Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

#poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer (33312 Views)

Poultry Farmer Kills Snake That Has Been Eating His Chickens And Eggs (Photos) / Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day / Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by Rebuke: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You won't eat meat if you see how most of them eat and live.

Hmmm, it's well.
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by wehdone(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
tropaz:
This epistle is only for 20 birds farmers... not for serious investments...

You have no control over hatcheries and feedmills..so, you must take precautions...

.... 7 years in the poultry industry is peanut too. The industry can mess you up and give you hbd anytime any day.... get your facts right... and most importantly, never underestimate the importance of the veterinarian and your animal nutrition expert... thank me later...

Poultry business is a serious business oooooo
Uhmmm

You made me to calm down. As a vet, I feel insulted when I read things like these. I especially advice poultry farmers to always remember that you're in this business for profit. I practice ECONOMICS OF LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION. I advice clients to as much as possible, cut their costs on drugs; especially antibiotics. Growth boosters are a complete NO for me.

If you cannot drink the water in your farm, don't give it to your birds (especially layers).

Practice biosecurity, and you have most of the threats eliminated.

You go to most farms, and you can't even drink the bottled water you brought (the whole place stinks like gutter).

Besides, before you give advice, consider a lot of factors. Some of those backyard poultry farmers give anything and everything to their birds; and expect them to grow to 2kg in 7 weeks. See I'm tired

4 Likes

Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by Sammy07: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
chuksvoice:
This write up is not entirely applicable to large-scale farmer and/or layers bird farmers

That's why I did not bother to quote OP.

He might probably haven't handle about 150,000 - 300,000 birds b4.

Or we can conclude that the write up is majorly for small and medium size
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by wehdone(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
ojonugwap:

What lasota and Gumboro vaccine
Am here to learn oo

Ensure you don't compromise on vaccinations and immune boosters (vitamins, nutritional supplements, etc).

Your pocket will be happy for it
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by FarmTech(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
iamyemiakins:
As a poultry farmer make I pick seat here grin
That your cage isn't ventilated. Create more space from the top. See Open-Sided Poultry Houses for the Tropics
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by wehdone(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Sammy07:

That's why I did not bother to quote OP.

He might probably haven't handle about 150,000 - 300,000 birds b4.

Or we can conclude that the write up is majorly for small and medium size

Lol... It's actually applicable to a 1million size farm; provided they practice intensive biosecurity. Else... Antibiotics and multivitamins, and stressroak/superliv (for layers and cockrels) will finish your profit
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by wehdone(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
iamyemiakins:
As a poultry farmer make I pick seat here grin

You're not yet a pourtry farmer. You have poultry at your backyard. When you become a farmer, you'll employ vets as farm managers to advice you and make your farm work

1 Like

Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by Sammy07: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
wehdone:

Lol... It's actually applicable to a 1million size farm; provided they practice intensive biosecurity. Else... Antibiotics and multivitamins, and stressroak/superliv (for layers and cockrels) will finish your profit

See, I no fit argue Abeq
Reasons is, my over 20yrs in poultry. I I don't seek vet advice.
My dad has been in it before I was born, I grew interest in it.

So my point it.
Doing my time as an assistant doctor (The Indians are the main doctors) in a very big farm in sw.

We always buy our medicine and vaccines in bulks and we use them timely, both 3days own, 5days own, 7days own etc.
I've worked in Hatchery, Broiler and commercial layers section.

One thing is
It depends on how you wanna rare your broilers

You can rare them for 6 weeks
In our own farm, we rare them 7 - 9 months before selling. And they do buy them in trucks, 10,000birds, 12k, 15k etc

They won't even be able to walk after been well feeded and taken their medicines accordingly.

See notes plenty I can't type

But you don't have to wait till they get infections before you start treating them.

You think it's easy to monitor water inside tanks for over 100k birds?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by Searchingvictor: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
invinzible1:

Lol which one is hybrid feeds.
Nothing like hybrid feeds, what's is the components of the feeds and their percentage

Mtchew. Hybrid is a company that's into making of birds feeds. Go online to search more on it

1 Like

Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Note: Excessive use of boosters to increase birds growth causes incurable disease to human beings who consume the meat. And you are not coming into business to sell poison to your fellow human.

This is the only important statement I gleaned from the entire write-up.

