Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,676 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger (583 Views)

These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s / Wow Pictures! "Increase My Curves" - Curvy Botswana Lady Gets Even Bigger Curves / Watch Video As Big Butt Lady Got Completely Stripped While Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by 4teenblaq: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Seun, I want to compete with your website in terms of popularity and size grin

Can you give me some tips you have used to grow your forum?

If you don't mind I can render your forum dead and inconsequential in the space of 9-12 months after launch of mine cool

Guys, I need your inputs.. I want to kick start this project.
Oga seun, I still need your tips.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by Cypress042(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
The lord you serve is on your manhood man cool If you can dream it believe me you can achieve it.

But cheesy
Looking for seun input is like cooking beans with gas in Nigeria now grin
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cypress042:
The God you serve is on your manhood man cool If you can dream you can achieve it.

Wetin una dey use cook beans o?
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by Cypress042(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
callme9mm:

Wetin una dey use cook beans o?
Firewood is always there for me man it never disappoints cool
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by 4teenblaq: 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cypress042:
The lord you serve is on your manhood man cool If you can dream it believe me you can achieve it.

But cheesy

grin grin
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by Cinema4d: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Goodluck
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by 4teenblaq: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cinema4d:
Goodluck

Thank you, I will bring this thread up when I am done. grin
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by postbmd: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Not dat hard

Just promotion n one two things
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by Favaman(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Which weed you dey smoke? cheesy
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by 4teenblaq: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
postbmd:
Not dat hard

Just promotion n one two things

What are the one two things?
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by 4teenblaq: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Favaman:
Which weed you dey smoke? cheesy

I don't take weed..

I am inspired grin
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cypress042:
Firewood is always there for me man it never disappoints cool

LOL. Firewood beans dey sweet sha.
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by Cypress042(m): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
callme9mm:

LOL. Firewood beans dey sweet sha.
Very sweet man smiley
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by postbmd: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
4teenblaq:

What are the one two things?
buy my book wink
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by 4teenblaq: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
postbmd:
buy my book wink

What book is that?
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by SilverG33k(m): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
The data naira land has you can't have it in 6 months

When you hear a company sold for millions, it's not that the software is difficult to build, it's the data behind the software that's difficult to collate

Nairaland has the data and the brand name, you can't beat that in a year even if you run BBNaija ads which is roughly 1billion naira for main sponsor
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by 4teenblaq: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
SilverG33k:
The data naira land has you can't have it in 6 months

When you hear a company sold for millions, it's not that the software is difficult to build, it's the data behind the software that's difficult to collate

Nairaland has the data and the brand name, you can't beat that in a year even if you run BBNaija ads which is roughly 1billion naira for main sponsor

Jesus! grin
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by Streetmovement(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Me I wan create social media app like all this Facebook n co

It will be called Euphoria
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by kelspinall(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
good luck
Re: I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger by Mcslize: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
The sky is definitely big enough for every bird to fly.

If you can dream about it, you can achieve it.

(1) (Reply)

Three Reasons You Shouldn't Insult An Igbo Person. / Help.. I Keep Seeing Repeated Numbers (11:11 11:55 2.22) / Is Body Odor Enough Reason To Leave A Healthy Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.