Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe (811 Views)

Magun Is Myth - Real Reason Why Penis Gets Stuck In The Vagina During Sex By Ch / The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by Astrokid911: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Growing up my mom use to tell me of aleku,she says if the woman engage in adultery the first child would die, and the husband would die too if he knows and refuses to tell the the elders, I over head my friend saying that in Yoruba cultures couples will have there first sex while d elders would be outside listening to their moans to know if the marriage would be fatile
My Igbo friends says if you kill a python in there village it must be buried like a Human being,I no too know for hausa someone should help out , share your traditions let's all learn
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mine was that benue people serves strangers dinner with their wife's
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by Blaqroman0000: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
Mine was that benue people serves strangers dinner with their wife's
Na that one you go know first grin
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by Exkandayee(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
I'm from mbaise,they say we too get Brain...
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by Cypress042(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Astrokid911:
Growing up my mom use to tell me of aleku,she says if the woman engage in adultery the first child would die, and the husband would die too if he knows and refuses to tell the the elders, I over head my friend saying that in Yoruba cultures couples will have there first sex while d elders would be outside listening to their moans to know if the marriage would be fatile
My Igbo friends says if you kill a python in there village it must be buried like a Human being,I no too know for hausa someone should help out , share your traditions let's all learn
Op Do hawsa's have another myth apart from banditry, kidnapping and terrorizing people

2 Likes

Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by PerfectStranger(m): 12:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Exkandayee:
Irony

1 Like

Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by allswellis(m): 12:43am On Jul 01, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Irony
Very perfect example of irony
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by allswellis(m): 12:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Exkandayee:
it's obvious grin grin grin
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:50am On Jul 01, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Na that one you go know first grin
you Don hear am??
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by Silentgroper(m): 6:56am On Jul 01, 2022
We voodoo freaks.
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by internationalman(m): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2022
That every young man from my tribe is a cultist
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by AfroKnight: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2022
That we like woman too much and believe me, it’s a lie!

We are just sitting jejely, on our own, but woman like us too much. And we don’t want to be rude so, you know… lipsrsealed
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2022
That we cut people's head during the war and used it to eat unripe plantain
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by Itohanmiwa: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2022
That itsekiri, Ijaw n Yoruba girls are always unfaithful in marriage. Urhobo men are lazy nd okpe and esan are very brutal and wicked tribes respectively.
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by Astrokid911: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2022
internationalman:
what tribe is dis
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by Astrokid911: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2022
AfroKnight:
That we like woman too much and believe me, it’s a lie!

We are just sitting jejely, on our own, but woman like us too much. And we don’t want to be rude so, you know… lipsrsealed
which tribe be dis
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by AfroKnight: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2022
Astrokid911:
which tribe be dis

Yoruba angels
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by Bluezy13(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2022
Exkandayee:

That's right...but in the negative.
Better put, Mbaise people are too cunny.
While growing up in the East, we used to liken Mbaise people with tortoise. You know...the famous tortoise tales in the animal kingdom.
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by Bluezy13(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2022
internationalman:

Benin
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by internationalman(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Astrokid911:
what tribe is dis

Benin
Re: What Myth Have You Heard About Your Tribe by internationalman(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Bluezy13:

Benin

Yeah.

I can bet that it's only 20 t0 30% that are cultists

(1) (Reply)

An Evening Newspaper Needed For Serious Relationship / OMG Boyfriend Crashes Car Into Eatery While Chasing Girlfriend With Knife (vid) / Love Can Be A Thousand Days Sweet, But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.