Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

My Journey To Getting A Remote Job - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Journey To Getting A Remote Job (4288 Views)

For Developers, How Did You Get Your First Remote Job And What Was The Pay. / Remote Work: Your Experiences As A Remote Worker / Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Getting A Remote Job by Savagr(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2022
Congratulations to me

Re: My Journey To Getting A Remote Job by Technerdguy: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
I observed that you lack direction and you seriously need mentorship and guidance.

Although, I see the passion and willingness to learn in you.

You can check up on programs such as ALX Software Engineering, Zuri, and others. They will provide you with the right mentorship.

Check the thread below for ALX SE
https://www.nairaland.com/7106890/software-engineering-journey-alx-africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Getting A Remote Job by Savagr(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Technerdguy:
I observed that you lack direction and you seriously need mentorship and guidance.

Although, I see the passion and willingness to learn in you.

You can check up on programs such as ALX Software Engineering, Zuri, and others. They will provide you with the right mentorship.

Check the thread below for ALX SE
https://www.nairaland.com/7106890/software-engineering-journey-alx-africa
Thanks alot
Re: My Journey To Getting A Remote Job by Savagr(m): 12:32am On Jul 20, 2022
@Technerdguy
I already applied for alx africa and I thought they never selected but I was wrong
Thanks for reminding me.
Re: My Journey To Getting A Remote Job by Technerdguy: 3:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Savagr:
@Technerdguy
I already applied for alx africa and I thought they never selected but I was wrong
Thanks for reminding me.

Oh, that's great!!!
Looking forward to seeing you in ALX SE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Getting A Remote Job by fastanddubious(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: My Journey To Getting A Remote Job by Savagr(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hello everyone
So I'm back
Yeah I left the thread not because I became busy but because I became depressed and frustrated along the line I was absolutely worn out and was looking for a way to ease my self from alot of thoughts
So I abandoned the thread.
I'm updating it now because I'm resuming a class at alx africa
I got admitted and so I will use this thread as a journal for my milestones and achievements.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Getting A Remote Job by Immunity1555: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
ARE YOU READY?
IF YES,
Behold, We will show you more EXCELLENT ways to gain access to great opportunities unending.
The Bincom Global Tech Program is the right program just for you. By deciding to be different, you stand out greatly.
Join the program to Launch Your Tech Career Globally.
��
www.bincom.net/globaltech OR Contact @ 5,Ajayi Street, Onike, Yaba, Lagos State. OR WhatsApp 07038092071
Re: My Journey To Getting A Remote Job by Chrisnrld: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
Savagr:
it's on PDFdrive.com
thanks, brother lost touch with my phone

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Build A Startup As A Developer In Nigeria? / Best C/C++ Compiler? / Got Another Remote Job Offer In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.