Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office (12329 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo / IGP Baba Presents ₦13 Billion Cheques To Families Of Dead & Injured Officers / Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by McOluOmo: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ok

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by foreshore(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-commissioner-police-presents-n21m-cheques-families-deceased-officers-photos/

Why parade them with those token cheque that can not even last them for a year. This is shameful. Are they being done a favour after loosing their bread winner/Loved one. This is there entitlement and not a favour. They deserve far more than this

1 Like

Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by Nilx: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
How does 470*10 become 21 million naira?
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by SlavaUkraini: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Abilistic:
smiley

Good gesture

Just because of N2.1m

Wicked People dey kill their family members because 50k talkless of 2.1m

That Bad News monger on Nairaland may soon release another "cheap murder action" by a family member for you to read..

It happens all the time that we are even tired of reading about it.
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Some wicked family members of Police officers would be wishing that their brothers or sisters in the Force should just die on duty..

They want to Cash out.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by lebest: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ok, we don hear
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by Mademan7: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nawao. I don't even know what to say. Because money can not quantity human life.

I do business plan writing for people, at affordable price
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by Christistruth00: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
I hope that Abia Govt is not trying to pay money for the lives of the Security Agents Orji Kalu’s IPOB Thugs deliberately murdered in Cold blood with their full knowledge for a non existent Biafra which cannot be realised even in the next ten Centuries if Lord Jesus Tarries

N2 Million can never replace a murdered father Son or Uncle.

Abia Govt should make sure their Murderers are brought to Justice
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by koning: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
newdawnlive:
shame on Nigeria Government, only $1600 on each person,Nigeria is not Worth dying for.

Will you stop this stoopid conversion of currencies. It's annoying. Nigeria is not USA. we don't spend in Dollars in Nigeria.

That $1,600 is probably the monthly rent of a police officer in US. Here in Nigeria, they live rent-free in barracks. Even those that live outside the barracks are paying between $7 to $8 a month. STOP THE COMPARISMS. It's senseless. Does not make you smarter.
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by maasoap(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bobloco:
This country sef

But why the public display..... like they are being done a favour

Smh!

Nothing bad about that.

1 Like

Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by newdawnlive: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
koning:

Will you stop this stoopid conversion of currencies. It's annoying. Nigeria is not USA. we don't spend in Dollars in Nigeria.

That $1,600 is probably the monthly rent of a police officer in US. Here in Nigeria, they live rent-free in barracks. Even those that live outside the barracks are paying between $7 to $8 a month. STOP THE COMPARISMS. It's senseless. Does not make you smarter.
but we nearly import everything, reduce importation of goods to 25% and we will stop converting naira to dollars
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by LeanonGOD(m): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
N21,500,000/10 FAMILIES = #2,150,000. per family. Shame, big shame, what a nation.
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by Labi4real: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by Labi4real: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Why showing there face very risky ....in these Nigeria where security is not guaranteed !!
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by compton11(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Na families to pray that their man In police to die be that ooooo,so they can cash out
grin grin grin
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by Okijajuju1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-commissioner-police-presents-n21m-cheques-families-deceased-officers-photos/

I hate this type of reporting.. Did each family recieve 21 million or did they all share 21m..
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by osazsky(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
steq:
Next of kins don cash out. grin grin.
May we not die before our time
24m to be shared amongst 10 next of keen..how is it cash out.. I thought it was 24m I wanted to tell my friend to go and die so that I can benefit as I am close to their gamily
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by osazsky(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Okijajuju1:

I hate this type of reporting.. Did each family recieve 21 million or did they all share 21m..

read again.. 24m to be shared amongst 10 next of kins..wicked govt
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by osazsky(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Labi4real:
Why showing there face very risky ....in these Nigeria where security is not guaranteed !!
cuz of common 2.4m make them mask them..10 people sharing 24m rubbish
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by osazsky(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
koning:

bros take am easy..some of us still dey nija..7 dollar a month for rent..where..how..or na one room with bathroom toilet and kitchen under mango tree
.I dont get it..u be they make sense but this ea not necessary
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by adahsimeon66(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Amen
steq:
Next of kins don cash out. grin grin.
May we not die before our time
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by macAB: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=koning post=114293380]

That $1,600 is probably the monthly rent of a police officer in US. Here in Nigeria, they live rent-free in barracks. Even those that live outside the barracks are paying between $7 to $8 a month. STOP THE COMPARISMS. It's senseless. Does not make you smarter.[/I PAY 400 HOW IS DAT 8 DOLLARS AND WAT IS THE PERCENTAGE OF OFFICERS STAYING IN THE BARRACKS.BETTER STICK TO BASEBALL AM SURE BLOGGING IS NOT FOR U
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by koning: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
osazsky:
bros take am easy..some of us still dey nija..7 dollar a month for rent..where..how..or na one room with bathroom toilet and kitchen under mango tree
.I dont get it..u be they make sense but this ea not necessary

$8 x 550(current dollar-naira rate) = N4,400. I have helped someone pay her monthly rent for 1 room in a 'face me i face you' compound.

Her rent was N3,000 a month. I am talking about Lagos oooo.

Some of these police constables live in a 1 room, at most 2 room apartment. Usually in a compound.
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Just sign them up for life insurance, insurance company will pay out in the event of demise of any of them.
Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by vickydevoka(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Some wicked family members of Police officers would be wishing that their brothers or sisters in the Force should just die on duty..

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by Chosimba: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2022
Speak for yourself. It's obviously what you've been thinking about.

Personally such a thing would never come to my mind.

SlavaUkraini:

Re: Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office by SlavaUkraini: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chosimba:
Speak for yourself. It's obviously what you've been thinking about.

Personally such a thing would never come to my mind.

My sarcastic comments that portrays our daily reality pain am.

You have also spoken for yourself.

But and their Bad News here on Nairaland will reset your thinking when you see the evil people do to family members because of peanuts.

Read the following articles for a brain reset :

https://www.nairaland.com/6902279/police-arrest-couple-selling-baby

https://www.nairaland.com/2957586/father-sells-son-n250000

https://www.nairaland.com/1252740/father-sells-6-month-old-son-visa

https://www.nairaland.com/1562884/man-sells-own-baby-fund

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi 2023: All Hands Must Be On Deck To Deliver Melaye As Governor – Adeleke / 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash / Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.