Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos (54584 Views)

Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) / General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists / Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by LordOfTheGame: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Our military unprofessionalism have lead to the death of several innocent people in south east sad.

This is genocide and not war against ESN miscreants and unknown gunmen.

Did you say your military? No, not your military actually but the boko haram and fulani terrorists buhari released and integrated into the military. They're the ones causing this havoc and wasting innocent souls. Buhari knows this, northern youths and olds knows this and every sane person knows this as well.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Moneyboyz: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
They were killed unarmed, no trial just profiling and boom you are dead.
The killers should not die again.
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by iyaniwura7nneka: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Read the op write up very well ‘’ ESN CONFRONTED SECURITY AGENT ‘’ but I do not understand why the confrontation when you knew they were security agent .Read the op write up very well ‘’ ESN CONFRONTED SECURITY AGENT ‘’ but I do not understand why the confrontation when you knew they were security agent ....
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
E no concern me..

Fools
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by KingofAnambra: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Still doesn't change the fact that you are a living cadaver. Just like your father, it will be a good sight to behold when the rubbish malnourished flesh on your skeleton is being washed out by concentrated acid and dumped in Unilag's medical laboratory
grin Everyone already knows IPOB terrorists like you are cannibals that feast on corpse. After eating your mother's rotten corpse, and almost killing your worthless father, you fled Umuahia to Lagos, just to continue your criminality as a hardened terrorist.

But very soon, your brain matter will be splashed across the filthy gutters when our gallant army blows a bucket hole through your braindead skull and you join for fellow IPOB terrorists Ikonso in hell grin.

Don't cry too much over there when Peter Obituary loses the elections. Look at the bright side, at least Tinubu will just be president of Nigeria and won't be the president of a wasted worthless rotten corpse burning in hell like you grin grin
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by latolz: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
Odi on my mind....
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
pacespot:

This is most ambiguous thing about those Igbo politicians, do they think Fúlàní army are killing their youth just for their sake, they are killing their youth to maintain their grip of power because these southern youths constitute a grave threat to their Northern hegemony and fulanization agenda of the entire country.
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Tonnierichy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Our military unprofessionalism have lead to the death of several innocent people in south east sad.

This is genocide and not war against ESN miscreants and unknown gunmen.

Abeg shut tf up. Stupid op stupid readers. They said there was a face off between the two parties. Who now said it was the troops bullets that killed the men? For all I care, most of the deceased might be ESN members.
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Tonnierichy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
you're such a dumb ass idiot
I completely agree
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by seunayantokun(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ongoing killing and incarceration by the military and the police plus kidnapping and genocides by Fulani terrorists, all in the south o. Yet there must never be state and local government policing.
The government is losing its legitimacy.
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Soukiss(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
hammer567:

ALL OF YOU THAT QUOTED ME TODAY, MAY YOUR BROTHER, FATHER, HUSBAND AND SON BE MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD.

ISI!

THEY WILL DIE MISSERABLE DEATH AND THEIR CORPSE WILL NEVER BE FOUND.

ISI!
ok see who dey fear death.
and e still dey naija.change ur mind buddy u can do more harm to urself.
no b any person u go insalt and go free
.i earing ok.
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Wwwq: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Barbaric

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Zane2point4:

Am in the east and in support of brute heavy force,this ppl hv disturbed us too much’ let them crush all of them unknown ppl,if you’re not an anambrian just look and pass

Will you shut your mouth!

I doubt you really are Igbo because NO Igbo….given our experiences with the evil hegemonic muslim core north, would be comfortable hearing that the Fulani army are gunning down tens of so supposed ‘IPOB or ESN’ in the forests and towns of the south-east! You are definitely a impostor and Igbo wannabe to place so much trust in the Fulani army of Nigeria to be professional and certain it’s only criminals they’re gunning down….even without bothering to give them them a fair trial! As we speak, hundreds of ‘repentant’ murderers/terrorists are being freed and rehabilitated, but when it comes to IPOB/ESN, your evil, vindictive and bigoted Buhari gov’t doesn’t care to hear what they have to say!

You seriously think if ESN were going about murdering THEIR FELLOW IGBO, that they would set up camp in the forests to which they retire to every evening after their criminal activities….waiting for someone to rat them out to the Fulani army, so they can be caught unawares and slaughtered like fowl!?
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by JBoss25(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
OluwafuntoAK:
This is not good
Don't lie, e dey sweet ur puna say Igbos got killed

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
gidgiddy:

So the job of your Nigerian Army is to go about killing innocent people because they were killed?

