Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) (48373 Views)

Funny Exam Question From College Of Nursing IUTH Okada / Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) / Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Small1020: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Assu strike, i for dey serve now.
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
LordIsaac:
And the children of other Nigerians are home. Anuofia government!
It's a secondary school bro.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by bukolaademi001(f): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
showafrica:

She doesn't know and doesn't care. It was the people that voted a grand father to run a young nation... Nothing concerns her. Right there, she is enjoying good governance. If una like make una vote another ancestor.
You are right sha sad sad
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Donaluta(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Walahi hijab na for poor people ... See rich Muslim man pikin she no even wear hijab... Lol naim weh Ahmed dey here dey fight people since
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Donaluta(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
flexyrule:

Which secondary school college naa university ooo
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by daywatcher: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
In this life just get money...your sins will be overlooked
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Antai123:
I go date this one, then treat her the way her grand father has treated Nigerians.

Fact :You will never get the opportunity
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
flexyrule:
It doesn't matter. I'm well aware that it was the former Turkish International School. A very expensive one at that. That's my point!
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by niwot21912: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hfg

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Wwwq: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Really
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Emmyviva: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
please where is the college and the name ?? I want to check something
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Donaluta:

https://ntic.edu.ng/

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by adecz: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
✔️✔️Buhari girls don't give a fcku about
all these hijab stuff because they are
pure Fulani.

The Muslim dress code was introduced to
the conquered Hausa people and
forcefully enforced on the Hausa community
to keep them perpetually under the
control of their Fulani masters.

The Fulani culture is to leave their hair
and bodies exposed, but the Hausas are
forbidden by Fulani from practicing their own
traditional cultures... ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
ogatboy:
Why is she not wearing hijab? lol
if she rish House

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
The sins of the father shall be upon the children and the generation to come.

You're just smiling on a cursed grandfather's money which you surely must live to bear the consequences (grieve).

Enjoy your graduation whilst other children wallow in the torment of your grandfather's ignoring attitude to the ASUU issue.

You are naturally cursed, but don't just know...
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kaiair:

How
Nigerian Tulip is a Turkish owned secondary school.
They are in like 19 states in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Donaluta:

Na secondary school bro. Na Abroad dey call uni college.
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
endy69:
Sha she no suppose cover her hair in public, this islam na for the poor. In all, try get moni

Ur mentality is amazing. Islam is for all, you chose to follow the rules sincerely or you follow some and go with the world or you no follow at all.

Just have in mind that we all won't remain on earth forever, then ask yourself - how have you worshipped Allaah genuinely?
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Okay

Papichulostunne:

Mussu.. I just hope you are not one of the ASuufied nigerians cause if otherwise i go say your head dey touch. No Asuufied person in his/her right senses will congratulate her..

They are beijg held back here so that when employment come their kids already graduated and are readily available to take the offer
Re: Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) by endy69: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
Daguga:

Ur mentality is amazing. Islam is for all, you chose to follow the rules sincerely or you follow some and go with the world or you no follow at all.

Just have in mind that we all won't remain on earth forever, then ask yourself - how have you worshipped Allaah genuinely?
That's it my brother. I often tell people that religious leaders are there to teach you about what to do and what not to do in that religion but not to enforce it. People raise this question because the poor seem to follow this rules more and the rich behave as they want. Another thing is that in the North, we are quick to condemn the poor for their misdeeds and the rich get little criticism. I don't like telling people how to live their religious lives because I believe we all know what to do and at the end judgment comes and that's why killing those that attack a particular religion is bad because God himself will fight his fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday / 13 Grammatical Mistakes That Instantly Reveal People's Ignorance / University Of Calabar Shuttles Are Now Used For "Goods Only"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.