Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,723 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma (1334 Views)

Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results / 2023: Why INEC should disqualify Peter Obi – Bashir Ahmad / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by phoneport(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
An APC Chieftain, Bashir Ahmad has made a bold claim regarding the strength of Peter Obi's candidacy in Kano state where Rabiu Kwankwaso who happens to be the presidential flagbearer of the New Nigeria Peoples Party is from.
The former House of Representatives aspirant however, noted that he was in Kano state over the weekend and to his greatest surprise, everywhere is Peter Obi (PO). According to him, nobody is talking about other candidates anymore and one of his friends also told him it's a similar story in Katsina.

No doubt, Bashir Ahmad is of the belief that Peter Obi is now very popular in Kano State where Rabiu Kwankwaso who was a former governor is highly respected and quite popular. According to him, Labour Party will get 75% to 80% of votes in the state. If we're to state clearly, what Bashir Ahmad is trying to imply is that Peter Obi has taken over Kano under the nose of Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Nevertheless, Labour Party will be making a great mistake if they don't do their best to establish structures in states like Kano and Katsina where Rabiu Kwankwaso and president Muhammadu Buhari hails from respectively. Whether or not what Bashir Ahmad say is true, it will be difficult for Peter Obi to win in Kano State and Katsina state.

Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by phoneport(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Do you really believe that the Labour Party should build structures before talking about winning the election?

Below is a screen capture of his post.

1 Like

Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by Urheadmaster(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by Xscape1993(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Only next year can tell for now...
Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by isan(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
That was sarcasm

8 Likes

Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by Abfinest007(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
We need every Nigerian on board but not people like bubu
Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by Greatest100(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
The Obi movement is a divine project. North, south, West, Everywhere you go.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by Quitam: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
OP, go and check the meaning of sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by slim75d(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Na wash embarassed
Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by KashApp: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Peter Obi is like MTN - Everywhere you go!

2 Likes

Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by Softmirror: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Greatest100:
The Obi movement is a divine project. North, south, West, Everywhere you go.

WHAT ABOUT BIAFRA. IS IT NO MORE A DIVINE PROJECT?

Anyway please enjoy this songs making waves in the North. All in support of Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxUokA0rge8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FddCgyUrh8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLu1XS53_Jw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y18tZw-jXf8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toJrG8v4ORk
Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by unclejb2(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
It's only a criminal that is benefiting from the current state of the country that would not campaign or vote for Peter Obi

Peter Obi for president

3 Likes

Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by Kelsmatuc(m): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
slim75d:
Na wash embarassed
lol....I will even want more insult on Obi so that his name will spread like fire....Obi for president
Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by Ebije1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Those saying it's sarcasm are just consoling themselves cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by Softmirror: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
lol....I will even want more insult on Obi so that his name will spread like fire....Obi for president

UNFORTUNATELY YOU WON'T BE PRIVILEGED TO GET SUCH INSULTS FOR PETER OBI BECAUSE ONLY TINUBU HAS BEEN SO PRIVILEGED TO HAVE BEEN RECEIVING INSULTS FROM THE LIKES OF PRINCEOFLAGOS, MADAMVENNESSA AND CO....AN INDIRECT CAMPAIGN FOR TINUBU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by tinsel: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by Durabest: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Story for the gods.No reasonable person will make the mistake of voting any lgbo man for President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by Milljack: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lol Sarcasm!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by Kelsmatuc(m): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Softmirror:

UNFORTUNATELY YOU WON'T BE PRIVILEGED TO GET SUCH INSULTS FOR PETER OBI BECAUSE ONLY TINUBU HAS BEEN SO PRIVILEGED TO HAVE BEEN RECEIVING INSULTS FROM THE LIKES OF PRINCEOFLAGOS, MADAMVENNESSA AND CO....AN INDIRECT CAMPAIGN FOR TINUBU.
fortunately for me, I can't name all d Nick's of those attacking PO....he is spreading too..... we wish ur Tinubu well sha
Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by quickberry(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
phoneport:
Do you really believe that the Labour Party should build structures before talking about winning the election?

Below is a screen capture of his post.

He was actually mocking PO

Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by ochilikoko(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
The truth remains that the people are not comfortable with the present state of Nigeria and every well thinking person is considering meritocracy against sentiments. It's only very few poor persons that are looking at those whose only qualification is "it's my turn"
Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by Klinee: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
quickberry:

He was actually mocking PO
What are you saying? It's so glaring that Obi is waving the nation.

Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by HilcomTech(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
phoneport:
An APC Chieftain, Bashir Ahmad has made a bold claim regarding the strength of Peter Obi's candidacy in Kano state where Rabiu Kwankwaso who happens to be the presidential flagbearer of the New Nigeria Peoples Party is from.
The former House of Representatives aspirant however, noted that he was in Kano state over the weekend and to his greatest surprise, everywhere is Peter Obi (PO). According to him, nobody is talking about other candidates anymore and one of his friends also told him it's a similar story in Katsina.

No doubt, Bashir Ahmad is of the belief that Peter Obi is now very popular in Kano State where Rabiu Kwankwaso who was a former governor is highly respected and quite popular. According to him, Labour Party will get 75% to 80% of votes in the state. If we're to state clearly, what Bashir Ahmad is trying to imply is that Peter Obi has taken over Kano under the nose of Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Nevertheless, Labour Party will be making a great mistake if they don't do their best to establish structures in states like Kano and Katsina where Rabiu Kwankwaso and president Muhammadu Buhari hails from respectively. Whether or not what Bashir Ahmad say is true, it will be difficult for Peter Obi to win in Kano State and Katsina state.

Are you kidding me? You couldn't see the sarcasm and mockery in that statement.

Your brain dense no be small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was In Kano Weekends And To My Surprise, Everywhere Is Peter Obi -bashir Ahma by quickberry(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Klinee:
What are you saying? It's so glaring that Obi is waving the nation.

Your eyes go clear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Ex Aide Comment On Peter Obi And His Supporters / Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa / Serving Cross River Rep Member Dumps PDP For Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.