Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

What Food Bowl Or Container Should I Used For Microwave - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Food Bowl Or Container Should I Used For Microwave (324 Views)

What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . / “I Used Tattoos To Cover Scars From Accident That Killed My Dad” – Lady Narrates / The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Food Bowl Or Container Should I Used For Microwave by fineboynl(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2022
Plastic bowl and cover is more easy and convenient. Easy to get around you know that takeaways.

In the US they use plastic which the government approved but must be written microwave safe from plastic manufacturer.

Glass or ceremic can easily broke when heated except they are heat proof.

What do you use for your microwave? And health implications if the food is open and not covered on the microwave?

I'm really confused on what to use?
Re: What Food Bowl Or Container Should I Used For Microwave by verygoodbadboi: 12:44am On Mar 25, 2023
No response cry

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Domestic Violence On Kids / What’s The Difference Between Nigerian Marriage Law And The West / Groom Runs Out Of His Wedding After Finding Out His Bride Already Has 4 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.