Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike (4358 Views)

NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) / Osun Election: Governor Oyetola, Wife Vote In Iragbiji (Video, Pictures) / Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by Idiotseverywher: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2022
IamWonderful:
You beat a child but you don't want him to cry, how is that possible, Wike wasted money, time and energy to hold PDP together, he should have been compensated with vice president
The same way the did to South east their strong base supporters, what do you say about that?
Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by duro4chang(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Chikena!
Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by jesmond3945: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2022
IamWonderful:
You beat a child but you don't want him to cry, how is that possible, Wike wasted money, time and energy to hold PDP together, he should have been compensated with vice president
wike is not marketable in the north
Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by Factcheck0001: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2022
tamdun:

PDP do wike strong thing Walai, atiku flew to dubai immediately he lost 2019 election, it was wike that that shouldered all pdp problems, same atiku that careless about the party came back and they relegated wike that has been fighting during Atiku's absence
same atiku is off to dubai again after winning

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by jesmond3945: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2022
tamdun:

PDP do wike strong thing Walai, atiku flew to dubai immediately he lost 2019 election, it was wike that that shouldered all pdp problems, same atiku that careless about the party came back and they relegated wike that has been fighting during Atiku's absence
of course you know wike is not marketable in the north. Pdp dont want to gamble.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by LegendHero(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2022
I think PDP is under a spell.

How do you push Wike the moneybag aside? Well Delta state got enough money too so they might bank on that.
Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by jesmond3945: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2022
sleek214:
Who cares? Wike or without Wike, PDP is winning Osun state. Why would any sense persist asked Wike to present a VP for him. Wike will be the biggest loser if he leaves PDP. Definitely, he can't go to APC, Amaechi is the leader of APC in Rivers besides what will happen to his anointed governorship candidate.
of course you know is not possible. Apc will win. Tinubu factor.
Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by Arysexy(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
APC All The Way grin grin

Which APC?

Wike is supporting Obi, if you don't know.

Wike will remain in PDP and work against PDP just like Babangida Aliyu of Niger state did to GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by Factcheck0001: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2022
sleek214:
Who cares? Wike or without Wike, PDP is winning Osun state. Why would any sense persist asked Wike to present a VP for him. Wike will be the biggest loser if he leaves PDP. Definitely, he can't go to APC, Amaechi is the leader of APC in Rivers besides what will happen to his anointed governorship candidate.
how will pdp win osun?
Atiku is not around
Wike d money bag is not supporting
Only seyi makinde among 5 governors with incumbent osun making 6 with tinubu,aregbesola n co n u believe pdp will win

Many of u will learn d hard way

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by olaitan1mongo: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2022
Nigerians you better wise up.Most people on this post are paid agents trying to coarse you to keep voting for failure freely.Nigerians you better wise up.Most people on this post are paid agents trying to coarse you to keep voting for failure freely....

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by ThatFairGuy1: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2022
Wow. So Atiku is on his own grin
Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by omenka(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
muykem:
Are ok? the wind forces you to work harder and use more energy to move forward.
Ok.
Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by MOTOPARK: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Carlosdd:
Do you think he will be active like when he was expecting the party to compensate him never again . Put your self in his position, will you still support a group of friend who sees you as a tool to use and dump
well said bro,Never!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by Peacecore: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
omenka:
Actually, when you run against the wind, you never sweat.

You might need to review your idiom.

Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by seunmsg(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
all I know is that the National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu will completely destroy our party"

God bless Iyorchia Ayu. He’s doing the lord’s work.
Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by rolams(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
But the Southwest delegates voted for him Na!
Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
DeleTaller:

Are you saying that Labour Party and Obi will win Osun election to test run their purported media campaign rally?
Will apc and tinubu win in Anambra?
Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
seunmsg:

God bless Iyorchia Ayu. He’s doing the lord’s work.
Same way with Pdp two times Governor now apc chairman secretly working for Atiku

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by SamOchuko: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
But why is everyone forgetting that Wike's candidates are on HOR and senate ticket of PDP? The election of these offices coincide with the Presidential election.

I think Wike will just not necessarily go extra mile for Atiku but on the Presidential election day. He will back PDP.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

He can deliver his candidates and ignore the pdp, all he have to do is inform his supporters to vote for his candidates and the presidential candidate of his choice, it doesn’t have to be Atiku.
Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by DeleTaller: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Will apc and tinubu win in Anambra?

Eeya... I thought you guys said Obi has gone viral and will take over Nigeria....so is Osun not a state in Nigeria atleast to start with? . .
Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by fortunez1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
The problem is they will never learn, Ayu ought to have resigned immediately after convention as agreed but Atiku insisted he remains. Atiku is not a good politician forget he has money 2023 election results will humble him finally.
Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by samunaka: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
*"In pacifying my principal after he lost the presidential primary, he was approached by PDP national leadership to stand as vice president or nominate a candidate, all his efforts in this regards came to naught despite his sacrifices. Now, you want Governor Nyesom Wike to serve as a member in Osun State campaign committee where Douye Diri is the Chairman; Wike had contested elections three times and won, his pedigree as an astute politician is outstanding, his contacts politically spreads across, what advantage or positive influence will Diri's chairman bring to Osun election, a man who became Governor through the power of the court, let me say it here and now, my principal, Governor Nyesom Wike will not participate or interfere in Osun election, he has declined the offer and has notified the party appropriately, all I know is that the National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu will completely destroy our party"

Kelvin Ebiri, the Media Aide to the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike

Mr man we are tired of the noise of your so-called principal, whether he participates or not Osun belongs to APC, tell your principal to rest in peace
Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by beerfraud: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin We tolded them!
they didn't listeneded to us
Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by Morenzy15: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
I see APC winning the Osun election with or without Wile
For the presidential election, there is still a lot of time for the PDP to pacify him. 7 Months to the election, alot can still happen and the in politics, 24 hours is a long day.

Are you a 30 seconds man?
Do you genuinely wish to move from been 30 seconds to 30 minutes man and watch your spouse kneel to say thank you for striking very well at the other room game?
Introducing to you our ebook

Say Final Goodbye to Premature Ejaculation.
The ebook give details about premature ejaculation, causes, symptoms and natural solution to it. The solution is permanent and you see the result within just a week of effective usage.

Price: #1000
There are other bonuses that comes with it;

* How to Woo a Woman
*How to get your ex back
*How to date any girl of your dream.

Call 0*8*0 two eight 9*3*0 1*7*9
WhatsApp 0*8*0+3+7+7*2*1*1*6*3
Re: I Will Not Participate Nor Interfere With Osun Election - Governor Wike by saintopus(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

no be small thing...I knew they had incurred problem, the moment they announced Okowa as the as the Vice Presidential candidate.. grin
Even if PDP had announced Wike as the VP, there would still be noise though not as loud as it is. The truth is that the PDP made a huge blunder by not chosing a Southern candidate for the Presidential election.
If they had chosen a Southern candidate for the president ticket, they would have won.
Because for some form of stability in Nigeria democracy, a North- South Presidency is the best.
So if people like Fayose and Wike tend to gravitate towards the Jagaban, they are not doing it because of party affiliation but it is more of reneging on the agreement of North-South Presidency

(1) (2) (Reply)

The APC Unleashed Spiritual Evil With "Fetish Diabolic Rites" - GRV / Okonjo-iweala Vows To Tackle Corruption / Niger Delta Militant Leader Ateke, Has A Massage For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.