Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu (34628 Views)

PDP Links Supreme Court Fire Outbreak To Atiku, Obi’s Appeals / Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs / Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by meglith1: 11:39am On Oct 25, 2023
The Supreme Court has fixed Thursday for the judgment on the appeals by the presidential candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, and the Labour Party, Peter Obi, respectively.

The duo is praying the apex court to set aside the judgment by the presidential election tribunal which affirmed the election of President Bola Tinubu.

The Supreme Court’s Director of Information, Dr. Festus Akande, in a telephone call on Wednesday told our correspondent that the judgment on the appeals had been scheduled for tomorrow.

He said, “Tomorrow, Thursday, has been fixed for the judgment on the appeals brought by Atiku and Peter Obi.”

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-scourt-to-deliver-judgment-on-atiku-obis-appeals-against-tinubu-thursday/

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Bobloco: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2023
Ok

We asked that justice be served so that we can put the election behind us and move forward

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by MissLeslie(m): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2023
We go see waiting sup tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2023
Technically tinubu is the winner cheesy

The SUPREME COURT OF GOD JUDGEMENT ON TINUBU A GODFATHER?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by DrMPH: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2023
meglith1:
The Supreme Court has fixed Thursday for the judgment on the appeals by the presidential candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, and the Labour Party, Peter Obi, respectively.

The duo is praying the apex court to set aside the judgment by the presidential election tribunal which affirmed the election of President Bola Tinubu.

The Supreme Court’s Director of Information, Dr. Festus Akande, in a telephone call on Wednesday told our correspondent that the judgment on the appeals had been scheduled for tomorrow.

He said, “Tomorrow, Thursday, has been fixed for the judgment on the appeals brought by Atiku and Peter Obi.”

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-scourt-to-deliver-judgment-on-atiku-obis-appeals-against-tinubu-thursday/

Lol. I will say it again.
The Nigeria they're cooking will be enjoyed by everyone who is unfortunate to either remain or raise kids in it. We will not know today, the extent of the damage state capture can do to a man who has no MEANS. Eyes will clear.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by SharingIsLife(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2023
I predict a big shock to many tomorrow.

The Supreme Court can't afford to descend lower in its global image so soon after the judgment that installed Governor Hopeless and needlessly turned a once haven of peace (Imo State) into a theater of war.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/features/law/controversial-supreme-court-judgments-redirect-public-attention-to-its-image/amp

20 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by yarimo(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2023
grin grin

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Ikaeniyan0: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
H
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Jorussia(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
The judgement is even long overdue. There is nothing special in the case to adjudicate. From INEC rigged the election,FCT 25%,shettima double nomination, and now tinubu alleged forged CSU certificate, the opposition ended up deceiving those who are gullible and ignorant of our election petition process.I think we must amend the electoral act to forbid qualification or eligibility of candidate being questioned after conclusion of elections.
Let election petition be strictly about conduct of polls.

77 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
Arrrrrrrh

In as much as I Love Peter Obi and want him to be the President of Nigeria, I don't see him becoming one now. I love how he is fighting for Nigeria to prevent a fraudster from to overseeing our country's affairs but in all honesty, he wouldn't be Nigeria President if Tinubu step down.

I strongly believe his tenure would be in the next election, he will win and shake Nigeria to its feet. The force he will use will be formidable and strong.

Peter Obi, you remain Nigeria best choice!

NB: if you come to my mention and talk ill about Peter, I will insult you! Don't come here to tell me trash, just avoid me fraudulent People President, Agbados

stuffs2002:

1. Peter Obi will never be voted as president of Nigeria

2. Obi the identity thief is a disaster and a religious BIGOT. Nigeria dodged a bullet by kicking Obi to the gutters in the last elections.

3. I have come to your mention and told you Obi will never be elected as president of Nigeria and I am waiting for your reple

Stupid, He goat! You VERY USELESS TO SAY THAT OBI WILL NEVER BECOME NIGERIA PRESIDENT! GET OUT OF MY MENTION, YOU TINUBU URCH!N!

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by spencekat(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:
I predict a big shock to many tomorrow.

The Supreme Court can't afford to descend lower in its global image so soon after the judgment that installed Governor Hopeless and needlessly turned a once haven of peace (Imo State) into a theater of war.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/features/law/controversial-supreme-court-judgments-redirect-public-attention-to-its-image/amp
Shock?I don't see it coming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by WantsandMore: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
ATIKU,OBI SOPE OTILO cheesy
Lessons: There's power in Unity than in individualism

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by kadraxkyle(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Supreme court judgement cant be different from bala blu, blu blu bulaba.

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Savedday2: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Is it not the supreme court of Nigeria? Nothing will come out!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by 43Ronin: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
ah ah, so early cheesy I think by now everyone knows the outcome. Hoping for a better Nigeria without revolution is a pipe dream.

15 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Jostoman: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
What do you expect from supreme court judges that respect technicality more than Evidence.

Useless Country with Useless Judges.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by samuelson06(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Their judgment is predictable.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by sotall(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
lipsrsealed

Another technical ruling.....

