Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter (49736 Views)

My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by LoveToRead: 6:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Youths should be desirous of making a change. The time is now.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by UselessBuhari: 6:52am On Jul 01, 2022
chinchum:
It borders on delusion or maybe crass ignorance to think southern base in about 11 states can make someone a president. Nigerian youths have to be strategic, they can actually form a base in Labour party and start joining massively now. It is too late in a country of 200 million with half of voting age for any party outside APC or PDP to win 2023 presidential election.

In fact, Buhari with a mob followership in Core North exceeding in a greater proportion whatever the Obi movement can generate in the south could not win in 2003, 2007 and 2011. He won in 2015 because of the Southern leg from SW that gave 60% of the votes.

The president needs a simple majority, but also needs at least 25% of votes in 24 states.
is Obi contesting against Buhari?
You guys just go around looking for rubbish to say
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by jogojogo: 6:55am On Jul 01, 2022
Wake up
Penguin2:

So right now, you don’t even believe Peter Obi and Labour Party will get up to 4million votes?

Lemme shock you… if election is held today, LP will garner nothing less than 10million votes.

There will be an unprecedented voter turnout in 2023. Bookmark this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by jogojogo: 7:01am On Jul 01, 2022
Youth should focus on changing their mindset first. Nigeria problem does not lie in age demarcation. Run a program of leaders at different spectra using the factors of age against achievement and confirm to me that the youths outperformed the aged
LoveToRead:
Youths should be desirous of making a change. The time is now.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by BennyDGreat: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2022
jaxxy:
He definitely misfired. I see no reason any sane person should be supporting tinubu who fought will even his best proteges cos of his greed and greedy cabal.

This man fought with Fashola after his brilliant 1st term, still tried to deny him ministerial appointment, Stopped ambodes 2nd term, Tried to stop Osinbajo vp and still called him. judas for declaring to run for president.

Who supports such a man who is anti good governance and fantastically corrupt and greedy? undecided

Misfire ke. He's entitled to his opinion. If people try to intimidate him to deleting his tweet, they are doing same things we complain of about our current leaders. Such people would be worse when they get into power.

The people who attacked him misfired!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by colestephan86: 7:13am On Jul 01, 2022
SteveDGreat:
PST Poju took to his Twittwr handle to share a tweet regarding the 2023 General Election.
What's seems like an advaie didn't go down well with Nigerians (mostly Peter Obi Supporters) as they see it as him tacitly endorsing Tinubu after his 2015 Tweets of Buhari surfaced.

He has deleted the controversial tweet
Na wa, so obiidients know that they leader no get plan, for them to fire this man like this
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by Toriagirl(f): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2022
He was scared of something.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by ifiokjohn(m): 7:26am On Jul 01, 2022
ERockson:
Very brilliant mind. Some people hate the truth because it's bitter. If the people can deduct from pastor Poju's post that the aspirant with plan is Tinubu without pastor mentioning Tinubu. That means Tinubu is the best of all. Only IPOB reasons irrationally and attacks like stray dogs
like buhari ba? Cause he is like Tinubu afterall waiting for years and planning but yet failed when it matters most.

Many great leaders didn't have prior experience before they took on the mantle of leadership and they did well. Very well.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by Obidient1: 7:29am On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

So right now, you don’t even believe Peter Obi and Labour Party will get up to 4million votes?

Lemme shock you… if election is held today, LP will garner nothing less than 10million votes.

There will be an unprecedented voter turnout in 2023. Bookmark this.
10million is very small
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by oguns222: 7:30am On Jul 01, 2022
ERockson:
Very brilliant mind. Some people hate the truth because it's bitter. If the people can deduct from pastor Poju's post that the aspirant with plan is Tinubu without pastor mentioning Tinubu. That means Tinubu is the best of all. Only IPOB reasons irrationally and attacks like stray dogs

The same way his "brilliant mind" said in 2015 that Buhari was the Messiah?

Tinubu said 50 million Nigerians be recruited into the army and fed with corn and plantain.

Does that sound like a good plan to you?

His son will be governor; his wife an everlasting senator; his daughter a permanent iyaloja.

Does that look like a plan that involves you and your family?

Boy, may you not be daft for your entire lifetime. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by maestroferddi: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2022
seunmsg:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the tweet. It is the truth and nothing else.

The Obituary mob don’t like the truth so it’s understandable why they attacked him. Deleting the tweet changes nothing. Obi has no realistic path to victory and he knows it. He’s simply in the race to make the election easier for Tinubu and that’s good for APC supporters like me.
Your weak mind games are not getting traction...

Peter Obi is here...
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by Vistra40: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2022
seunmsg:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the tweet. It is the truth and nothing else.

