Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) (36268 Views)

Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? / What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much? / Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Cousin9999: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
uvie66:
Nonsense talk...we want the population to shrink, it is this overpopulation that is causing a lot of problems in Nigeria, most of the people that go out and vote are poor people who makes voting decisions based on how deep the politicians pockets are, not because they want çhange.
Israel with a population of just over 9 million have the same GDP with Nigeria that have 220million inhabitants.

You clearly have no idea how the world really works. Problems in Nigeria are not the result of a large population.
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Munzy14(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Currentblog:
angry angry

How will a poor family have '6' childrens
While an average rich families has '2' children respectively.

I dont know.
Is poverty linked to fertility in women or its high sex drive in men..

What do you think about this nairalanders..

"why do poor parents have more children than rich parents".
Many struggling guys, if they can't secure the bag, their next chase is marriage and kids..kids are investment for a struggling man. cheesy

The rich don't sleep..How can you sleep when you are calculating and strategizing on the next business move. grin

In rural areas, 7pm, the night is dead already..The man has gone to bed with wify..Waiting for 10pm when kids don sleep to start the marathon.
As long as their is food to eat the next day. grin grin grin

In urban areas, 11pm, the night is still young..Some people are still stuck in traffic..By the time you get home, bathe, eat and relax, next na sleep....
From the above narratives, do the maths and arrive at the answers to the topic.
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Munzy14(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Research has shown that the so called poor men have richer sperms. Their wives have quality eggs ...

lipsrsealed
Lmao...Person wey dey sleep by 7pm, come wake by 10am the next day...What do you expect? grin grin
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Currentblog: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
cool cool cool Mods thanks to you all for making my thread enter front page. For the first time since march.. Wow am happy.. Commenters, thanks 4 the viewing.. Expect more from me.. StillyourboyCurrentblog.. #Lala #Cc #Seun.. Thanks guys..

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Currentblog: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Many struggling guys, if they can't secure the bag, their next chase is marriage and kids..kids are investment for a struggling man. cheesy

The rich don't sleep..How can you sleep when you are calculating and strategizing on the next business move. grin

In rural areas, 7pm, the night is dead already..The man has gone to bed with wify..Waiting for 10pm when kids don sleep to start the marathon.
As long as their is food to eat the next day. grin grin grin

In urban areas, 11pm, the night is still young..Some people are still stuck in traffic..By the time you get home, bathe, eat and relax, next na sleep....
From the above narratives, do the maths and arrive at the answers to the topic.

Lol..
Am speechless
Ajeh..

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Orlatunday11(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nothing but illiteracy
SO MUCH believe in God feed us(if na sin God forgive me oo

Reason i refuse to take in 2 of my wife sibling want to leave with us. Some call it wicked but i did wats right for me and her

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by tyinfinity: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Obasanjo has many children.only christian millionaire has few children.
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Poleski: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
Currentblog:
angry angry

I dont know.

Because sex is free, so they f*ck without any control.
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by dododawa1: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
The gap is much.
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by HiideaConsole(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
The poor man thinks of hot sex when it rains while the rich thinks of how he can make good use of the rain in terms of his farming business.

This post has nothing to do with rain
It's just an example

Different mindsets obviously contributes to what you just asked OP
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by Dksmile: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Because puna is the only thing they use to console thierself naw . no money no food but they have puna so they fire down both night and day naw angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by ADBA3005(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Lie!

Nigerian rich men are one of the most promiscuous and philanderous men. They have many women outside, though may not have much time for their wives at home.

@OP
Arguably, the prime cause of poverty is illiteracy and most times, only illiterates and poor family give birth to multiple children thinking one of them will be successful to lift the family out of poverty, that is the higher the number of children, the higher the chance of having a successful child.

Furthermore, the cheapest and major source of pleasure for a poor man is sex

You really sound sensuous; you gotta be a real sexmania!
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by effido666: 5:14am On Jul 02, 2022
stabilizer:

Excuse me please... Are you poor or poorly raised?
I think u av a lot of cobwebs in ur brain for asking this question
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by sooperrescue(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2022
And the same poor man is the one going for IVF abi? The cost of a successful IVF can train 5 children comfortably. Why's no one asking for the reason why poor people don't get their children through IVF?
Re: Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) by DonroxyII: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Currentblog:
angry angry

I dont know.

Poverty Depresses the Soul and the Only Means by which Poor People enjoys Nature is Sex which is the Cheapest Enjoyment leading to Reproductions by "Mistake":

Many Kids are Born By Mistakes cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property / Burial Poster Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby In The Onitsha Fire Incident / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.