Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley (49397 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Turned Down An African Singer That Made A Song With Ed Sheeran – American Model / Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by zedegit: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cV8Hxfjx4Y

Nigerian singer, Ademola Adefolahan better known as Fireboy has left many in awe of his humility as he broke down over his performance with Ed Sheeran.

The singer made history as the first Afrobeats Artiste to perform at the iconic Wembley Stadium in England.

Ever since his remixed hit song, Peru which he featured British singer, Ed Sheeran in, Fireboy has been going places.

Fireboy who couldn’t believe his luck and record breaking achievement got emotional.

In a video which is going viral, the singer broke down in tears after his performance.

Cry not my brother. It takes God one second intervention in the life of a man and everywhere go stew.

# Peru Para Peru Peru....
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by tibatobi: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Na person wey mumu dey vote for Peter obi

3 Likes

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Toriagirl(f): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wow! Congratulations fireboy, you deserve it!
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by emee701(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
BloomingDale:

Nigerians, you better promote artiste from your region and stop this brotherhood. This is what Yorubas do, hence why they are ahead. They gatekeep other regions. Shine ya eyes and promote your artistes. I have stopped listening to Yoruba artistes except the ones they collaborate with other regions.
You and jealousy ehn. From microsoft to eko atlantic to amazon to this. Why are you always jealous of yorubas?
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by BloomingDale(f): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
emee701:
You and jealousy ehn. From microsoft to eko atlantic to amazon to this. Why are you always jealous of yorubas?

My eyes have been opened to how you guys operate. There is no hate nor jealousy involved. Im just being analytical. I’m letting my people know so they can be wise too.

1 Like

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by rajiedreez: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Justdogood:
Nice one.
Naija to the world.
But please let's help build our home. Let's make nigeria a place everyone will want to come and live.
A place these whites will be begging to come to.

Make we join hands make naija better. Irrespective of our tribe or religion.
#Votebeyondtribe

I've voted beyond tribe before, e no pay me. At least you too see wetin dey happen now. So let me vote by tribe this time
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by BloomingDale(f): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
emee701:

If I hated you guys I will oppose everything you guys do, but go through my comments and you won’t find such. I’m just being analytical and wise to your ways.

2 Likes

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Smhaykins(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
congrats bro,one of the few talented artist in Nigeria now ,guy has talent

He get talent reach portable?
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Ipp1: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Why
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by OgideAgu: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations mam

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by emee701(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
BloomingDale:

If I hated you guys I will oppose everything you guys do, but go through my comments and you won’t find such. I’m just being analytical and wise to your ways.
its jealousy. No matter how others try, yorubas would always be ahead because of the language and the people's lifestyle
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by dammyco(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations Bro
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Josephkabila12: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations Fireboy DML
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Bigchristo22(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

Nigerian singer, Ademola Adefolahan better known as Fireboy has left many in awe of his humility as he broke down over his performance with Ed Sheeran.

The singer made history as the first Afrobeats Artiste to perform at the iconic Wembley Stadium in England.

Ever since his remixed hit song, Peru which he featured British singer, Ed Sheeran in, Fireboy has been going places.

Fireboy who couldn’t believe his luck and record breaking achievement got emotional.

In a video which is going viral, the singer broke down in tears after his performance.
For every Nigeria person who is successful the story is always rough from the beginning but when God open doors of blessings and recognition no juju or haters and village people fit stop am you must go places, congratulations Fireboy DML
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by zudozz: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Too bad market boy like me no even know any of them. I only know say I dey hear fireboy n e be like say na musician. If I see am 4 my street I go pass am.
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by BloomingDale(f): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
emee701:
its jealousy. No matter how others try, yorubas would always be ahead because of the language and the people's lifestyle

Well, if calling it jealousy makes you feel good and all glowy, whom am I to argue? I will still advise my people to choose the best possible path, and to hell with your people, same as you guys operate.

