Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos (54228 Views)

Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) / General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists / Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by onuman: 10:05am On Jun 30, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/scores-killed-as-security-forces-storm-ogbaru-in-anambra-in-search-of-unknown-gunmen-video/

President Buhari's Jihadists in military uniform have done it again.
One sad thing: it will take a whole 12 months again before Buhari leaves Aso Rock for the bloodletting in the east to stop.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by KingofAnambra: 10:05am On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

LoL...who will have time to waste on burying an armed robber? Just like your father, you will end up in Unilag's medical laboratory as a cadaver. This too will not elude you
Don't worry, whatever is left of you will buried in the evil forest as a reminder for your worthless generations after you. Your destitute vagabond father roaming Umuahia picking food from the gutter will finally have closure that his worthless evil child has been sent to hell where he belongs. Your wretched ancestors in hell are waiting for you grin
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Mrexcell(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2022
The nigerian army is only creating more unknown gun men in igboland more innocent men and women of the nigerian security agencies will definitely be the ones to pay the price for all these unnecessary massacre of innocent igbo youths in the coming days.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by foreshore(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/scores-killed-as-security-forces-storm-ogbaru-in-anambra-in-search-of-unknown-gunmen-video/

You people started it nah. They are now treating you in the language that you understand, you are now complaining
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by lincs25(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2022
When Unknown Gun Men were killing security operatives, innocent Igbo people and looting their businesses in the name of seat at home those that are wailing now were busy cheering them. It serves them right
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by JeffSA: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
you're such a dumb ass idiot
Cheap prostitute with no brain. I am not surprised like mother like daughter. You will die a painful death I promise you that. Idiot. An animal that need to be rape to death.
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by DOTian: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2022
The Evil Nigerian military is conducting a genocide against igbos and Ohaneze fat rats are too engrossed in useless politics to speak out.
If you go to Orlu and Orsu as we speak, you will never see any young men again. In the name of fighting unknown gunmen, the Nigerian military has finished the young people there. The remaining ones have all ran away to either Owerri or other cities. The Nigerian military kills for fun in igboland and this should not go unpunished.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:

when your terrorist brothers were killing security officers, you didn't know they had sisters too on the floor crying and weeping?
now it's payback time and I assure you your family will weep bitterly over you as you'll be the next to fall by the bullet of the Nigerian Army if you keep supporting the activities of IPOB TERRORIST
After renting go and join them mum security agencies are killing innocent men what prevent them from attacking those that attacked them
You are the number one Terrorist
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by DispatcherLagos: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Fulani can take over the entire world if they want, i couldn't give a 2 fųcks about that. But that's not the subject at hand. What is being discussed here is how worthless impoverished indigent IPOB terrorists from Abia like you are being wiped out by our gallant Army. You will be wasted like an inconsequential scum because your existence doesn't matter now, didn't matter then and will never matter. You're an absolute waste of space on God's green Earth grin
LoL..... we've always known that you all are legendary losers...lost kwara, lost Lagos and losing Ondo...how will you care? As long as MC Olomo is still there to give you a spot in his "oil and gas industry". Talking about " your gallant army" I laugh at how stupid you sound, obviously you don't know what the word " galant" means hence your abuse of it. Galant bus drivers, conductor and okada soldiers.... you know how afraid they are going down East? We don't tolerate rubbish and we are not cowards like Yoruba....watch out for the "return leg" of this nonesense they did, only then will you know the stuff we are made up of.
By the way, your fate has been sealed, 2022 will end you, and guess what it's will be a plus for humanity.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by onuman: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2022
SmartPolician:
No matter what the youths of your community do, never do anything that will attract the attention of the Nigerian army. Those people are bunch of frustrated animals looking for who to kill.

Just yesterday, one lady from Cross River was complaining about how they destroyed their community, killed her grandfather and burnt down their house. Why do we keep deploying the military whenever we have internal crises? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7203258/military-burnt-nko-yakurr-cross

It depends on who led the operations.

Fulani Jihadists are usually sent to lead the operations in the south. They kill and place Biafra flag everywhere as evidence that they fought armed proponents of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by BOZZKJ: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2022
"A said the military men, comprising of the army, navy, and Ebubeagu operatives, were searching for unknown gunmen when they were confronted by ESN operatives."

Na JTF work but na army dem sabi blame pass.

In their search for UGM, they were confronted by ESN operatives. Definitely, it was going to be a blood bath...but since the ESN operatives were killed, they (propagandists) tagged them innocent Igbo youths.

The question is......where were those innoncent youths when the JTF and ESN clashed? Abi dem want go capture the event for camera when bullet touch them ni?