I pity Nigerians who still buy Broilers or Agric Fowls from the market or from anybody for consumption. Na cancer you dey buy with your money if you no know.

You think Poultry Farmers in Nigeria (the wickedness capital of the entire Universe) give a fvck whether they’re poisoning their consumers or customers so long as their poultry business or whatever shady business they’re into keeps giving them huge profits?

I can’t remember the last time I ate Chicken. Maybe 7years ago, and if I had to, na local chicken (Adiye Ibile) I go carry give Hausa Mai Suya to grill as Suya for me.

What about Cat Fish? Especially the ones grown in Nigerian Fish Ponds wey dem don take chemical or booster scatter him entire DNA? grin

Na poison una dey chop if you don’t know.

I thought I saw a thread on the frontage or on Twitter about a guy asking why a lot of people are dying of Cancer lately?

Well, just use your tongue to count your teeth. (Put on your thinking cap to decipher what is going on).

That son of a Gun called Bill Gates said the World population is exploding and they needed to cut off at least 25% - meaning 25% of Global Population must PAFUKA!

I just went looking for that video again on YouTube but I couldn’t find it. Must have been taken down by BILL GATES & his team due to worldwide criticism.

The video is: AGENDA 21 EUGENICS

Monsanto was introduced into the equation.

Wait! These chemical boosters that are being used to mix the feeds given to your Poultry Birds or Cat Fishes - where do you think they come from ?

MONSANTO!

When we started warning you incorrigible twats NEVER to take that COVID-19 VAX, they called us new-age conspiracy theorist and said our own is too much because we’re competing with Edward Snowden. grin

Well, I am hearing from somebody who also heard from somebody that half all the people who were given the COVID-19 VAX have either dropped dead or have been advised to go home and prepare for death because they’ve been overwhelmed by one incurable ailment or the other - just like that footballer that was told to retire because his heart will explode if he continues playing football.

Think about it, if you’re not stupid, the same Oyinbo People that once enslaved your ancestors for over 400years will suddenly develop agape love for you? Kai, Spit it out!

Goodnight!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by brain54(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
Zoharariel:

This is the only important statement I gleaned from the entire write-up.

I pity Nigerians who still buy Broilers or Agric Fowls from the market or from anybody for consumption. Na cancer you dey buy with your money if you no know.

You think Poultry Farmers in Nigeria (the wickedness capital of the entire Universe) give a fvck whether they’re poisoning their consumers or customers so long as their poultry business or whatever shady business they’re into keeps giving them huge profits?

I can’t remember the last time I ate Chicken. Maybe 7years ago, and if I had to, na local chicken (Adiye Ibile) I go carry give Hausa Mai Suya to grill as Suya for me.

What about Cat Fish? Especially the ones grown in Nigerian Fish Ponds wey dem don take chemical or booster scatter him entire DNA? grin

Na poison una dey chop if you don’t know.

I thought I saw a thread on the frontage or on Twitter about a guy asking why a lot of people are dying of Cancer lately?

Well, just use your tongue to count your teeth.

That son of a Gun called Bill Gates said the World population is exploding and they needed to cut off at least 25% - meaning 25% of Global Population must PAFUKA!

I just went to look for that video again on YouTube but I couldn’t find it. Must have been taken down to BILL GATES & his team.

The video is: AGENDA 21 EUGENICS

Monsanto was introduced into the equation.

Wait! These chemical booster that are being used to mix the feeds given to your Poultry Birds or Cat Fishes - where do you think they come from ?

MONSANTO!

When we started warning you incorrigible twats NEVER to take that COVID-19 VAX, they called us new-age conspiracy theorist and said our own is too much because we’re competing with Edward Snowden. grin

Well, I am hearing from somebody who also heard from somebody that half all the people who were given the COVID-19 VAX have either dropped dead or have been advised to go home and prepare for death because they’ve been overwhelmed by one incurable ailment or the other - just like that footballer that was told to retire because his heart will explode if he continues playing football.

Think about it, if you’re not stupid, the same Oyinbo People that once enslaved your ancestors for over 400years will suddenly develop agape love for you? Kai, Spit it out!

