Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi (4066 Views)

2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / BREAKING: 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Okere18: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
I didn't know that total voter's registration in the North alone is 0ver 100 million, pls how did you get your fact? Baba you can hate oooo, I comot the baba for you, you be tata
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by AntonVince: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
You won't see Mynd44 here to close this misinformational thread...No.
He's probably still too busy assisting in erasing every trace of MC Oluomo's inflammatory tweet from the media space.

cheesy grin
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Birniwa(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thinkam:

We're all deluded mate, difference is I know and accept mine, but you're in denial

Lol, you're funny! I can't say more, I rest my case here
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by jubrilcastle(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
omowolewa:
Where did they meet

Very good question. Some people are just agent of destruction. Just imagine the headline
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by hrykanu231(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Peter Obi is a catholic, the bigggest religious cult we have in the world. They are known idol worshippers that bow to and worship the statue of Mary. Well, there's freedom of religion so nobody cares, right?

But in a surprising turn of events, Peter Obi campaign thought Muslims worship images and bow to statue like they do, so they printed Obi's face on prayer mats to distribute to Muslims.

What a sacrilegious insult. So now the 100 million Muslims in Nigeria have sworn never to vote for Peter Obi.

Real Christians like me, over 50 million people have also vowed never to vote for a catholic idol worshipper.

Where will Peter Obi get his votes from? We are hearing some votes will be coming from Mars and Jupiter, as well as Facebook and Twitter. His social media bandits are presently wailing in regret

More details soon.....

Stay tuned!

If you get picked for inciting social unrest among Christians and Muslims, you will blame the government.

Can your campaign be issue based? You are already insinuating there was a "sacrilegious insult" let's be careful please.
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
If u re not OBIdent, u re nobody. QED!
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by my3name(m): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
I no even know why people dey reply
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by kingjiss: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
naija4life247:

Watch your BP ooo.

Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbesola, Dangote, Dantata, e t.c.are Muslims, and several of your wretched family members are slaving for them

I see your parents foolishness in you
Re: BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi by sirwilson(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
It should be 300 million Muslim

Sorry, what's Nigeria population again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Needs More Than 40% Of The Northern Votes To Win The Election / Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom / Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.