Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) (48374 Views)

Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada / Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) / Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Immanuelsnr: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2022
naijaclass:
It’s a proud moment for Hajia Hadiza Bello, President Buhari’s second daughter, as her daughter, Amal, graduates from college.

Amal, the granddaughter of President Muhammadu Buhari, graduated from Nigerian Tulip International Colleges (NTIC).
Her mother, Hajia Hadiza Bello, and aunt, Halima Sheriff, were present at the graduation ceremony, which was held in Abuja on Tuesday, June 28.

See adorable photos from the event that were shared online.
Why is God slow in judgement self ��
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2022
Mopolchi:
Corruption. Whereas her mates here have been out of school due to ASUU strike.
That's a secondary school not university

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2022
Surprised she schools in nigeria
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2022
Rajosh:
That's a secondary school not university
How
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2022
Fight?

SHINJA:

So you will fight your fellow yoruba brother over religion...

My brother change..

We are one ...

God bless southsouth and southwest
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by bencr7: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Kewellbanks:
Even with makeups she still look ugly. Anything that come out of from that "Ajala The Traveler" can never be appreciated.
how that girl look ugly, forget say are grandpapa na Bleep up man that took d country 7th ft backward.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by KelvinHerbert: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2022
Haram Alert, Haram Alert, Haram Alert

Walahi Walahi we are seeing her Hair, Hair in Public
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by nicedayontop: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2022
A well-behaved student at ntic then, u can't know that she is related to the president because of her humility.
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by DevilSignature: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2022
The Rich are attending foreign universities if not high expensive private universities
Where's

I'm not even sure that useless mothafuccka have attended a university in his entire misable life he does, he would have understand the pains of Nigerians students in public universities in Nigeria, lack of facilities, no enough lecturer halls, no seats now the entire University system is shutdown still that mothafuccka will come here d yarn trash. May Nigeria and Buhari happen to his entire fucckingg household

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2022
zolajpower:

Read again and this time around read slowly don't rush ..... She schooled in Nigeria not abroad
I now understand why Bible asks us to check ourselves before we look at others. Now, read it very well whether you saw "abroad" in my post. Then, go beyond that and see what I really mean.
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2022
Why is she not wearing hijab

Nonsense now some people want to die on top religious mata

Congratulations beautiful lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by FuckSilly: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2022
endy69:
Sha she no suppose cover her hair in public, this islam na for the poor. In all, try get moni
Mu
Mu
Same way you go to church every Sunday...
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by thatigboman1: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2022
LordIsaac:
And the children of other Nigerians are home. Anuofia government!
Nigeria Turkish intl school is a secondary school, not university

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by wilroy: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2022
Ogun go begin all of una one by one soon
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by vastone(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2022
ASUU still on strick...to be poor in Nigeria
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2022
Hijab is for conquered people who have given up their identity for that of Arab.
Being a Muslim doesn't mean you should follow Arab people blindly and do everything in their culture.
The rich Muslims know this, but you see those poverty stricken ones? RIP to their brains.
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Neoteny7: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Nigerians can't just seem to stow their phones. Always holding them in hand.

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
So Hijab wearing is dependent on levels of one's Faith.

No. It is dependent on one's level of gullibility and self hatred for your culture.
That's why you rate Arab way of life over yours.
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by thatigboman1: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2022
NobleSeed:
someone should remind him that ASUU are still on strike ooh embarassed undecided
she graduated from secondary school, not university
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by thatigboman1: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2022
thisisit:
THOUGHT ASUU IS ON STRIKE!!
quote]she graduated from secondary school, not university
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
At least this one schooled in Nigeria unlike those that sent there children abroad to school
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Cmanforall: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
naijaclass:
It’s a proud moment for Hajia Hadiza Bello, President Buhari’s second daughter, as her daughter, Amal, graduates from college.

Amal, the granddaughter of President Muhammadu Buhari, graduated from Nigerian Tulip International Colleges (NTIC).
Her mother, Hajia Hadiza Bello, and aunt, Halima Sheriff, were present at the graduation ceremony, which was held in Abuja on Tuesday, June 28.

See adorable photos from the event that were shared online.
And she first cover her hair

... grin
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Papichulostunne(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
darling2222:
Congrats
Looks pretty

Mussu.. I just hope you are not one of the ASuufied nigerians cause if otherwise i go say your head dey touch. No Asuufied person in his/her right senses will congratulate her..

They are beijg held back here so that when employment come their kids already graduated and are readily available to take the offer
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by NobleSeed(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
school na school na...
thatigboman1:
she graduated from secondary school, not university
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by moscow007: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
SHINJA:
The rich Muslims don't practice the kind of Islam the poor wretched Muslims practice...

I for like convert her to Christian ,marry her...

One brothers

You must be monumental foolish for put South south in d same sentence with South West, when have we even been brothers or worked together?

Suffocated illiterates that betrayed Jonathan. God go punish all of u...just relax next year body go tell una.
Fools...spits
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by SHINJA: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
moscow007:

You must be monumental foolish for put South south in d same sentence with South West, when have we even been brothers or worked together?

Suffocated illiterates that betrayed Jonathan. God go punish all of u...just relax next year body go tell una.
Fools...spits

Okoro my frd calm down before you die of high blood pressure...

One brothers
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Legendforte: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
SHINJA:
The rich Muslims don't practice the kind of Islam the poor wretched Muslims practice...

I for like convert her to Christian ,marry her...

One brothers
How much tinubu apc pay you for this your concluding unity statement. Hahaha lol my oduduwa friend and attach-by-force to southsouth.
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by alhaji04: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
bukolaademi001:
How wonder how she feels knowing that her grandfather ruined Nigeria
Bro i feel u, but d truth be say even if she knw, she go snub because d balary dey enter her body big tym.
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Justsylvia(f): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
hmmm she is fine but no look like muslim
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
She's beautiful. This is the type of girl I've been sarching for.... But anything Buhari is a no no for me
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by ufotunang: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
That secondary school she is attending I am sure the school fees is up to 10 million naira per year...see where Nigeria money is being wasted
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by ajl: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Look at their faces, it's obvious they have Arab and Caucasian DNA in them. That's why killing people means nothing to the Fulanis. If they have their way and it's within their means, they are ready exterminate every southerners just to grab their lands, the same thing their genetic cousin, Arabs did in north-east Africa to the black ancestors, and which Europeans did to native Indians in the Americas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Grammatical Mistakes That Instantly Reveal People's Ignorance / University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only" / 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.