Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments (1573 Views)

Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) / "My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by IyaTola: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2022
My landlady physically assualted me because I wore a 'revealing outfit' in the compound.
Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by Hamachi(f): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2022
Firstly, the woman is wrong to have assualted her.

Secondly, the landlady is insecure.

She should pack if she has the cash

6 Likes

Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by Klass99(f): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2022
wink

10 Likes

Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by QuinModah(f): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
I recall an incident during Nelson Mandela burial between Michelle Obama and Barack Obama at the burial of Mandela "Madiba".

Michelle seated on the right , Obama seated at the center and a woman seated on the left Obama was seen talking with this woman seated close to her, when Obama was called to give his speech. Michelle quietly sat in the seat Obama was sitting and after the speech Obama sat on the seat Michelle was sitting on the right. THIS IS WHAT I CALLED MATURITY.

The landlady should get a revealing outfit also. However, the truth is some girls are something else. I was at the mall a few days ago and the way some of us ladies dress, I don't know if it is to kill, impress or get attention. You see girl with heavy breast wearing no "bra" and the ones with huge back side with no "pants".

I went shopping and I was at the stand of wines and beverages, with a middle-aged man across the other side. A little girl in her early 20's walked up to the man.

The following conversation happened:

Girl: Hi
Man: Hello
Girl: So, only you want to enjoy this you buying alone, it unfair, if you need company I am available. I am Dee
Man: Thanks I will pass.

What would you call that? Shooting shots gone wrong or what? Well, what do I know, we are in an era of shooting your shots

Dress the way you wants to be addressed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by Oyindamolah: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Some girls don't like wearing undies.
QuinModah:
I recall an incident during Nelson Mandela burial between Michelle Obama and Barack Obama at the burial of Mandela "Madiba".

Michelle seated on the right , Obama seated at the center and a woman seated on the left Obama was seen talking with this woman seated close to her, when Obama was called to give his speech. Michelle quietly sat in the seat Obama was sitting and after the speech Obama sat on the seat Michelle was sitting on the right. THIS IS WHAT I CALLED MATURITY.

The landlady should get a revealing outfit also. However, the truth is some girls are something else. I was at the mall a few days ago and the way some of us ladies dress, I don't know if it is to kill, impress or get attention. You see girl with heavy breast wearing no "bra" and the ones with huge back side with no "pants".

I went shopping and I was at the stand of wines and beverages, with a middle-aged man across the other side. A little girl in her early 20's walked up to the man.

Girl: So, only you want to enjoy this you buying alone, it unfair, if you need company I am available. I am Dee

What would you call that? Shooting shots gone wrong or what? Well, what do I know, we are in an era of shooting your shots

Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by naija4life247: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
IyaTola:
My landlady physically assualted me because I wore a 'revealing outfit' in the compound.

Next time she will throw you inside the street gutter, that's where farm tools belong. Your supporters on the thread will also end up being thrown into the street gutters
Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by Rubyjade: 2:06am On Jul 01, 2022
Are you sure that's the real reason she assaulted you?
Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by Ishilove: 6:54am On Jul 01, 2022
QuinModah:

What would you call that? Shooting shots gone wrong or what? Well, what do I know, we are in an era of shooting your shots.
It's modern day prostitution. They are all over malls and big shopping plazas soliciting clients. You need to see Ikeja Mall at night. At a point it got so bad the security started chasing the girls away whenever they were sighted.

5 Likes

Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by lavylilly: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2022
shocked it
Ishilove:

It's modern day prostitution. They are all over malls and big shopping plazas soliciting clients. You need to see Ikeja Mall at night. At a point it got so bad the security started chasing the girls away whenever they were sighted.
Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by NoToPile: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2022
QuinModah:

@bolded have things gotten this bad?

As per dressing if you talk too much they will say everyone has freedom to dress the way they want so it's just better to look and pass

The way some girls dress nowadays is very alarming, growing up we were taught some basics of dressing, there are clothes you wear with vest aka Shimi, there are underwear for different types of outfits, chiffon/light materials you wear solid underwear, there's a level to which you must button your shirt to etc etc. The neck line a slim little bust person can get away with, a busty person can't.