Goodnight!
You be real conspiracy theorist…

Most of what you said have no facts to back it up… I am sure you could not find that video because bill gates never made such comments.
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by nickyvil: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
Stop misleading people, There are lay down procedure of medications, and a professional vet won't tell you to use drugs most time, what vet will tell you to make sure the complete vaccination is taking at the right time and antibiotic should be take once in a while for prevention, and do you know Layers are very delicate bird which they need full attention and right medication, vaccination, unless if you don't want result, have it occurred to you that we have seasons for some viral infectious diseases, this is why vet always emphasize on bio security and cleaning. Feeds is the most important things that drain financially not even drugs and most vet prefer to take care of pets cos there is nothing in taking care of poultry birds cos most farmer do self treatment, na only when Dem dey choke dey call vet and how much will they even pay for vet services??

Agrosage1:

Welcome back to my page. If you are new here, trust me this would be the best article on poultry business that you would read ever in your life.

Therefore, click on the follow button.

Note: I am writing from experience as poultry farmer with 7 years experience

Let us go straight to the point. What you are about to read here would open your eyes in this poultry business forever.

Knowledge is power. I was reading my Bible this morning and came across a verse in Proverbs that I want you frame it and keep in your house.

Hang it where you can see it daily. Here is the wise saying by King Solomon. “Always remember what you learnt. Your education is life, guard it well”.

What you are going to learn here is life. Every intending “Poultry Farmer” should remember and guard it well.

Pay close attention now.

Alot of vet doctors do not want you to know this secret. And few successful and profitable poultry farmers are ashamed to tell you. But today, I want you to know everything.

It will save you a lot of money. And you will be a profitable poultry farmer once you apply the knowledge you have got here.

Here is the secret knowledge; “Your broilers/layers birds do not need drugs everyday to give you result”.

The statement above is unpopular. I know you have never heard of such proposal. You have read different articles and spoke to numerous poultry farmers and what they normally complain about is how expensive birds drugs cost.

And it makes you scared of starting due to low budget.

For the experienced poultry farmers. Majority do not know the fact that their birds can grow and produce result without drugs.

For vet doctors, they know for sure that your birds don't need daily drugs to grow. But they have intentionally hidden it from you. Because they need your money to survive.

No insult to them�

They are in the business of selling Poultry drugs. And your constant patronize is what will keep them in business.

Therefore, blame yourself for not getting the required knowledge. Leave your Vet doctor and that poultry farmer alone.

I am here to help you.

Now, you will agree with me that birds are living things. Just like human beings. The difference is, their body system differs from yours.

Birds have respiratory system
Birds have reproductive system
Birds have digestive system.
And many more.

As a human being, you'll agree with me that you don't take drugs daily. You only visit your doctor, get prescriptions (after proper check-up), buy drugs as told. And take it as instructed.

And you only visit the hospital when you are sick. Your doctor might ask you to take the drugs only 7 days or 14 days and come back for check up.

Follow me closely. I am insisting that you understand what you need to be a successful poultry farmer.

Now, if you wake up in the morning. Decide to buy paracetamol and tramadol and consume 6 tablets morning, afternoon, and evening. You'll get sick within 30 days maximum.

You wouldn't only get sick. You might have spend thousands of your heard earn money buying and taking drugs that are not necessarily for your body system.

Remember, you were not sick initially. You decided to be taking drugs daily for pleasure. Or taking it so you wouldn't fall sick. But now, you are sick and plenty of money wasted.

And more money is needed to bring your health back to normal.

Now, use this example to match up with your birds. Why give them drugs daily when they are not sick?

Why?

Note that chicken drugs are expensive in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Let me tell you how some vet doctors bank on your ignorance to make money.

You venture into rearing birds newly and want to push your birds to grow faster than normal. You want to make quick sales (Quick sales doesn't equal PROFIT) within 5-6 weeks from broilers.

Since you want abnormal growth of your birds. Your vet doctor would sell a drug that could help you achieve that goal. They are zillions of boosters drugs available for impatient farmers.

So, one or two drugs would be recommend to you. They are usually not cheap. You will buy plenty sachets or bottles and be advise to be dropping in their water or mix with feed. To fasten their growth.

Let me inform you that birds consume plenty of water in a day. So, they would consume plenty of that boosters. Which directly means you are spending plenty of money daily on drugs for birds that are healthy.

At the end of 5-6 weeks, you big birds are ready for sales. But also remember that your cost of production too is big. So, you will struggle to sell your broilers at a reasonable price so you can make profit.

Note: Excessive use of boosters to increase birds growth causes incurable disease to human beings who consume the meat. And you are not coming into business to sell poison to your fellow human.

