Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

9 Ways To Test Your Man Before Saying Yes I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ways To Test Your Man Before Saying Yes I Do (298 Views)

59secs Man !!!busty Lady Blast Her Man Before S£x, Cause Fight Between Them / My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before / 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Ways To Test Your Man Before Saying Yes I Do by Babydarling: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Before you said yes to marrying him, make sure to test him in several ways that you can to know the kind of person he is and how he will react to the things you've done to him. Most ladies failed to do these things before marriage and in the end, they end up regretting it.
Click to read more �
https://www.nissilovegists.com/2022/05/9-things-to-test-your-man-with-before-you-say-i-do.html
Re: 9 Ways To Test Your Man Before Saying Yes I Do by Streetmovement(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Tester
Re: 9 Ways To Test Your Man Before Saying Yes I Do by rickpat(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
test ke?...,funny though

trust me the man will pass your "test" and still turn out to be a terrible, horrible and a nightmare of a husband..

focus on yourself first...then look out for what you want in your "ideal" man....NO FORMULA WORKS FOR ALL...WHAT WORKS FOR "C" MAY BE DISASTER FOR "F"
Re: 9 Ways To Test Your Man Before Saying Yes I Do by thesicilian: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
If you like give him ICAN exam to write, he will pass it in flying colours and will still not be the man you want him to be after marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Do You All Want To Know This Man / How I First Met Vivian [episode 5] -- Romance Series / You Need Counseling If You're Dating 48/50 Year Old Man - Pastor Sola Adeoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.