The Obituary mob don’t like the truth so it’s understandable why they attacked him. Deleting the tweet changes nothing. Obi has no realistic path to victory and he knows it. He’s simply in the race to make the election easier for Tinubu and that’s good for APC supporters like me.

Neither does tinubu have a path. Those northern states you are banking on voted APC twice because of buhari and even before APC was formed. It is even easier for southern governors to deliver their states than for northern governors to do so. Those northern states are up for the taking and would likely go to atiku due to the northern sentiment.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by Help2020: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2022
ERockson:
Built lagos,but go to France and London for medical checkups. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by Lastmessenger2: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2022
Volksfuhrer:

He is right. Success has foresight, ergo, you need to plan to succeed. If the youths want power, they must first position themselves for power. What Poju is saying is that: success takes time; it's never an overnight event.
that's not what he is saying? I'm a Christian and we know that the ways of man is never the ways of God. He would have said things to discourage peter obi when he was denied the governorship in anambra. Allow the youths to take their destiny into their hands. Don't use your alter to say things to discourage them.
I don't like too much English but he should allow the youths to vote according to their conviction.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by Lastmessenger2: 7:52am On Jul 01, 2022
seunmsg:

what I admire most about you is your hustling spirit. We all know your effort is geared towards stomach infrastructure. You and your motor park tout tinubuadvocate are really trying. See your mate here

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by bigpastor(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2022
Even if PO starts a NEW PARTY now w/o structures, He will STILL WIN.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by Olam09(m): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2022
SteveDGreat:
PST Poju took to his Twittwr handle to share a tweet regarding the 2023 General Election.
What's seems like an advaie didn't go down well with Nigerians (mostly Peter Obi Supporters) as they see it as him tacitly endorsing Tinubu after his 2015 Tweets of Buhari surfaced.

He has deleted the controversial tweet

Most netizens are blockhead. How the fúck does this tweet endorse Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by shegz24(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2022
But there is absolutely nothing wrong in the tweet and he didnt mention any party or candidate.

Except those Obi noisemakers deep down know they are supporting a poorly planned campaign.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by Born2Breed(f): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2022
Someone referred to the statement as one from a brilliant mind.

Anyone who supported Bihari and worked for his emergence is a slowpoke.

Except those who did it for political gains, ethnicity and religion. But those who claim he will be the best thing after sliced bread, are irredeemable idiots.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by pacespot(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Chuksaluta:
All of a sudden people are threatened and dampening the spirit of the youth to make change. We know that 2023 will be APC vs PDP. Let's allow the youths to express themselves, they have kept quiet for too long. Public Universities have been on strike for months and all these emergent spokesperson did nothing about it.
If the youths have decided to waste their vote in 2023 to make a statement let them be.
I forsee an election rerun if BAT, Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso are on the ballot, as it will be extremely difficult for the big two to get 50% of the vote. That will give LP a bargaining power when supporting either APC or PDP. If LP performs well I.e get up to 4m votes, I believe it will inspire a greater movement in 2027.

Labour Party will win this election barring any election machinations by INEC, I can bet this with anyone. The greatest opponent of LP in this election is not even APC or PDP, it is the INEC itself.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by pacespot(m): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2022
backnbeta:
I truly wish Peter Obi had a chance in 2023...but we all know how it'll go down undecided

You people have a defeatist mentality in Nigeria and it is very bad and demoralizing to the masses. Your leaders are watching these comments and they are getting emboldened by them that they can do anything and get away with it. Let me tell you this secret, Nigerian politicians fear Nigerian masses with united voice, especially the youth, more than the latter fear the former. But by making comments as if you have already thrown in the towel, that will give them the boost to go ahead with their selfish evil plans.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Misfire ke. He's entitled to his opinion. If people try to intimidate him to deleting his tweet, they are doing same things we complain of about our current leaders. Such people would be worse when they get into power.

The people who attacked him misfired!

Nobody is intimidating u. U are free to ignore them and not delete ur tweet if u believe u are right.

If I'm right I will never delete my tweet even if u are 1 million condemning it bt if I'm wrong and my people say I'm wrong I will accept and delete it

He was obviously wrong In his advice. He can still choose to remain wrong bt hos position in society won't allow him remain wrong as a man of GOD.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2022
bhella10:
Support your candidate

Condemn criminals also. Speak against corruption also, Condemn destroyers of democracy also.