And that is where you will understand that poultry business is not as profitable as some bloggers makes it look. You need a lot of quality knowledge to be a profitable poultry farmer.

Do you remember your vet doctor? He has cash out without stress. And before I forget, excessive drugs can cause stunted grow in poultry. We will discuss about stunted growth later.

What Do You Need To Do?

Your birds can give you maximum growth in a short period of time. Without spending too much on drugs. You only visit a Vet Doctor when you birds are sick.

All you need is, quality feed. And clean water always available in the pen for your birds.

As simple as that. Buy good feed from reputable company with track record and testimony from field farmers. And give your birds at the right proportion and at the right time.

Note: Do not buy feed because their company agent told you the field is good. A poultry farmer should show you which feed to use.

Keep their pen clean 24/7. And most importantly, clean water should be available 24 hours for your birds.

Because if they eat quality feed and drink dirty water, it will lead to massive death. And lost of your invested capital. If they have enough of clean water to drink, it will ease digestion and that encourage growth.

So, the formula for maximum growth of your birds is Quality Feed+Clean Water = Net Profit.

I know it sounds simple and you might be wondering why nobody told you this or wrote about it before. The answer is simply because, I am writing from my over 6 years in the poultry industry.

And I want you to know the truth. Do not waste money on drugs. Buy drugs only when your birds are sick.

When they are not, provide them with clean water and good feed.

Your vet doctor wouldn't tell you this fact about rearing animals.

Good luck to you my friend. Go and start your chicken farm and become a profitable farmer. Do the right thing.

Be patient with your birds. [b]Quick growth doesn't necessarily translate to Quick profit in business.
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by Elsueno: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
grin

Do not forget to drop some calcium in thier water especially during the growing phase both for broilers & Noilers( not as much but just incase).. A teaspoon of d liquid one is usually enough, it's freaking chip, like 1-2k per small galon or use d human one way dey come in small white bottle(plenty pills inside) just take one, brake in two, grind d half & spray into d watergrin
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by big7: 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Agrosage1:

You can send me a mail and have a book on rearing broilers that would guide you.

How do I get ur email boss
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by big7: 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Elsueno:
grin

Do not forget to drop some calcium in thier water especially during the growing phase both for broilers & Noilers( not as much but just incase).. A teaspoon of d liquid one is usually enough, it's freaking chip, like 1-2k per small galon or use d human one way dey come in small white bottle(plenty pills inside) just take one, brake in two, grind d half & spray into d watergrin

Finish the explanation boss..what for? Let we new bees know or understand what you mean
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by Elsueno: 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
big7:

Finish the explanation boss..what for? Let we new bees know or understand what you mean

it keeps the birds leg from facing two different directions, which ends up immobilizing them & if not addressed on time...death!....Using stuff like vitalyte helps..but too expensive now especially if u get plenty birds

1 Like

Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by TTGIL: 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
In Poultry Farming: Which Broiler Specie Is The Best? Part 1

https://exportfromnigeria.info/thread/3695/poultry-farming-which-broiler-specie
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by TTGIL: 12:00am On Oct 31, 2022
Things You Must Be Aware Of Before Engaging In Poultry:

https://exportfromnigeria.info/thread/3317/aware-before-engaging-poultry
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by effido666: 12:18am On Oct 31, 2022
what's ur email sir ?
Agrosage1:

You can send me a mail and have a book on rearing broilers that would guide you.
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by phelpy: 12:42am On Oct 31, 2022
Agrosage1:

Please I need the book also ..my mail is omadide@gmail.com.

Thank you
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by Chigorkizz(m): 2:05am On Oct 31, 2022
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by Originalsly: 2:43am On Oct 31, 2022
I have absolutely no interest in rearing anything... but what do I have to lose in gaining knowledge? After the long preamble I was disappointed at the common sense advice given. I don't think the intent was for those who have or wanted to start a massive farm but for the ordinary man to venture into the industry.
If you are really looking to raise broilers without using drugs... there is no better advice and step by step guidance you can get from Google or anywhere period than from the thread below.... right here on Nairaland.... a ehmmmm..... broiler raising thriller!

For quicker access..... Google the topic .

Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by Originalsly: 3:34am On Oct 31, 2022
brain54:

You be real conspiracy theorist…

Most of what you said have no facts to back it up… I am sure you could not find that video because bill gates never made such comments.

