Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi (4069 Views)

2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / BREAKING: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by AmehTsaev: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ok we've heard you, meanwhile have you eaten today?
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Phaantom22: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
pls note,Op is insane, how many are we in Nigeria that muslims alone Will make-up 100million?
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by TinubuDeDrugLor: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Peter Obi is a catholic, the bigggest religious cult we have in the world. They are known idol worshippers that bow to and worship the statue of Mary. Well, there's freedom of religion so nobody cares, right?

But in a surprising turn of events, Peter Obi campaign thought Muslims worship images and bow to statue like they do, so they printed Obi's face on prayer mats to distribute to Muslims.

What a sacrilegious insult. So now the 100 million Muslims in Nigeria have sworn never to vote for Peter Obi.

Real Christians like me, over 50 million people have also vowed never to vote for a catholic idol worshipper.

Where will Peter Obi get his votes from? We are hearing some votes will be coming from Mars and Jupiter, as well as Facebook and Twitter. His social media bandits are presently wailing in regret

More details soon.....

Stay tuned!
They can vote for a rogue, a drug baron, an old grand father, a keep ller, a known drug lord, a certificate forger, in short they should vot me YoruBandits Tinubu the fake Muslim.
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by TinubuDeDrugLor: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
AmehTsaev:
Ok we've heard you, meanwhile have you eaten today?
Don't mind the hungry lunatic.

The hegoay lives under the bridge.
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Kccheechy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Who is this uncircumcised slowpoke?? Dem swear for you ni?? Wetin Peter Obi do you??
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by jogojogo: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Why this?
Very unfortunate
KingofAnambra:
Peter Obi is a catholic, the bigggest religious cult we have in the world. They are known idol worshippers that bow to and worship the statue of Mary. Well, there's freedom of religion so nobody cares, right?

But in a surprising turn of events, Peter Obi campaign thought Muslims worship images and bow to statue like they do, so they printed Obi's face on prayer mats to distribute to Muslims.

What a sacrilegious insult. So now the 100 million Muslims in Nigeria have sworn never to vote for Peter Obi.

Real Christians like me, over 50 million people have also vowed never to vote for a catholic idol worshipper.

Where will Peter Obi get his votes from? We are hearing some votes will be coming from Mars and Jupiter, as well as Facebook and Twitter. His social media bandits are presently wailing in regret

More details soon.....

Stay tuned!
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by youngking89(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
This is one of the accounts created by tinubu urchins to defame Peter obi…all his post are about Igbo’s. Look at when it was created
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by youngking89(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
This is a fake account…look at all the post and when it was created. Fake account
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
One yeye person speaking for the imaginary 100 million muslims....
Abeg if muslims are 100m in Nigeria's population of 200m, how many millions will then be Christians and traditionalist?
Everything north dey claim number n population....
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Phaantom22:
pls note,Op is insane, how many are we in Nigeria that muslims alone Will make-up 100million?
Muslim are over 100million with total population of 200million..
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by chidexleo: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Obi did not do this and you Know it. Obi wey no dey give shishi, he can't buy matt you know
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Bridget95(f): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
100 million ke 100 billion ni
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Jostoman: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Says by Propaganda miscreants supporters of bat
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by AntiBMC(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
7lives:

You self think am na, wetin Obi a Christian, go do with inconsequential 100 million votes of perpetual head slammers?.

100million for where? Who do the census? Abegi make we hear word with all these exaggerated numbers. If not for the extreme corruption, wey dey allow una bring una underage children and wives to vote, we for no dey hear all ds n0nsense about northern population...after all, there are Christians in the north too. Abi d Christians follow for ur 100million votes? Mtcheww
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by pointblank247(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
All the musliin in Nigeria and their cows do not reach 50m
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by ottersberger(m): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
KingofAnambra:

More details soon.....

Stay tuned!

You sat down with yourself and your conscience to write the lies contained above against a human, created by God like yourself, whom you do not know, have not met or had any policy he promulgated affect you negatively, on in any way for that matter?

Nigeria Christian population is 50 million and Catholics are idol worshipers, all of this because of a man who do not know that you exist?. I really hope for your sake and people who love you that your life is not as hopeless and meaningless as you portray it here on Nairaland.
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Dubaku543: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
KingofAnambra:

More details soon.....

