Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency (13562 Views)

Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Firm / Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency / Peptribe Social Media For African That Rewards You... Signup And Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by New007: 8:24am On Jul 01, 2022
He's a mod or close to one. Since I've known him on this platform, they always favor him even if the content no make sense.
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by clockwisereport: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2022
Candidlady:
Someone wake me up when this thread gets to page 3
aunty, chi efola
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by angelEmade: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2022
VAPatrick:

Sponsored Post
Very very expensive pricing. I don't think you have a very good knowledge of your demography and target audience yet oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Did you see where they said they want to sell Facebook for 150k angry angry
Still dey even get mind say price is non negotiable undecided
Is this a joke or somtiiinnn

On a forum for that matter, mods just push anything to front page without proper check.

1 Like

Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by MrCover: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by samuelson06(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2022
booblacain:
An ad post on front page.

He's paid for it. It's a new development.

1 Like

Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2022
Seun is broke.

1 Like

Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:09am On Jul 01, 2022
booblacain:
Yes.

Axis313:
undecided
Advert for front page
Maybe some mod is behind that moniker,what do I know?
Really?

New007:
He's a mod or close to one. Since I've known him on this platform, they always favor him even if the content no make sense.
How did you know?

YoudeyVexme:
Seun is broke.
Stop saying Seun is broke.

samuelson06:

He's paid for it. It's a new development.
Yes bro.

Adenugay:
This is a welcome development. A sponsored post on front page.

I have been waiting all my life for this feature
A very great development boss.

I'm very sure they would have done their background checks before this thread was moved to FP.

If you want yours to grace FP too, kindly send them message.

1 Like

Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Toktee(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

It's a very good tool for business,but the price here is hilarious and unacceptable undecided
I have one for sale
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by sureboykris(m): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

It's a very good tool for business,but the price here is hilarious and unacceptable undecided

Pls throw more light.. I have always seen it as a scamming format. I guess I was wrong
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by bro4u: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2022
booblacain:
No be small money him pay boss
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by baron3(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Sanchez01: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Someone with zero web development skills and always looking for help in fixing issues in his own website is offering website design services and SEM. This is one of the problems with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by pafo(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Yes.

Really?

How did you know?

Stop saying Seun is broke.

Yes bro.

A very great development boss.

I'm very sure they would have done their background checks before this thread was moved to FP.

They don't do any background checks. Just know a mod or have deep pockets is all.
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by VAPatrick: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Sanchez01:
Someone with zero web development skills and always looking for help in fixing issues in his own website is offering website design services and SEM. This is one of the problems with Nigeria.

If you don't know what an Agency is, you ask questions. Those services will be provided directly by people who have experience in those fields. I am just an overseer.
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Sanchez01: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2022
VAPatrick:

If you don't know what a Agency is, you ask questions. Those services will be provided directly by people who have experience in those feels. I am just an overseer.
So where is the profile of your TEAM and their portfolio on the website? Let me guess, you intend taking jobs and outsourcing them, really?

I am not knocking your business and hustle but AN AGENCY will have the profile of its members, what they do cum handle and detail their skills and experience. The only face I see scattered everywhere is yours. I know a ruse when I see one.

2 Likes

Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by dodgelord: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2022
VAPatrick:

Sponsored Post
are u on twitter

I want to inform about something
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by dodgelord: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2022
Daguga:

On a forum for that matter, mods just push anything to front page without proper check.
are u a jjc. Dont u see advert on frontpage on other sites
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by VAPatrick: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Sanchez01:

So where is the profile of your TEAM and their portfolio on the website? Let me guess, you intend taking jobs and outsourcing them, really?

I am not knocking your business and hustle but AN AGENCY will have the profile of its members, what they do cum handle and detail their skills and experience. The only face I see scattered everywhere is yours. I know a ruse when I see one.

Timeetc, Getmagic, Belaysolutions, GetFriday and AskSunday are some of the biggest VA agencies in the world. Can you show me where the profiles of their VAs are published?

The problem with you is, you think you know, whereas you don't know. This is a business that has been in operation since 2020, serving Nigerians both home and abroad. Because I decided to promote it on Nairaland, someone who has absolutely no idea what it takes to run a business is coming to teach me how to run mine. Isn't this funny?
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by yankeecoder: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2022
VAPatrick:

Sponsored Post
interesting !
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by booblacain(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

I would like to access this myself. Who does one send message to for an ad on front page?
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2022
dodgelord:
are u a jjc. Dont u see advert on frontpage on other sites

Adverts for selling Facebook accts abi?
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Sanchez01: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2022
VAPatrick:

Timeetc, Getmagic, Belaysolutions, GetFriday and AskSunday are some of the biggest VA agencies in the world. Can you show me where the profiles of their VAs are published?

