Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian (2498 Views)

2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi / El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 / Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by DukeofUmueri247: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Exactly...We can't stand a reign of another Muslim for 8 years after this particular regime..

2 Likes

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:

Biafra ke? Them go kill themselves finish in one week. You no see as them dey kill themselves like local chickens using ESN, UGM, IPOB, e.t.c.? One week of Biafra Nation, population of Igbos will become less than 500,000

I know my bro and that is my point. A people with screwed up lives where they come from always telling others how to live, how to act and how to think.

This is why people should push Igbos away and force them to go and make of Biafra what they are always telling everyone else is lacking in their lives and society.

An emptily opinionated people claiming "only Igbo man can rescue Nigeria" yet no single Igbo leader has been able to make any Igbo State exemplarily succesful.

Igbos, very intolerant and misogynistic, should be learning from others not making divisive noise because we know they would literally tear themselves apart in Biafra if they did not have the 'safety valve' release of "one Nigeria" that gives them access to other States and escspe from their own awful fellow Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Eniitankorede: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Very myopic and fraudulent claim. Who religion epp? When Jonathan was president what did Christians benefit? A bad leader is a bad leader, whether Muslim or Christian. Let’s vote capability and competence, not religion.

1 Like

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by naija4life247: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

I know my bro and that is my point. A people with screwed up lives where they come from always telling others how to live, how to act and how to think.

This is why people should push Igbos away and force them to go and make of Biafra what they are always telling everyone else is lacking in their lives and society.

An emptily opinionated people claiming "only Igbo man can rescue Nigeria" yet no single Igbo leader has been able to make any Igbo State exemplarily succesful.

Igbos, very intolerant and misogynistic, should be learning from others not making divisive noise because we know they would literally tear themselves apart in Biafra if they did not have the 'safety valve' release of "one Nigeria" that gives them access to other States and escspe from their own awful fellow Igbos.

But you know these Igbos are our brothers. History says we are related by blood. So we cannot just watch them kill themselves like that.

According to written History, Benins are Yoruba brothers. Urhobos and Itshekiris are Benins brothers, that means Yorubas are Cousin's to Urhobos and Itshekiris. Urhobos and Itshekiris are also Cousins to Ikwerres, and Ikwerres are half brothers of Igbos. That means Yorubas and Igbos are distant cousins.

We will always fight with Igbos, it is a generational fight, but we are still related by blood.
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:

But you know these Igbos are our brothers. History says we are related by blood. So we cannot just watch them kill themselves like that.

According to written History, Benins are Yoruba brothers. Urhobos and Itshekiris are Benins brothers, that means Yorubas are Cousin's to Urhobos and Itshekiris. Urhobos and Itshekiris are also Cousins to Ikwerres, and Ikwerres are half brothers of Igbos. That means Yorubas and Igbos are distant cousins.

We will always fight with Igbos, it is a generational fight, but we are still related by blood.

Yes but why only Igbos always acting hatefully the most out of all Southern ethnic groups?

Why should the rest of us keep indulging their hateful garbage when they are the people most dispersed across Nigeria and living by the grace and benevolence of others?
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by trantayo: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
No single Yoruba man or woman fights for religion because they marry another. Igbos should stop masquerading like Yoruba man. Yorubas are too intelligent for that kind of useless issue
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Amumaigwe: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Factcheck0001:
y not support your peter obi in peace without this madness

U igbos are just too mischievous to b trusted with anything n if u want to claim u are not Igbo,u are d same person as Cynthialove n d likes n I can screenshot your comments to u

U can promote your candidate genuinely without trying to look cunny,I know u haven’t travel out of south east before because igbos in south west know how far with Yoruba in terms of religion

Yoruba Muslim rant. If MURIC threatens not to vote a Yoruba Christian candidate, how then do you expect a Yoruba Christian to vote Yoruba Muslim?
That means that Southern Christians can only produce the president of Nigeria in year 2039, whopping 16 years from now.
This evil is unacceptable to the body of Christ. A southern Christian candidate must be voted em-block by all southern Christians.
QED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Amumaigwe: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Carlosdd:

Are we sleeping before? We need a good leader not by religion

Don't be clever by half. And the good leader is the terminally sick Alhaji Yekini Amoda Ogunlere?
God will punish you for this evil wish on Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Amumaigwe: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
duro4chang:
Any time you are talking or writing please mind your language. Do not be rude. To say 'keep deceiving yourself' you are rude to me. Back to the issue, during the time of Oyinlola in osun state both the governor and depuy were christians. That does not mean there were no muslims in the state

Stop comparing your rural Osun state to the affairs at the national. These local champion sef

2 Likes

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by duro4chang(m): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Stop comparing your rural Osun state to the affairs at the national. These local champion sef
You are rude to me. Education is expected to make you a better person but in your case it is the opposite. You don't talk anyhow to people offline and online. Your behaviour does not show you are educated.
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by haffaze777(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
duro4chang:
I am a Christian but I don't so much care. The reason is that all the so called christians who are in power today have not shown us any good example. They are as bad as their counterpart in the other region. Our VP is a Christian today tell me what good thing has he done for christians?

