Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

#poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer (33298 Views)

Poultry Farmer Kills Snake That Has Been Eating His Chickens And Eggs (Photos) / Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day / Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by FarmTech(m): 6:52am On Nov 12, 2022
2elliot:
Four months. I tested poultry biz with 30 chicks, but lost twelve within two weeks after purchase before I was told this formula. Since that time till now, my eighteen birds are living and growing without any issues. The guy who told me the solution has been in the biz for years.
You will only know if it work if you try it on > 500 birds. I support the use of herbs when they're not sick. Herbs are good at prevention not cure. But when sick? Use drugs.
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by Ryan03(f): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2022
Cutehector:
lol.. My brother.

You reason this way because of the set backs of people. In that same fish business, people have cashed out massively because they followed simple instructions as well as God factor protecting their investments.

Whether its poultry, fish, cow, yam, tomato, cucumber, groundnut or melon planting,

As long as you pray, do the right thing, insure your investments, avoid pennywise poundfoolish habits, get trained before delving, seeking consultations from experts, agriculture will be profitable for you.

But if you want to go into agriculture with a get rich quick mentality, you will loose everything.

hello, happy Sunday and good morning to you. Pls I need advice on farming, I want to rear local turkey but will feed them with fowl feeds. I have a 6 years plan so I don't really care about them growing fast, I bought just two poults, one male and one female, they are just two weeks old. I already bought starter feed for them, I was asked to give them that till they are 8 weeks old. My question is, do I need to give them drugs like the way chickens are vaccinated? I chose turkey instead of chicken because I heard turkey are not as susceptible to diseases like chicken, I can't deal with sick birds embarassed . Pls I will really appreciate advice from all of you on this issue. God bless
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by Cutehector(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2022
Ryan03:
hello, happy Sunday and good morning to you. Pls I need advice on farming, I want to rear local turkey but will feed them with fowl feeds. I have a 6 years plan so I don't really care about them growing fast, I bought just two poults, one male and one female, they are just two weeks old. I already bought starter feed for them, I was asked to give them that till they are 8 weeks old. My question is, do I need to give them drugs like the way chickens are vaccinated? I chose turkey instead of chicken because I heard turkey are not as susceptible to diseases like chicken, I can't deal with sick birds embarassed . Pls I will really appreciate advice from all of you on this issue. God bless
send a dm

1 Like

Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by futurerex: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
ojonugwap:

What lasota and Gumboro vaccine Am here to learn oo
Must you quote everything
Re: #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer by esphilltd: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Great expose and knowledge. You are highly blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pet Project: Is It Economically Feasible To Rear Local Chickens Commercially? / GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.