Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Do Any One Know Where I Can Create And Buy Webhosting Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do Any One Know Where I Can Create And Buy Webhosting Online (858 Views)

Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites / Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? / Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Any One Know Where I Can Create And Buy Webhosting Online by thecrew: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2007
please let i whant to know how i can get my own domain website and buying of good host from site,
any one with goode info should pls called me on this line  08029957978 0r mail me at lonlyparadise@yahoo.com

thank
the crew cool
Re: Do Any One Know Where I Can Create And Buy Webhosting Online by Kamali(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2007
Try nairahost.com,They are good.
Re: Do Any One Know Where I Can Create And Buy Webhosting Online by rufaai(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2007
Two things you asked Domain Registration and Webhosting?

Well, go to http://www.aimtechng.com - Cheap and Reliable.
Re: Do Any One Know Where I Can Create And Buy Webhosting Online by kazey(m): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2007
We can provide hosting for you, and you would surely feel like a pro, with our top-notch support staff.
Re: Do Any One Know Where I Can Create And Buy Webhosting Online by fransois2(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2007
You can visit www.web4africa.net. We offer cheap domain name registration. cheap web hosting plus a host of other packages without compromising quality as found elsewhere in the world! smiley
Re: Do Any One Know Where I Can Create And Buy Webhosting Online by edetcnn(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2007
@Kazey

I visited your site. On domain registration, does "free online ownership transfer" mean that I will own the exclusive rights to the Domain(s) (i.e that i will be specified as the registrant and owner of the domain names) you register for me, and that I can transfer my domain to from one host to another anytime I am not satisfied with the services?

Secondly, if you regster a domain name for me, must I host with u?
Re: Do Any One Know Where I Can Create And Buy Webhosting Online by niyyie(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2007
About Web4Africa, you can register with us and host elsewhere if you want. But with our great pricing, world-class hosting, why would you want to? wink
Re: Do Any One Know Where I Can Create And Buy Webhosting Online by kazey(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2007
edetcnn:

@Kazey

I visited your site. On domain registration, does "free online ownership transfer" mean that I will own the exclusive rights to the Domain(s) (i.e that i will be specified as the registrant and owner of the domain names) you register for me, and that I can transfer my domain to from one host to another anytime I am not satisfied with the services?

Secondly, if you regster a domain name for me, must I host with u?

Yes ownership transfer is free. This means you can transfer your domain to another person without any charges. Exclusive rights to domains are the norm, you can ask any of our clients.

No you are not obliged to host with us, domain registration is one of our services, so is web hosting. There are independent products.

(1) (Reply)

Could You Be Of Help? / "coding Language" / Facebook Slammed With $20 Million Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.