Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos (54592 Views)

Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) / General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists / Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Chronicbeggers: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2022
Abdul05:
Wasted.. grin grin

See... What kanu has brought to them.. grin

Only Flesh and flesh and flesh _ is it a reverse pogrom? ... I doubt it

Or ,Like the killing of Jews by the Nazis.maybe Abdul... grin grin
Laughing about someone’s death means you are dead inside just a walking corpse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Greenback: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Abdul05:
Wasted.. grin grin

See... What kanu has brought to them.. grin

Or ,Like the killing of Jews by the Nazis.maybe Abdul... grin grin

Your post got the most likes on the first few comments.
You all will never escape what you do unto others
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Jashub: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

You do know you seriously sound like Buhari and Northern elders telling Jonathan to stop killing their 'innocent' youths last tenure...

Did the article say these youths were UGM? Even if they were , isn't it the duty of the army to present the public with weapons showing that indeed they were notorious criminals? Keep supporting the wrong things ...you'll end up dead before your time
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by LadymissiIe(f): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2022
JeffSA:
you will know that Faceless forum is indeed not faceless. I will make sure I deal with you idiot.
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Oam4J
Justwise

rule 2
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2022
When ugm killed Securities personnel they hail them but when they killed them back then they become innocent igbo

you people better obediently shut the fúck up

up zoo!

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Samfloxin(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2022
Abdul05:
Wasted.. embarassed

See... What kanu has brought to them.. shocked

Or ,Like the killing of Jews by the Nazis.maybe Abdul... shocked
Many of those uncircumcised almajiris have killed in Igbo land and many more will be killed, any soldier sent to kill innocent people in my land will spill his blood equally
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by juman(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2022
I doubt if they are innocent.
The communities should not allow UGM to operate in their villages.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Okoroawusa: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2022
E no go ever better for Nnamdi Kanu....

Fahdiga have you seen this?

Oh!...I have forgotten that you are busy campaigning for Peter Obi to be the president of the Zoo.

Ifele megbuo gi!
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by jrusky(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2022
I'm confused about this report so pls are you people saying anytime the millitary want to help and fracas breaks out and death occurred simply mean the army are committing genocide?

The army are searching for unknown gunmen and ESN confronted them according to this report pls why would ESN confronted them?

Are ESN the unknown gunmen lying to the public they are not? If no gun threat or gun attack their is no way the millitary will just opened fire on innocent people for goodness sake it's not possible.

So the unknown gunmen under Ekpa are that has been killing and beheading did not committing genocide baa? Pls let's stop claiming victim in every situation. Their is no way millitary can just opened fire on innocent person just like that and fell 8 people it's not possible.

Moreso all you millitary personnel go to the North forest free all captives. How do you aways become super millitary when it concerns the South but super chicken when it's about the North. You are searching for ugm have you search for kidnappers and bandits in the North

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Hallabee1(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2022
fvck:
Very sad,I think this is political,some people profit huge from wars,now they've taken their evil business to the East,but the Ibos should be smarter than this,let us try Peter Obi so he can change the narrative,this is our only chance for a nation free from godfatherism, let's make Nigeria Great Again

Aje...

You need sense gan...

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Our military unprofessionalism have lead to the death of several innocent people in south east sad.

This is genocide and not war against ESN miscreants and unknown gunmen.

They may either be murdering actual criminals or innocent individuals, but what is sure is that the main northern, state allied/sponsored criminals that commit high-profile kidnappings and senseless beheadings, and who are either hiding in army/police barracks in the south-east or have gotten a tip off about a imminent onslaught by the Fulani army and relocated back to the north.....all these have and will never be touched, and are probably laughing at the ongoing proceedings of the mass slaughter of Igbos' as IPOB/ESN are blamed for what they no nothing of! THIS is the gameplan of the murderous Buhari junta and his northern hegemonic brothers!
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Humblesam(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2022
satandeterrible:

This stupid animal whoever you are, you need to be arrested ASAP.
Disgusting terrorist.

Forget about them...Is it today they've been killing military personnel?
When they see a bit of what those locations in the North East havd been seeing for these past years, they'll have sense.
I think they think they can fight the military, they should continue.... I was thinking the south east should by now be more sensible and wise because they invest alot in development of their communities...and shouldn't pray they don't experience what these locals here in north east have and are still experiencing...but I was wrong.
May God have mercy.
They're shouting Boko Haram, now we have been killed and Boko Haram too have had even d greater share of death and now we are still here in their villages and they're running about in the bush, some begging to surrender and come and see the lives of d innocent ones in the villages here, you guys think it's always finny or is this the same kind of life you want for you loved ones? Some of them shouting nothing is happening in d North can't even stay in this location for 2 days if told to do so. You think the innocent locals here are happy with what they're going through now?
Don't start what you can't finish.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by JONSYN7154: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2022
This what they invited on themselves.

Violence is not good.

RIP to them anyway.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Sleekfingers: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Abdul05: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Greenback:

Your post got the most likes on the first few comments.
You all will never escape what you do unto others
l remember you.. wella
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2022
jrusky:
I'm confused about this report so pls are you people saying anytime the millitary want to help and fracas breaks out and death occurred simply mean the army are committing genocide?

The army are searching for unknown gunmen and ESN confronted them according to this report pls why would ESN confronted them?

Are ESN the unknown gunmen lying to the public they are not? If no gun threat or gun attack their is no way the millitary will just opened fire on innocent people for goodness sake it's not possible.

So the unknown gunmen under Ekpa are that has been killing and beheading did not committing genocide baa? Pls let's stop claiming victim in every situation. Their is no way millitary can just opened fire on innocent person just like that and fell 8 people it's not possible.