The video existed.... I had it and shared it with sooo many doubters like you. He clearly stated that the world population need to be reduced and by how many billions. Few years later he spoke about the possibility of it being reduced by a pandemic. Since COVID-19.... the internet has been "scrubbed" .... anything that was there to support "conspiracy theorists" was either removed or modified to suit the agenda. For example... I personally posted screenshots early in the pandemic about yearly deaths by flu in the US... nearly 80 000 in the 2018 flu season ... scrubbed... wasn't even news ... screenshot from the CDC stats .... that was scrubbed as well as all year to year numbers. Vaccine had one definition....that was modified to accommodate the mRNA vaccine. Look in any medical book... or dictionary... doesn't matter how old ... the definition of a vaccine is the same but now different on the internet period. These are facts to support what he is saying.

MONSANTO... an American company ... sold... and now owned by Bayer... a German company.... birds of a feather... chemical killers. Bayer... in insecticides etc ... Monsanto in agriculture .... pesticides and genetic modification of plants. Since being sold... no longer American... th floodgates for lawsuits have been opened for its products causing cancer. Facts. When we open our arms and welcome large-scale American farmers... know that your natural crops would be contaminated and wiped out. Fish farming.... tilapia or whatever... genetically modified fish.... do they ever reproduce?... all male ....thanks to Monsanto. And we still wonder why suddenly cancer is on the increase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by big7: 4:50am On Oct 31, 2022
Elsueno:

it keeps the birds leg from facing two different directions, which ends up immobilizing them & if not addressed on time...death!....Using stuff like vitalyte helps..but too expensive now especially if u get plenty birds

Thanks boss..really appreciate
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by Escobar7(m): 5:07am On Oct 31, 2022
All these epistle is to tell people what could have been said in 3 words.
First drugs like gumboro vaccine, deworming, antibiotics as a must are given as preventive drugs and when they fall sick which is rare except the environment or feed has issues.
Lastly, what ever drug you give to birds ends up in the stomach of humans because the residue from drugs stay through the short livespan of birds. Why give it always to end affecting the health of the consumers.

Poultry is a lazy man's job, and damn lucrative.

1 Like

Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by ojonugwap(m): 5:59am On Oct 31, 2022
Sammy07:

E.g
In broilers
Day 0 - mueks vaccii, anti stress
Week 1 - Lasota (7days), antibiotics (5days)
Week 2 - Gumboro (7days), antibiotics
Week 3 - lasota tonic
Week 4 - coccidiosis
Week 5 - antibiotics
Week 6 - tonic
Week 8 - antibiotics (5days), tonic (3days)

Etc.

I'm writing this off hand I haven't settle down I for break it down for you.

Modified:
That's all.

Please explain more thanks
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by ojonugwap(m): 6:02am On Oct 31, 2022
wehdone:

Ensure you don't compromise on vaccinations and immune boosters (vitamins, nutritional supplements, etc).

Your pocket will be happy for it

Thanks
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by ojonugwap(m): 6:02am On Oct 31, 2022
Sammy07:

They're the vaccines given to birds at some weeks of their growth

Thanks
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by theforemost: 6:41am On Oct 31, 2022
This is all unnecessary rubbish. It's all already known writing under deceptive headings.

No research or experimental exponents to back it up. Just sit down and think

It's time Nigerians learn and value their researchers not self-aclaimed street profs like this. It discourages research.

If you like follow them
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by pacespot(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2022
Nice info
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by Paul8344(m): 7:02am On Oct 31, 2022
Am yet to understand what the poster is talking about.
Well, am an animal scientist and the weekly/daily/monthly drugs you are talking about are mostly vaccines. Those are genetically modified bird that are highly susceptible to diseases and require vaccine that help them resist those diseases.

In the real sense, you can avoid those vaccines if you are able prevent those microbes from entering your farm which is almost impossible!

For your information, most of those day old chicks receive doses of vaccines before arriving your farm. If you feel clean water, good feeds... are the secret for successful poultry farming, request for day old chicks unvaccinated from the hatchery and appraise yourself later!

1 Like

Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by Toratora: 7:18am On Oct 31, 2022
Cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CRUSHED NOODLES FOR Fishes And poultry / GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State / My Pet Project: Is It Economically Feasible To Rear Local Chickens Commercially?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.