The problem with you is, you think you know, whereas you don't know. This is a business that has been in operation since 2020, serving Nigerians both home and abroad. Because I decided to promote it on Nairaland, someone who has absolutely no idea what it takes to run a business is coming to teach me how to run mine. Isn't this funny?

Now I know you are a clown. This is Belay's team: https://belaysolutions.com/our-company/

There would be no reason to include a team portfolio if their focus is purely on VA. No one needs to know the people behind a virtual assistant so long there are testimonials and reviews.

It becomes a thing the moment you offer multiple services and delve into digital marketing. What's interesting is that they spot their leadership instead of those who do the work which boosts their credibility and profile even more. For digital marketing agencies, you either have CASE STUDIES of your previous SEM projects or a compelling video of customer testimonials.

This same reason is why a "medical doctor" in Nigeria can confidently go on social media, talk about NUTRITION today, PREGNANCY & PARENTING tomorrow, CANCER next week Friday and then PARENTING & PSYCHOLOGY in two weeks time.

If you are going to compare your "agency" with other well-established brands, at least copy them totally. Let me assume you paid for this. It would be unfair to your business. All the best.
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2022
AntichristXXX:
Nigerians don't value virtual assistants.

They need to have the assistants beside them all day so they can overwork them.

How do virtual assistant thing actually work?
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Did you see where they said they want to sell Facebook for 150k angry angry
Still dey even get mind say price is non negotiable undecided
Is this a joke or somtiiinnn

grin cheesy
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by VAPatrick: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2022
Sanchez01:

Now I know you are a clown. This is Belay's team: https://belaysolutions.com/our-company/

There would be no reason to include a team portfolio if their focus is purely on VA. No one needs to know the people behind a virtual assistant so long there are testimonials and reviews.

It becomes a thing the moment you offer multiple services and delve into digital marketing. What's interesting is that they spot their leadership instead of those who do the work which boosts their credibility and profile even more. For digital marketing agencies, you either have CASE STUDIES of your previous SEM projects or a compelling video of customer testimonials.

This same reason is why a "medical doctor" in Nigeria can confidently go on social media, talk about NUTRITION today, PREGNANCY & PARENTING tomorrow, CANCER next week Friday and then PARENTING & PSYCHOLOGY in two weeks time.

If you are going to compare your "agency" with other well-established brands, at least copy them totally. Let me assume you paid for this. It would be unfair to your business. All the best.

Is this the best you can come up with? I thought you were sharing a portfolio of the people doing the tasks. How about for other VA agencies, were you able to get their portfolios, too? I guess the answer is No. As for the details on the link, adding a profile of team members on a website is optional, and not peculiar to VA agencies.

At the bold, that's entirely your opinion.

I hope you have learnt your lesson not to poke your nose into something you have no knowledge of?
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by dodgelord: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Daguga:

Adverts for selling Facebook accts abi?
rest abeg
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Niorte: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hey, this is good news for business people like us who wants to reach out to our esteemed customers.

We would like to know what it takes to get sponsored post on FRONT PAGE. We have the fund as long as the traffic is there.

By the way, if you have been looking for how you can earn extra income online besides your full time job and you have tried doing different things that have sucked your little cash with no success, Let me recommend the business that has made me consistent passive income online. Quickly rush to https://7starplans.com/get-started/

This may be the last opportunity that will make you BLOW if you are ready to put in an effort
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by AntichristXXX: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thanksful:

How do virtual assistant thing actually work?

Just think online personal assistant.
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Proudlyomonna: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
sureboykris:

Pls throw more light.. I have always seen it as a scamming format. I guess I was wrong

You have never heard of online marketing undecided
You can sell your business quite fast with Fb.
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Proudlyomonna: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Toktee:
I have one for sale

I don't need any to buy.
Re: Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency by Offpoint1: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
sureboykris:
I am yet to understand the concept of buying and selling Facebook account... Someone should pls explain it
Older facebook accounts have a lot of advantages over new ones.
If you're a digital marketer you'll understand the importance of older Facebook account.... while on the wrong side of it, scammers buy old accounts because it's easier for their victims to perceive them as being genuine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poor Customer Service By UPS Nigeria / Illegal Third Party Withdrawal From My Account / Please Help! Gtbank Is Trying To Charge Me For ATM Card Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.