Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members (29421 Views)

Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere / Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members by VHILL: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=114281978]
cool

Weyrey dey disguise

Benue delegates also voted Atiku , Same as Delta and Edo State

Governance Ortom scored zero, politics zero

Even Yeye Bello came out to showcase flyovers bridges, hospitals and paid workers atall atall some change monthly even when allocations were low

Makinde in 3 years has built more roads, markets bus terminal than Ortom

Yet this idiotic man still talks

You can lie for Africa.
It's only 10% delegates from Benue state that voted for Atiku.
10% Also voted for Emanuel because Suswan is Udoms ally while the remaining 80% voted Wike
Re: Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members by VHILL: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Weyrey dey disguise

Benue delegates also voted Atiku , Same as Delta and Edo State

Governance Ortom scored zero, politics zero

Even Yeye Bello came out to showcase flyovers bridges, hospitals and paid workers atall atall some change monthly even when allocations were low

Makinde in 3 years has built more roads, markets bus terminal than Ortom

Yet this idiotic man still talks

You can lie for Africa.
It's only 10% delegates from Benue state that voted for Atiku.
10% Also voted for Emanuel because Suswan is Udoms ally while the remaining 80% voted Wike
Re: Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members by Bloggz74(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
How does your spit connect to the topic of discussion. You guys just type anything Obi on social media because you have data.

Follow events as they come comrade topic by topic. Get your PVC first because I'm sure you don't then vote wisely.

Oyiboman69:
atiku is just there to destroy PDP... he always bribed his way to get the ticket even after he abandoned the party in 2015.it is the turn of the south and the APC has resigned to that reality, to some extent.
We in the south had resulted to supporting obi because APC was never and option in the first place.
Who wants another Fulani man to rule this country after what we're experiencing now?.
Even PDP members here in delta state will not vote PDP in the presidential election except the state level....
Re: Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members by ayaksion(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members by Jones4440: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Atiku heeded d advice of his co-muslim against picking Wike as his running mate as against the decision of d committee that was chosen to help out in d selection process. What kind of leader would he be when finally voted as d president? Cos d way it was alleged he quickly delated a post on his Twitter page condemning d killers of Miss Deborah Samuel and now heeding to d advice of co-muslim against that of his party did not speak well of him...
Re: Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members by Jakasibo(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Emperor Wike was disappointed by PDP over a past crook.

Wike is not somebody to mess with and go free. Ask Ned wnoko the pedophile tongue.
What did he do to Ned Nwoko
Re: Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members by Tagwood(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Gov woke that boast that he can't be second citizen see life! Ooo
Re: Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members by bobgentle: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
My brother Tinubu is also deceived seriously by the fulanisation agenda that had ENBOLDEN ATIKU to succeed Buhari wether he campaigns or not they don't care coz during election all northerners will be mandated to dump APC enmass and vote massively for Atiku that over Islamic arrangement would Tinubu rule Nigeria hence APC should take note of the plot that will stare shame and Humiliation on Tinubu whom the northern govt are deceiving him of standing by him is all fake.
NgeneUkwenu:
Even PDP has conceded defeat. grin >

God Bless Bola Tinubu
Re: Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members by FrancisIgya: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Orton sabi God?
Re: Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members by kabillionaire(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lol! They're rather paving way for Peter Obi
Re: Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members by beylinko02: 4:33am On Jul 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members by PNomsule: 4:47am On Jul 01, 2022
feeloscar:
The joke is on you for rolling your mouth like toilet roll and requesting for a proof you already have. Ortom admitted to not paying salaries and pensions a few days ago on Arise TV, if you care to check.

Still opening your mouth waaaaaaa grin. Proof or sdfu.

This same program ure about, fyi, I did watch it and clearly, u are lacking in comprehensibility sadly. Gov Ortom categorically said arrears dude. Whilst he's been paying salaries from 2018 to date Oga I want type, I want type... grin angry grin grin
Re: Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members by feeloscar(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2022
PNomsule:

Still opening your mouth waaaaaaa grin. Proof or sdfu.

This same program ure about, fyi, I did watch it and clearly, u are lacking in comprehensibility sadly. Gov Ortom categorically said arrears dude. Whilst he's been paying salaries from 2018 to date Oga I want type, I want type... grin angry grin grin
Could you define arrears please, let's start from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo / Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.