Why on earth should I be seeing the line between your buttocks, are you the first person to wear a Jean trouser?

Now some don't even wear pant or bra not to talk of other undergarments. Don't they teach these things anymore? These are basic things I believe every girl should know.

Either way na to look and pass o.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by IyaTola: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
naija4life247:

Next time she will throw you inside tbe street gutter, that's where farm tools belong. Your supporters on the thread will also end up being thrown into the street gutters
it's actually not me Oga ode
Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by frozen70(f): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
IyaTola:

Just be yourself and still wear decent clothes and let me see who will assault you

6 Likes

Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by lavylilly: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
NoToPile:

As per dressing if you talk too much they will say everyone has freedom to dress the way they want so it's just better to look and pass

The way some girls dress nowadays is very alarming, growing up we were taught some basics of dressing, there are clothes you wear with vest aka Shimi, there are underwear for different types of outfits, chiffon/light materials you wear solid underwear, there's a level to which you must button your shirt to etc etc. The neck line a slim little bust person can get away with, a busty person can't.

Why on earth should I be seeing the line between your buttocks, are you the first person to wear a Jean trouser?

Now some don't even wear pant or bra not to talk of other undergarments. Don't they teach these things anymore? These are basic things I believe every girl should know.

Unfortunately most want to be low budget Kardashian
Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by lavylilly: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
frozen70:

Just be yourself and still wear decent clothes and let me see who will assault you
What is definition of decent?
What's descent to you is indescent to another person and what indescent is decent to other people?
Yeni Kuti dancers don't see anything wrong in wearing semi-naked clothes and to them it's descent, you get wink
Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by frozen70(f): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
lavylilly:
What is definition of decent?
What's descent to you is indescent to another person and what indescent is decent to other people?
Yeni Kuti dancers don't see anything wrong in wearing semi-naked clothes and to them it's descent, you get wink

Am glad you said she is a dancer, that's her swag, you get it

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by SMJay: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ishilove:

Spot on!!!
Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by IyaTola: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
undecided
lavylilly:
Unfortunately most want to be low budget Kardashian
Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by Threesha(f): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin
Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by Oyindamolah: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
smiley
frozen70:

Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by QuinModah(f): 12:51am On Jul 17, 2022
wink
NoToPile:

Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 17, 2022
IyaTola:

You are the landlord's spec, that's why. Don't come and collect her husband because they rented house to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by TheboyGhost(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nigeria men are a crazy perverts and Hypocrites.

They do not care about what they wear when going out cause they are men and can do whatever but will be bitter about a woman's dressing.

Modified:

A lot of old and ancient generation brains in some old women plus religious damage has been a problem between a new generational woman and her ancestors still alive and just waiting to be recalled off earth.

Let a woman wear what she wants, it shouldn't be a crime if you are not paying her bills.
Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by naija4life247: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
IyaTola:

The landlady does not want Oloshos in her house. Just pack out and move to a hotel where you truly belong. Then you can graduate from revealing outfit to no outfit. That will boost your sales
Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by naija4life247: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
IyaTola:
it's actually not me Oga ode

You will be on the streets soon, and that's where you actually belong. Aunty Werey Onihoho.
Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by Threesha(f): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oyindamolah:
Some girls don't like wearing undies.
I am one of them
Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by Threesha(f): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
kiss
TheboyGhost:
Nigeria men are a crazy perverts and Hypocrites.

They do not care about what they wear when going out cause they are men and can do whatever but will be bitter about a woman's dressing.

Modified:

A lot of old and ancient generation brains in some old women plus religious damage has been a problem between a new generational woman and her ancestors still alive and just waiting to be recalled off earth.

Let a woman wear what she wants, it shouldn't be a crime if you are not paying her bills.
Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by IyaTola: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
undecided
naija4life247:

You will be on the streets soon, and that's where you actually belong. Aunty Werey Onihoho.
Re: My Landlady Physically Assaulted- Lady Laments by Threesha(f): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2022
wink
Ishilove:

(1) (Reply)

... / Predict Your Unborn Child's Gender Here / Where Is Winnergal's Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.