Whoever rules Nigeria now is not the problem, the country is already irredeemable

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by EnglishUsa: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Know Nigerian president can better this country again, if you like being Biden it will still remains the same...
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by saintkel(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nothing to worry about ...Nigeria isn't ready for serious change.....imagine Fulani killing people on a daily....most ain't even reported on media, come to Nasarawa and see how dis guys kill n maim people, kidnap n loot shops, yet we pretend it's a normal thing.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by BCISLTD: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
cheesy are there any honorable men left in that Supreme Court?

Giving final judgment before the FBI release damaging Documents on October 31.
Passing the buck to the national assembly to impeach Tinubu. grin grin grin

I got a steam deck for sales going cheap...check my profile for details

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Xbobtage: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
This is truly a time of National reflection. Time to look in the mirror and ask the hard truth and give ourselves the painful honest answers. How did we get here this quickly. What lessons have we learnt?

Obviously, If I still come here on nairaland to read and comment on articles, its fair to say that there are smart people here and even people in corridors of power, hopefully some of you are taking notes. I had written several comments from the beginning of January last year warning that the naira would capitulate if we elected the wrong person because we were at a crossroads and pulling our last trick out the hat. Those who followed the call and moved their assest to USD, can thank their stars they listened. Apparently guys it appears even my very pessimistic comments back then were quite optimistic with the naira at currently 1290 to the dollar we came here much quicker than i had envisaged. I am really saddened by this. The thing is when the naira capitulates this hard, alot of other asset classes are about to follow. I will be stating these as you read on , but first a reminder of why we are here.

My people, there is NO WAY we can build a successful nation buy sidelining a major nigerian tribe, because FUD (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) is truly the nemesis of any institution or nation, once the cold hands of fear grips any asset class, what you see happening to the naira happens to it. The screams of marginalization from the victimized, the vitriol, negative publicity and the lack of trust will sink us all. Anyone else blaming anything else is lying to themselves. For progress to persists in any nation, a true sense of nationalism has to be the building blocks of that nation otherwise its going nowhere. Because even when the people from your own region see the way maladministration is being carried out of selfish tribalism, they themselves will never take the government serious, they will believe its business as usual and the looting and sabotage continues. This is the reason everyone one is participating in the robbing and sabotage of the country because they can see through the BS of the governance.

Imagine it this way, as a nation we are all chained and shackled to the feet together and are expected to either move in unison or remain stagnant. Imagine nigeria being in a sort of animal race and we are three big elephants chained together with some other smaller animals, lets say lambs, and we are racing against other groups of animals chained together as well. But then for nigerias case one of the big elephants is stabbed in the leg by the other elephants, its demoralized and is refusing to move forward, How can this entity fare in what is a perpetual race, and if you were a race gambler (aka foreign investor), would you bet on us? Answer is a clear NO. For this country to move forward, equity should be the key word, NO tribe should be taken for granted definitely not a major tribe and when policies are being instituted. when appointment of leadership rotation of leadership is being made, everyone should treated the same. This should be in the constitution with the military backing these laws. We can joke around tribal issues but never play with these issues mentioned If not we are not serious at nation building.

Now in regards to the capitulation of the nigerian naira, lets remember that the nigerian banks are capitalized in Naira, What i am saying is the nigerian banks are not liquid enough to handle the collapse of the naira at the scale that it is collapsing. So if you have your funds sitting in naira or dollars in a Nigerian bank, you might be in harms way. Standard Chartered, Citi Bank, etc are safer options. You heard it from me first, Yup, you are welcome.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by iwaeda: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by BTC185i: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2023

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by NotoriousBiggyS: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nothing good will comes out of that judgement
The Nigeria judiciary committees are all under the control of the incumbent president which is tinubu. So forget it 😭 just pray for God to bless you and carry your family japa from this hellhole called nation

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Emmexguy123: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
Why so fast?
Is there something they are not telling us?

The Nigerian judiciary is fast becoming the nightmare of the man.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Yello1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
atleast everybody go rest. who ever wins should pls lead the country right

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by sukkot: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
shocked
Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by Jostoman: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
See the way they are rushing before FBI will release document. Later they will be telling us to pray for nigeria.

Useless Country with Useless Judges.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by InvertedHammer: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
/
The outcome is already known.

That's why they are rushing to pass judgment before October ending release of FBI/IRS/CIA files on Tinubu.

Only the people can take the country back. Looking up to judiciary and Legislatures is akin to asking a thief to indict himself.

/

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by lapintoz: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Another wailing day for wailing wailers.....

Go and buy your pop corn and ice cream....show is about to begin.

I dey my house.....😉😉😉

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by tesppidd: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
I have said it before and I will say it again;;;

Ain't no way the Supreme Court will remove a Nigerian President who has sat in Power for 6 Months!

Impossicant!!

USA can do it, Britain can do it, Brazil can do it, South Africa can do it, even Kenya can do it,,,

But not my Nigeria, one of the top most corrupt Nations in the world.
Nigeria could never do it.

Tinubu will be retained, make no mistakes about it...

But after that we move to FBI files and take him on....

If that fails we move to his disasterous performance on our battered economy and country and take him on....

Agbadorians will know no peace!!

80 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vigilantes Fight Bandits With Wagila Guns In North-West (Photos) / World Bank, China… Here Are Nigeria’s Top Five Creditors / Buhari, Sultan, Monarchs From 6 Geopolitical Zones Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.