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by DispatcherLagos: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Don't worry, whatever is left of you will buried in the evil forest as a reminder for your worthless generations after you. Your destitute vagabond father roaming Umuahia picking food from the gutter will finally have closure that his worthless evil child has been sent to hell where he belongs. Your wretched ancestors in hell are waiting for you grin
Still doesn't change the fact that you are a living cadaver. Just like your father, it will be a good sight to behold when the rubbish malnourished flesh on your skeleton is being washed out by concentrated acid and dumped in Unilag's medical laboratory
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by israel90: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:

when your terrorist brothers were killing security officers, you didn't know they had sisters too on the floor crying and weeping?
now it's payback time and I assure you your family will weep bitterly over you as you'll be the next to fall by the bullet of the Nigerian Army if you keep supporting the activities of IPOB TERRORIST
you are happy is happening abi but time shall come those they are killing will reterate

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by LadymissiIe(f): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2022
JeffSA:
Cheap prostitute with no brain. I am not surprised like mother like daughter. You will die a painful death I promise you that. Idiot. An animal that need to be rape to death.
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Justwise
Oam4J

rule 2 and 3
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2022
Gfrank07:

Scam..You guys can never be trusted..It is just the bitter truth..We won't be able to even breath in Lagos again...
Yeah you're correct but Buhari government affected all of us including those that voted for him or do you have another market where you buy your goods or do you have another hospital
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by PointZerom: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:

Untimely death awaits you too.

I HAVE SPOKEN, NO POWER REVERSES MY WORDS.
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Karemarealty288(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2022
Why should a sensible person confront an activated Nigerian army in combat mood....

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by CheapHomes1: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2022
Abdul05:
Wasted.. grin grin

See... What kanu has brought to them.. grin

Only Flesh and flesh and flesh _ is it a reverse pogrom? ... I doubt it

Or ,Like the killing of Jews by the Nazis.maybe Abdul... grin grin

But why have the military not done the same in the north were bandits hold sway? Or do the bandits come in peace?
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by beardedboy(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2022
The problem I have is that southern criminals are killed on sight while northern ones are granted 'repentance'.

3 Likes

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Minime10(f): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2022
Aonkuuse:

When bandits & Boko Haram slaughter them in the north they run down to South East to vent their defeats on Innocents and harmless youths.
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by ofuonyebi: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2022
NIGERIANS AND THEIR DOUBLE MOUTHS..
When one useless Knau would ask some terrorist group ESN to be killing his people
because he want to be ipob president and the security decides to intervene,
now you turn around to say they are killing innocent people

how many of you judges here, have gone there for verification?

if any attack happens again tomorrow where kings are being killed
then you say it is fulani or herdsmen

covering your dirty sore can only worsen your situation...shame to hypocrites!
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2022
ALL EVIL VIOLENT, IDOL WORSHIPING INNOCENT-KILLER YOUTHS IN IGBOLAND MUST BE FLUSHED OUT FROM TODAY IFSHA! undecided
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Beautiful94: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2022
hammer567:
RIP IN ADVANCE TO THE POLICE OFFICERS AND ARMY ABOUT TO DIE IN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS.

THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS.

STAY TUNED FOR THE RETURN LEG AND SCORES, COMING UP.
If they catch you now your family will start claiming innocent. Scores my foot.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by JeffSA: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2022
You are fool, you think I am jobless like your dad, they can ban me for 200 years I don't care cheap slut, I gat my eyes on you, if u see next year thank your God.
LadymissiIe:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Justwise
Oam4J

rule 2 and 3
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by CheapHomes1: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Why should a sensible person confront an activated Nigerian army in combat mood....

But why is the same army not in combat mood when it comes to the issue of bandits...always docile and timid like this cat?

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Jashub: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2022
Akerele44:

Idiot of u

If FG didn't intervene again

U people would be shouting

This IPOB people i no just understand una

And u wants to become the PRESIDENT of this country with this empty brain
It's too early to show you support wickedness . The article didn't say they were UGM neither did it specify who or what they were trying to do
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by JeffSA: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:

you will know that Faceless forum is indeed not faceless. I will make sure I deal with you idiot.
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by JeffSA: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Preciousgift90: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2022
This is too bad. Why killing innocent youths instead of going for the criminals that confronted them. May their soul hunt their killers
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Jashub: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2022
chemicool:

Kill all the unknown gunmen!
Where in the article did it specify they were "UGM"?
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Beautiful94: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Johnrake69:
How do you go killing unarmed youth?

This is cold blooded murder. I can't see the arms these youths had with them.
Go and sit down terrorist! You people sit behind and watch your brothers perpetrate evil in the name of freedom fighting and you say nothing but once the Nigerian army do their jobs you cry blue murder.
You want to see their arms? Go ask the Nigerian Army.
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Jashub: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2022
tenpipsperday:

May one or two members of your family be captured and decapitated by these unknown gun men.
You're just being emotional silly for all the wrong reasons . Please where in the article did it say they were UGM ? Learn to be objective in your analysis and stop supporting genocide all because you're not in support of an another ethic group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) / El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.