Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Video Of Abuja Girl Jenny Getting Chopped By Her Landlord Inside His Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Abuja Girl Jenny Getting Chopped By Her Landlord Inside His Room (1136 Views)

Gospel Musician Caught On Camera Being ‘chopped’ By A Fetish Priest (video) / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Abuja Girl Jenny Getting Chopped By Her Landlord Inside His Room by dipis52382: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
It’s always Abuja landlords that are caught

Watch at: https://sa.sv/sx-video-of-jenny-from-abuja-and-landlord

Re: Video Of Abuja Girl Jenny Getting Chopped By Her Landlord Inside His Room by dipis52382: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2022
Eii shocked

(1) (Reply)

Alhamdulillah It's My Birthday / My New Girl Friend Has Two Kids But She Told Me She Has Just One What Should I D / GAY Wore A Skirt To A Fashion Show In Nigeria And This HAPPENED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.