So you don't know that op is mkpurumiri people?
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by duro4chang(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
haffaze777:

So you don't know that op is mkpurumiri people?
I know. That is how they misbehave here and there causing comotion
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by haffaze777(m): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
duro4chang:
I know. That is how they misbehave here and there causing comotion

Learn to ignore someone like him/her
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Kingspin(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
duro4chang:
I am a Christian but I don't so much care. The reason is that all the so called christians who are in power today have not shown us any good example. They are as bad as their counterpart in the other region. Our VP is a Christian today tell me what good thing has he done for christians?
Kaduna, people care

1 Like

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by duro4chang(m): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kingspin:
Kaduna, people care
If they case they will not vote muslim-muslim in 2019. Meanwhile the topic is about south west
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Kingspin(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
duro4chang:
If they case they will not vote muslim-muslim in 2019. Meanwhile the topic is about south west
Ask INEC Yakubu
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by duro4chang(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kingspin:
Ask INEC Yakubu
If you havo facts what stnps you from putting it here? I hope yov will not sound like some bad losers that do cry foul and say it is rigged when they lose in any election.
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Kingspin(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
duro4chang:
If you havo facts what stnps you from putting it here? I hope you will not sound like some bad losers that do cry foul and say it is rigged when they lose in any election.
If they can not fix roads, power, health care, or education, that leader is a flat failure.

I don't trust whole of INEC.
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by duro4chang(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kingspin:
If they can not fix roads, power, health care, or education, that leader is a flat failure.

I don't trust whole of INEC.
You are right but this is different from the initial discussion
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Kingspin(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
duro4chang:
You are right but this is different from the initial discussion
They are not ready or talking to change the country. We have travelled this method for many years nothing is working, now we need a new approach.
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by juman(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
The clueless Nigerian Christians.
They don't know what they want.
They lost the chance of getting Christians on both apc and pdp.

I wonder how we as a country going to reduce the insecurity in the country in coming years.

1 Like

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by duro4chang(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kingspin:
They are not ready or talking to change the country. We have travelled this method for many years nothing is working, now we need a new approach.
New approach? How?
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by AntonVince: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Very myopic and fraudulent claim. Who religion epp? When Jonathan was president what did Christians benefit? A bad leader is a bad leader, whether Muslim or Christian. Let’s vote capability and competence, not religion.

...and where's the "capacity and competence" in a Tinubu candidacy?

1 Like

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Eniitankorede: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
AntonVince:

...and where's the "capacity and competence" in a Tinubu candidacy?

Go to Lagos and ask them.
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Masterito(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
But Muric was doing the same thing but we all kept quiet
3ple9iner:
I don't know what the Yorubas did to you lot that you guys are hellbent on dividing the Yorubas on religious lines. Today Yoruba Muslims tomorrow Yoruba christians like what did the Yorubas do to you guys.

1 Like

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Iykoto86(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
duro4chang:
The vp has non or little power to change anything in any situation.you guys voted the blood sucking fulani buhari in the first place.
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Iykoto86(m): 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Factcheck0001:
y not support your peter obi in peace without this madness

U igbos are just too mischievous to b trusted with anything n if u want to claim u are not Igbo,u are d same person as Cynthialove n d likes n I can screenshot your comments to u

U can promote your candidate genuinely without trying to look cunny,I know u haven’t travel out of south east before because igbos in south west know how far with Yoruba in terms of religion
The truth and nothing else,a muslim will not take over from buhari,because that is not the best for our young and troubled democracy.We no go gree sha.
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Iykoto86(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Factcheck0001:
igbos this religion game will eventually backfire

U can see how u were rubbish when u took peter obi mat to d mosque in d north,u started d religion game now
Hope when it backfire u won’t blame everyone else?
You are an idiot by referring to the igbos as religious.who rigged this disaster to power that gave free visa to all african countries because he wants fulanis all over africa to migrate to nigeria.even governor of bauchi told us that fulanis all over the world have the right to our space.are buhari supporters igbos? Your Tinubu is a muslime.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Factcheck0001: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Iykoto86:
You are an idiot by referring to the igbos as religious.who rigged this disaster to power that gave free visa to all african countries because he wants fulanis all over africa to migrate to nigeria.even governor of bauchi told us that fulanis all over the world have the right to our space.are buhari supporters igbos? Your Tinubu is a muslime.
chibuzor
U go cry fire when Peter obituary lose n u will go back to Biafra or death n I can assure u d later is waiting for u with both arms
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Iykoto86(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Factcheck0001:
chibuzor
U go cry fire when Peter obituary lose n u will go back to Biafra or death n I can assure u d later is waiting for u with both arms
Lets see how that goes.We no go gree sha.

1 Like

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by iyapont: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
These sad yeast people again? grin grin grin why are you people useless like this? Them use ogun swear for una eyi oloribuku wonyin
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by profacid(m): 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Arysexy:

Tinubu used MURIC to scheme out more qualified and youthful Osibanjo
we Christians are wiser, see religious killings everywhere and non are held responsible because we have there sympathisers in power, let there be change let a Christian rule.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mad Man Peter Obi Got An Advice From Finally Surfaces / APC Suspends Boss Mustapha / After Filling My Gas Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.