flart-heads oppose him just because he hasn't given you access to loot Lagos. You want to turn Lagos to one of those erosion-laden rural state capitals. God forbid.

Secondly, Peter OBItuary has nothing significant in his portfolio except 8yrs of unproductive governorship. I wouldn't ever employ someone with such dry and boring portfolio let alone recommend him to lead
millions people. God forbid.

Thirdly, flart-heads called this country a zoo and every tribe animals. They should continue their secessionist agenda and leave zoo presidency for animals.

P.S. You folks are inconsequential. That's why Atiku didn't even consider you in his whole plan. SS > SE. Argue with you keypad.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by parkervero(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2022
ZIAZI:
Thank God I'm leaving this state before the said election. If the court should stop Oyetola from contesting, then the election would be marred by serious violence.
The court cannot rule against Oyetola, believe that.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by Cantonese: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Lol, small minds, you no know me, so why describe me?

Well we could be Gees, then you know me, send me your WhatsApp so we can talk. Maybe on video also. Or connect me on IG, Forget all these politicians, they sick they come here, I school with their kids for middlesex university, they enjoy life pass you bro, they live the life.

So true true you never get pickin. Your mouth no be here. I no describe you, bro. Na your mouth I follow come guess.

You just made me laugh so much.

I think sometimes we must take the time off to have some fun and make ourselves happy. Nairaland is full of very abusive youths.

Do have a fun filled day!
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by 2016easy2017: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2022
9jahotblog:
A lot of people from Adeoti camp said Adeoti has upper hand in the court to be favoured in 2 weeks time. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

This Adeoti man is a useless man. I once lived beside him. He hardly helps anyone. So greedy and selfish.
Even his Iwo people are majorly not in support of him.

Desperate to be a governor that he would NEVER EVER be. Where is his " iwo lokan" slogan. Zero
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by 9jahotblog: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2022
Video Of Gov Oyetola With An Underwhelming Reception At Campaign Tour

As the race for the Osun State Guber election is up in the air, various aspirants participating have been moving from one community to another for their campaign programs.

Below is a clip of the outgoing Governor of Osun State, Governor Gboyega Oyetola touring a community for a campaign in Osun state.

In the video, the reception given to the Governor was very poor and some people were also shouting "IMOLE" which is a slogan of Ademola Adeleke of PDP.

Some people were also heard saying a lot of belittling words. A woman is heard saying "NO ONE IS LOOKING AT HIS SIDE".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzN7MU_OI98

https://africut./2022/06/video-of-gov-oyetola-with-underwhelming.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by 9jahotblog: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2022
ZIAZI:
if the court stop Oyetola from contesting the governorship election in July 16th, there will not be form of any violence. July 16th governorship Election will be peaceful than September 22, 2018 governorship election cos’ the electorates knows the candidate they want in power. If you are trying to bring the violence in the State, you will be treated badly and be arrested in the act. This time around inconclusive election will be rejected.
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by bigpicture001: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2022
I read everything to knoww which state oyetola is attached to.. but the useless journalist couldn't even say his state...

They assume everyone knows oyetola... Me I know he is a Southwest governor.. but don't know which state
Re: Court To Deliver Judgment In Suit Seeking Oyetola’s Disqualification July 14 by omobolade980: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2022
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at . God bless Nigeria Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at . God bless Nigeria ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunji-Ojo Orders Probe Of NIS Officials At Seme Border Over Misconduct / I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan / The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.