Moreso all you millitary personnel go to the North forest free all captives. How do you aways become super millitary when it concerns the South but super chicken when it's about the North. You are searching for ugm have you search for kidnappers and bandits in the North

You're obviously part of the set-up....asking dumbass, leading questions in order to drive a false narrative that IPOB/ESN are going about murdering innocent individuals in the south-east! Pray, why would IPOB/ESN be attacking THEIR OWN blud that their reason for existing is to protect?

You're now yapping about 'gunmen under ekpa'! Next you'll be bleating about DOS and all the other criminal outfits and individuals the Fulani gov't of Nigeria and their hegemonic partners created to try to give the impression that IPOB is factionalised and going about murdering people! Now i have a question for you: if you and your criminal gov't believe the ekpa scoundrel has gunmen he controls in Nigeria that are going about committing murder, care to tell us what representations the Buhari junta has made to the Finnish gov't to have him extradited back to Nigeria? We saw how your evil Buhari gov't went beserk with Mazi Kanu....writing letters to gov'ts and addressing the world press! They even went to the ends of the world....contravening laid down international laws and protocols on rendition of suspects, just to get their bloodstained hands on Mazi Kanu! How come we have not heard ONE word said on ekpa either by Buhari or Lie Mohammed since you lot say 'he has gunmen operating in the south-east'!
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by donkach: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:

when your terrorist brothers were killing security officers, you didn't know they had sisters too on the floor crying and weeping?
now it's payback time and I assure you your family will weep bitterly over you as you'll be the next to fall by the bullet of the Nigerian Army if you keep supporting the activities of IPOB TERRORIST
Some times I wonder wether people reason at all. Seriously, we have a majority of low IQ individuals in this country. Idiots everyone. How can someone be relating a people against the Army. The work of the security is to first identify a threat and then neutralize. You don't kill innocent people, because you think the support, or because some criminals live in their region. You intelligently identify the targets, although it's difficult, but that's your job, that's why the army shouldn't be deployed in a local conflict. But if you think it requires the military against the militants, then the safety of the civilians must be insured.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2022
donkach:

Some times I wonder wether people reason at all. Seriously, we have a majority of low IQ individuals in this country. Idiots everyone. How can someone be relating a people against the Army. The work of the security is to first identify a threat and then neutralize. You don't kill innocent people, because you think the support, or because some criminals live in their region. You intelligently identify the targets, although it's difficult, but that's your job, that's why the army shouldn't be deployed in a local conflict. But if you think it requires the military against the militants, then the safety of the civilians must be insured.

Spot on! They don't care who they murder of how many because it's the hated 'nyamurees' being slaughtered!
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by BeeNG3: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2022
Jashub:
The Nigerian army and her allies seriously need to stop this nonsense of using brute force in everything they're doing . undecided
See talk
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Sleekfingers: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
What is governor Soludo's stance on killing of Anambra youths indiscriminately by the Nigerian security forces?

Which youths were they killing indiscriminately? They are bloody terrorists ,and they deserve to be killed...m
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Austineva2: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2022
satandeterrible:

This stupid animal whoever you are, you need to be arrested ASAP.
Disgusting terrorist.
u are an Animal and a big foool. Have u arrested d evil and d terrorists herdsmen killing and sending people to judgement? Don't worry, we are very prepared for u people. F*cking foool

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Still doesn't change the fact that you are a living cadaver. Just like your father, it will be a good sight to behold when the rubbish malnourished flesh on your skeleton is being washed out by concentrated acid and dumped in Unilag's medical laboratory
sad
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Charly68: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2022
Militancy does not pay ..the Governor pleaded and begged yet they kept messing up ...now the Govt has decided to mow them down and take them out ..

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
dumbass
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
lalasticlala
Justwise
Oam4J

rule 2 and 3
This is the same account cloner who clones nairalanders account..
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Fahdiga(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:
E no go ever better for Nnamdi Kanu....

Fahdiga have you seen this?

Oh!...I have forgotten that you are busy campaigning for Peter Obi to be the president of the Zoo.

Ifele megbuo gi!
Am I the chief security officer of Anambra state? If truly they are guilty of the crimes leveled against them then kudos to the army.
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Okoroawusa: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:
Am I the chief security officer of Anambra state? If truly they are guilty of the crimes leveled against them then kudos to the army.
Mmmm ... Fahdiga my guy!.... You don begin dey change mouth these days o!
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by Fahdiga(m): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Mmmm ... Fahdiga my guy!.... You don begin dey change mouth these days o!
How?
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by pacespot(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2022
hopman98:
Biafra is bleeding seriously. Imagine if Simon Ekpa should declare sit at home on election day, na big wahala. But why has the igbo political figures like obi, amaechi, ngige et al have all kept quiet over the killings? Abi their kinsmen killings is lesser than their aspirations

This is most ambiguous thing about those Igbo politicians, do they think Fúlàní army are killing their youth just for their sake, they are killing their youth to maintain their grip of power because these southern youths constitute a grave threat to their Northern hegemony and fulanization agenda of the entire country.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by pacespot(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2022
These are simply armless youths being by the terrorist jihadists in uniform.

But I keep asking this question, how can you have southerners among the Nigerian army and they allow this to be done to their people?

These people are not bandits or Boko Haram, they are simply innocent civilians. What a country!
Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by DEMAGE(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2022
Look at how the died like fowl. You confronted security operative and when they killed you people will come out and said is innocent people

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos by regionlight: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2022
tactical way of getting rid of potential voters. GOD please disgrace these evil!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum / Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) / Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.