So if someone killes an officer in your area, the Nigerian Army should go to your area and kill anyone they see including you?

where are you when your saint ugm are slicing army personnel head and vagina?

did you foools criticize them? rather you were praising them

just look at him ranting like spoilt iPhone 6

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by lyntiffany(f): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
9jii:
Innocents that harbor criminals among them.Sad
Are you serious right now? Where is your conscience Mr? What do you say about bandits, bokoharam , Fulani jihadists are they aliens? Don't they live amongst humans? You guys and tribalism is just something else. Learn how to stand on the truth and justice.
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Sunday2021: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
hammer567:

THE IMAGINERY BIAFRA IS WHY YOUR ENTIRE ARMY IS IN IGBO LAND COMMITING CRIMES.

IT WILL HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE TIME, BECAUSE APE AND HUMANS CANNOT COEXIST.

U BEING THE APE AND WE THE HUMAN.
call ojukwu,he will tell you how far.
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by ello29(m): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:

when your terrorist brothers were killing security officers, you didn't know they had sisters too on the floor crying and weeping?
now it's payback time and I assure you your family will weep bitterly over you as you'll be the next to fall by the bullet of the Nigerian Army if you keep supporting the activities of IPOB TERRORIST

You should stop this your hatred. I think the military should no better ways of resolving civil issues instead of killing innocent citizens.
I just pray the dream I had shouldn't come through because a threat to envade the country by other countries. The blood of innocent citizens killed all over by bandits, terrorist, etc in Nigeria is crying for justice.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by stanluiz(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thanks very much Nigeria army. More are needed! The offensive should Continue.

Those dead guys are ipob informants and bandits.
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by stanluiz(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
DOTian:
The Evil Nigerian military is conducting a genocide against igbos and Ohaneze fat rats are too engrossed in useless politics to speak out.
If you go to Orlu and Orsu as we speak, you will never see any young men again. In the name of fighting unknown gunmen, the Nigerian military has finished the young people there. The remaining ones have all ran away to either Owerri or other cities. The Nigerian military kills for fun in igboland and this should not go unpunished.
Genocide against ipob gunmen, bandits and their informants.

Nigeria army is doing a good job. Ipob criminals has held those village to Ransom. So Nigeria has to go there and wipe them out.

Nigeria army and Ebubuagu security should Continue with the offensive. Peace will return to the East.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Beautiful94: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
hammer567:

ALL OF YOU THAT QUOTED ME TODAY, MAY YOUR BROTHER, FATHER, HUSBAND AND SON BE MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD.

ISI!

THEY WILL DIE MISSERABLE DEATH AND THEIR CORPSE WILL NEVER BE FOUND.

ISI!
You are already a dead man. Overripe mumu
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by gidgiddy: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

where are you when your saint ugm are slicing army personnel head and vagina?

did you foools criticize them? rather you were praising them

just look at him ranting like spoilt iPhone 6

Welcome to Nigeria, the land of killings. UGM, bandits and the Nigerian Army, all are out there killing innocent people
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
gidgiddy:

Welcome to Nigeria, the land of killings. UGM, bandits and the Nigerian Army, all are out there killing innocent people

Ptheif obi for President

up zoo!
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by DispatcherLagos: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
kingthreat:

Boko Haram to avenge deaths of IPOB? This has to be the most foolish statement I have read on Nairaland. Spits
I will mention you when it happens.
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Basher8583: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
hammer567:
RIP IN ADVANCE TO THE POLICE OFFICERS AND ARMY ABOUT TO DIE IN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS.

THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS.

STAY TUNED FOR THE RETURN LEG AND SCORES, COMING UP.

They will all meet their waterloo... you inclusive.

By the time you population reduces from 5% to 2% you go get sense las las
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by FrauleinBlossom(f): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
This is terrible, really terrible...since the people Nigeria troops are looking for are identified as unknown, who could tell that the dead did not meet their Waterloo blameless. This is purely tragic. I weep for this country.

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by warlordd(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
hammer567:
RIP IN ADVANCE TO THE POLICE OFFICERS AND ARMY ABOUT TO DIE IN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS.

THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS.

STAY TUNED FOR THE RETURN LEG AND SCORES, COMING UP.

It's like u want them to kill more. Stop deluding yourself! U can never defeat govt.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by warlordd(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
God will never forgive Kanu for bringing evil to our land. Anyway, anybody that harbours a criminal is a criminal. Kudos to Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by lightwind(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Justwise
Oam4J

rule 2 and 3
You are a fool , a very big one
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by LadymissiIe(f): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
lightwind:
You are a fool , a very big one
can you tell that to me in my face? na only behind keyboard you dey make mouth but for physical you're a coward
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by lagosrd: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
These people in this picture are unarmed now. Why kill them like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big / The Look On Buhari's Face As Abdulkarim Dauda Marches Past / People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.