1 Like

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by babzo(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
ekanx27:
Congratulations � to him but what I don't understand is the names these artist give to themselves. Will he remain a boy forever, off course not. Will he be hot forever, again, No. while answer fireboy when you will become a man and might go cold after death.

The other one said his name is Wizkid and now baba is no longer a kid, he is stylishly changing it to Big Wiz.

Another one calls himself Burna boy. Does it mean when he grow old and continue burning his weed, he will become Burna Man? This story nor clear.

I can continue but make do of what you think about our artist names. I rest my case

Oga be calming down nau grin
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by StarGra: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fire boy is good..���
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by emee701(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
BloomingDale:

Well, if calling it jealousy makes you feel good and all glowy, whom am I to argue? I will still advise my people to choose the best possible path and to hell with your people, same as you guys operate.
Olori nla. E pain am. Jealous and envious olori efolo. Same way you are jealous of the manufacturing companies in sw

2 Likes

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by GeneralPula: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
olisaEze:
His view, her view....Shatta Wale’s view! Peru para, Peru Peru Para, I’m louuuuuuu!!grin grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by BloomingDale(f): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
emee701:
Olori nla. E pain am. Jealous and envious olori efolo. Same way you are jealous of the manufacturing companies in sw

Ibadan boy.

1 Like

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by GeneralPula: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
kenzysmith:
This guy is now bigger than olamide I don't know what he is still doing at YBNL . oga throw way the ladder use take climb you no longer need it.
Stop making money for olamide wise up man

Omo..

Music doesn’t work like that oo..
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Iraloren: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
You are on point .....

Justdogood:
Nice one.
Naija to the world.
But please let's help build our home. Let's make nigeria a place everyone will want to come and live.
A place these whites will be begging to come to.

Make we join hands make naija better. Irrespective of our tribe or religion.
#Votebeyondtribe
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by abbey621(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Like everything else on Nairaland, the main topic is overshadowed by bigots, tribalistic bickering and child like behaviors.....Spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by LegendHero(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
BloomingDale:

Make British people promote am na. Did I say they should not?

Who you think say promote am go that show before? No be Ed-Sheeran.

Na those artist dey beg Nigerian artists now for collabo because our sound is now at the mainstream worldwide.

As far as any form of entertainment is concerned in Nigeria, the Yorubas trump all.

You can see it in the culture, parties, Swaggz, movie industry, and music industry.

Class is permanent!!

1 Like

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Book4523demon: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=Ade1234tayo post=114287890]

[Better days ahead ☺️☺️]
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by emee701(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
BloomingDale:

Ibadan boy.
Sapele girl olori efolo in tears
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by emee701(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
BloomingDale:

Ibadan boy.
Sapele girl olori efolo in tears
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by OmoAkin85: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
cheap data available for mtn only,with one month validity.
1gb 400 ,2gb 800,3gb 1100,4gb 1500,5gb 1900,10gb 3k,
whatsapp: 07087023631
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by BloomingDale(f): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
LegendHero:

Who you think say promote am go that show before? No be Ed-Sheeran.

Na those artist dey beg Nigerian artists now for collabo because our sound is now at the mainstream worldwide.

As far as any form of entertainment is concerned in Nigeria, the Yorubas trump all.

You can see it in the culture, parties, Swaggz, movie industry, and music industry.

Class is permanent!!

Kudos to your guys. Promote your people. Let others promote theirs. God no go vex.

1 Like

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Delacroix6(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations to Fireboy..
Only him knows the reason why he's crying...

No matter where you go, remember to road that will lead you home.
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley by Wrecxman(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
kenzysmith:
This guy is now bigger than olamide I don't know what he is still doing at YBNL . oga throw way the ladder use take climb you no longer need it.
Stop making money for olamide wise up man

Steady Sir... Na dis kain advice destroy d'banj.

As long as his contract is not exploitative, there's nothing wrong in staying on the YBNL imprint that brought him to limelight.
He could re-sign a better contract though...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Shares 2013, 2018, 2019 Photos As Fans Carry Him Up / Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.