Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Funke Akindele: Break Up Tweet Was A Coincidence — Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funke Akindele: Break Up Tweet Was A Coincidence — Apostle Suleman (354 Views)

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele: Break Up Tweet Was A Coincidence — Apostle Suleman by 2Ebisco: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
President of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide Apostle Johnson Suleman has denied tweeting about the crash of the marriage of actress Funke Akindele and rapper Abdulrasheed Bello, better known as JJC Skillz.

JJC Skillz broke the internet on Thursday morning when he announced his separation from Funke, adding that she asked him to leave their house.

The filmmaker said in an Instagram post that they have finally agreed to go their separate ways after six years of marriage.

Shortly after the announcement, Suleman tweeted, “Stop disturbing us with break-up stories..When they bought you shawarma, did you give us?”

The cleric, however, tweeted again saying the tweet was made randomly.

He said, “Someone just called my attention to the ‘break up’ tweet..It has nothing to do with anyone pls…I tweet random tweets, parables, jokes and comments PRAYERS.

“It must have been a coincidence. It’s a sin to mock people. Disregard any insinuations..it was a joke and nothing else!”

Suleman is not new to controversy. For several years, he has been facing allegations of sexual involvement with a US-based singer Stephanie Otobo.

Read more: https://www.mcebiscoo.com/funke-akindele-break-up-tweet-was-a-coincidence-apostle-suleman/

Re: Funke Akindele: Break Up Tweet Was A Coincidence — Apostle Suleman by Fahdiga(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tithe loving apostle who loves to end it from the back
Re: Funke Akindele: Break Up Tweet Was A Coincidence — Apostle Suleman by TONY042(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Apostle
Re: Funke Akindele: Break Up Tweet Was A Coincidence — Apostle Suleman by Amotolongbo(f): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Damage control
Re: Funke Akindele: Break Up Tweet Was A Coincidence — Apostle Suleman by Afamsi: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Apostle giving them hoes more opportunity to drag him up and down the internet
Re: Funke Akindele: Break Up Tweet Was A Coincidence — Apostle Suleman by cryptic93(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please I seek help.
I need to feed this night please..
In Kaduna for a job interview in KEPA, but came here broke as hell.. Squatting wit a friend... Even if its 500 naira to feed tomorrow morning please
Re: Funke Akindele: Break Up Tweet Was A Coincidence — Apostle Suleman by istina: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Apostle remember the scripture says 'thou shall not lie' o
Re: Funke Akindele: Break Up Tweet Was A Coincidence — Apostle Suleman by Samakus(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hoe drilling apostle
Re: Funke Akindele: Break Up Tweet Was A Coincidence — Apostle Suleman by Rastaramsey(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
A big fat lie
Re: Funke Akindele: Break Up Tweet Was A Coincidence — Apostle Suleman by Rastaramsey(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
cryptic93:
Please I seek help.
I need to feed this night please..
In Kaduna for a job interview in KEPA, but came here broke as hell.. Squatting wit a friend... Even if its 500 naira to feed tomorrow morning please

Omo una dey try oooo...
You go open one account specially for begging grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her / Alien Invasion Of The Earth / Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.