Stay tuned!
And you are happy? You are not ashamed of yourself. Obi is not desperate. The only desperate people I see here are people looking for a way to live above poverty and I pray even if Obi doesn't emerge, God will still see his people through.
The best advice I will give you is to look for a way and leave this country for the benefit of your children. You are still living in stone age where brain dead Muslims who don't know anything about advancement are still detecting for you. If you are okay with the condition of your country and other Nigerian citizens at this point then I sincerely apologize for calling you out.
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by kingjiss: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
KingofAnambra:

More details soon.....

Stay tuned!

We don't care

That's why most muslim in Nigeria are poor and stupid.. Someone wants to save them and they still welcome idiots that has been milking them dry
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Supremos: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Talk to Reno undecided
you're being mischievous
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by naija4life247: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
I hope this Obi will not withdraw from the race this year just as he ran away from PDP primary. This beatings left, right and centre is becoming too much for the flat headed Pandora thief
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by naija4life247: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
kingjiss:

We don't care

That's why most muslim in Nigeria are poor and stupid.. Someone wants to save them and they still welcome idiots that has been milking them dry

Watch your BP ooo.

Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbesola, Dangote, Dantata, e t.c.are Muslims, and several of your wretched family members are slaving for them
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Phaantom22: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Muslim are over 100million with total population of 200million..
Which total population is 200million,who followed you in the counting? There's no reliable figure in nigeria, everything is assumption. Moreover muslims cannot measure up with the christians nationwide.
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
How will a reasonable Muslims vote for the man that doesn't know his left and right hand interm of Religions Tollerrance in Nigeria .Even his supporter failed to know what is forbidding in Islam they start print and post praying Matt's with stupid picture that is an abomination in the mosques talkless of praying.

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Idiotseverywher: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Biggest own goal in political history grin The pandora thief social media bandits are a bunch of low IQ zombies grin
. I am begriming to agree that some people are getting loco because of popularity, you are another perfect example, your people should start watching before you before you begin to pick moi moi paper for road
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by rolams(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
So, this person has seen the 100 million Muslims announcing this!
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Birniwa(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thinkam:

Tinubu is greater than Allah and Mohammed, it's Tinubu we will vote for.

Tinubu and Obi supporters are on the same level of delusion

It's clear you have no regard nor respect for the idol on the cross that you worship and you think Islam too is like your regular uncultured religion.

For your info, Tinubu is a Muslim and he'll be the first to crucify you if he ever reads this shit of you about him. Son of a wild goat!
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Birniwa:

It's clear you have no regard nor respect for the idol on the cross that you worship and you think Islam too is like your regular uncultured religion.

For your info, Tinubu is a Muslim and he'll be the first to crucify you if he ever reads this shit of you about him. Son of a wild goat!

I don't give any shit about the child rapist, or the guy that hooked up with Mary mangdelene.. Don't bring your religion supremacy to me.. I'm an Agnoist
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Coly2012(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
This opp just dey fool himself and family wen be think say if he grow e go be responsible pikin.
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Birniwa(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thinkam:

I don't give any shit about the child rapist, or the guy that hooked up with Mary mangdelene.. Don't bring your religion supremacy to me.. I'm an Agnoist

Ohh really? If I knew this earlier, I wouldn't have wasted my precious time engaging a cuckoo psychopath who has no purpose in life.

While I pray that you get well soon, please you're free to continue to cruise in your unending and inconsequential lifeless delusions.
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by wingmanIII: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Shame on naira Land. Allowing mentally challenged ediots to post rubbish on the platform. Seun osewa is such a huge disappointment!!
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Birniwa:

Ohh really? If I knew this earlier, I wouldn't have wasted my precious time engaging a cuckoo psychopath who has no purpose in life.

While I pray that you get well soon, please you're free to continue to cruise in your unending and inconsequential lifeless delusions.

We're all deluded mate, difference is I know and accept mine, but you're in denial
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by endy69: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Try harder. Obi said he isn't desperate to be president. Win or lose it won't affect him personally. Who should be more concerned is the low life OP obsessed with Catholicism and Obi that he forgot that INEC hasn't registered any 100milion voters and will not as far as 2023 is concerned. This mat may not be for prayers or putting in the mosque because I know how prayer mat looks like. Go to North, people in their houses prefer seating on mat but even if una know una go still use am campaign nothing new. Those desperate to be president should be consigned and not Obi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simon Ifeanyi Njoku Ekpa Finally Arrested - Kudos To Obidients / Why I Will Never Congratulate Tinubu - Cardinal Onaiyekan / EFCC Freezes Accounts Of Sacked Bank MDs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.