Evil persists when the good remain silent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by alizma: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2022
ERockson:
They have been promoting Tinubu, thinking they are doing otherwise, by attacking the man and taking his Twit to be in support of Tinubu, they just admit their candidate's shortcomings
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2022
ERockson:

Brilliant mind that supported Buhari and actually believed in him? cheesy cheesy

Seems you also supported the failure in aso Rock and you probably also consider yourself brilliant grin

I have said it time and again that anyone who ever supported Buhari is much more dumber than they'd like to admit.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by ogatboy(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2022
Chuksaluta:
All of a sudden people are threatened and dampening the spirit of the youth to make change. We know that 2023 will be APC vs PDP. Let's allow the youths to express themselves, they have kept quiet for too long. Public Universities have been on strike for months and all these emergent spokesperson did nothing about it.
If the youths have decided to waste their vote in 2023 to make a statement let them be.
I forsee an election rerun if BAT, Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso are on the ballot, as it will be extremely difficult for the big two to get 50% of the vote. That will give LP a bargaining power when supporting either APC or PDP. If LP performs well I.e get up to 4m votes, I believe it will inspire a greater movement in 2027.

There will be no re run election. Tinubu will have his majority of the vote from the west but will not win the west, Obi will have the majority of his vote from the SS and SE and will win it, Kwankwaso, Atiku and Tinubu will share the vote in the north.

The whole bull sh*t talk of the north determines election will be thrown to the dustbin after 2023. The south determines who wins election and that is just the pure fact. Mobilisation for vote this time is different than every other time, more diasporians will travel to vote this period
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by femiasaolu2014: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Look at his Twitter likes:

So why won't the "man of God" jam talk?

These men derive their sense of importance and usefulness from the dysfunctionality of the Nigerian state.

If Nigeria worked, why would people go to church to pray for jobs, visas, wives, protection, etc?

If those people don't go to church, how many people would?
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by FireUpNow(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2022
Obi is hoping on media hype, I just pity him. The pastor was noble for pulling down his tweet
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by peggywebbs(f): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2022
My own issue is not even who he supports. How can a pastor deliberately misinterpret the Bible to suit his narrative. How do you work for faith? The Bible clearly defines faith. Joseph did not work for faith. Guy was living his life normally until God's promise was fulfilled.

He didn't sell himself to slavery. He didn't ask portiphers wife to seduce him, neither did he tell people he was a dream interpreter. Everything happened naturally, and the way it ought to.

That's why people should not listen to all this businessmen called pastors. They will mislead you and make you seem unintelligent. Anyway, please vote wisely if you love Nigeria. Peter Obi is the right candidate, he checks all the requirements. Do not vote because of tribe, do not sell your vote. Remember that if you do, you will suffer eight more years.

One leader came and herdsmen caused havoc

If you choose wrong, we will join agberos to the mix. Imagine a Nigeria plagued with herdsmen, bokoharam, kidnappers and agberos.

If you vote wrong, ASUU will remain on strike forever, under leadership without certificate

If you vote wrong, you will pay taxes through your nose for services that will never be rendered

If you vote wrong, you will pay for expensive medical treatment and holidays abroad.

If you vote wrong, you will have N10,000 or N30,000 jobs, while your leaders earn millions.

If you vote wrong, you will be recruited in the army to plant cassava and corn to eat.

Please vote intelligently, and be Obedient.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by Tonnyray: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2022
I'm yet to see what people are pulling their hair out over the tweet.
It was apt and no names were mentioned.
People seem to be hypersensitive and overreactive these days.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by tenpipsperday: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Scammers masquerading as pastors
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter by tenpipsperday: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2022
peggywebbs:
My own issue is not even who he supports. How can a pastor deliberately misinterpret the Bible to suit his narrative. How do you work for faith? The Bible clearly defines faith. Joseph did not work for faith. Guy was living his life normally until God's promise was fulfilled.

He didn't sell himself to slavery. He didn't ask portiphers wife to seduce him, neither did he tell people he was a dream interpreter. Everything happened naturally, and the way it ought to.

That's why people should not listen to all this businessmen called pastors. They will mislead you and make you seem unintelligent. Anyway, please vote wisely if you love Nigeria. Peter Obi is the right candidate, he checks all the requirements. Do not vote because of tribe, do not sell your vote. Remember that if you do, you will suffer eight more years.

One leader came and herdsmen caused havoc

If you choose wrong, we will join agberos to the mix. Imagine a Nigeria plagued with herdsmen, bokoharam, kidnappers and agberos.

If you vote wrong, ASUU will remain on strike forever, under leadership without certificate

If you vote wrong, you will pay taxes through your nose for services that will never be rendered

If you vote wrong, you will pay for expensive medical treatment and holidays abroad.

If you vote wrong, you will have N10,000 or N30,000 jobs, while your leaders earn millions.

If you vote wrong, you will be recruited in the army to plant cassava and corn to eat.

Please vote intelligently, and be Obedient.

Yahoo boys don mount alter, know this and know peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos / Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven / Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.