Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) (56315 Views)

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) / Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I / Ikpeazu And Wife Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Old School Attires (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by kollinz1234(m): 3:13am On Jul 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by SmartPolician: 3:22am On Jul 01, 2022
wickedJezibel:
lol and to think that a mod pushed that topic on front page
seun the earlier you sack some openly partisan mods the better for you.
some of them are highly working against you because you personally dont support BAT
nairaland is now a habinger of fake unverified news

Nairaland doesn't have the means to verify any news. This is just a forum. The most important thing is that it came from a genuine source. Nairaland is only after traffic - everything else remains secondary.

4 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:46am On Jul 01, 2022
I thought one Tinubu lunatic said Wike is in France grin

5 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Truthisunique2: 5:50am On Jul 01, 2022
kponkedenge:
Joe Igbokwe, a terrible liar and propagandist. I guess they decided to release this picture because of his terrible lie.
wike no wan use ear linking him to apc

Guyman is also hustling for leverage in pdp
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Truthisunique2: 5:51am On Jul 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

Nairaland doesn't have the means to verify any news. This is just a forum. The most important thing is that it came from a genuine source. Nairaland is only after traffic - everything else remains secondary.
who is igbokwe?

He has been bursted over time lying so who takes him as serious source

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by tesppidd: 5:52am On Jul 01, 2022
I am not saying that i believe Joe Ibokwe afterall he has not provided any proof that Wike visited Tinubu in France.

But still the post from Wike does not prove that he is not in France or that he did not visit France at all.

Surely that photo was posted 1 hour ago, but was the photo taken 1 hour ago?

I have got many photos in my phone that i took in Lagos over 2 months ago.
And i could still post them now and tell everyone i am in Lagos right now.

Think people! think!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Kaiser20:

Those are the silly supporters Tinubu plaid to carry propaganda News up-and-down

Don’t be foolish to trust Nigerian politician.

Different parties, same motive.

Wike will cross to APC and nothing will happen!

Even Peter Obi crossed from PDP to LP.

You think these morafvkers care about you? You will be so foolish to believe so. They are all thieves! High grade thieves!

From Peter Obi, Atiku and Tinubu, these are high tech extra ordinary thieves!

Nigerians just voting the best thief!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by TruthinAction: 5:55am On Jul 01, 2022
Wike should come back and clean up Port Harcourt city which is littered with refuse dumps on the streets.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Moh247: 5:55am On Jul 01, 2022
cool

Shame on Okowa and Useless Obaseki

This are the true Southern Brothers.. Christian brothers supporting each other

Fvck Atiku and his PDP

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by SeaTrade(m): 5:58am On Jul 01, 2022
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And thiefnibu imbeciles were rejoicing cheesy cheesy
He can go to France and come back the same day sha,
One of the Wonders of jetting private. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Samadayo(m): 5:59am On Jul 01, 2022
Everything cost past before oo
But our Governors dem fat past before o–Brymo
post=114306014:
Relaxing and enjoying a fine evening.
https://www.facebook.com/100064873051163/posts/pfbid0NQh3tSdk7njYWDCTaTn5hB8hW6DuN5KD2tPHWz2GSq7AEqij3TYjjtFHgusk5aNxl/
Lalasticlala
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Jmichael1(m): 6:00am On Jul 01, 2022
My own be say i wn see the picture wike took with tinubu b4 thunder go begin fire joe ibogwe.....

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Maxymilliano(m): 6:01am On Jul 01, 2022
And some rumor mongers ara already spreading falsehood about Wike's visit to France

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by therajah: 6:02am On Jul 01, 2022
BloomingDale:
I wonder if the governors in those countries come to Nigeria for vacation.
Yes now! They come for medical treatment and come for thier kids' graduation ceremonies grin

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by rolams(m): 6:02am On Jul 01, 2022
Is Seyi also going to the APC?

Nigeria hungry bloggers can lie.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:03am On Jul 01, 2022
Rogues. Who knows whose kidney they are about to harvest

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:04am On Jul 01, 2022
post=114306169:
Jeo Igbokwe reported that Wike is in France meeting Tinubu and Tinubu urchins were jubilatinggrin grin
Joe Igbo is related to Lai Mohammed.

He had taken over from him.

LaI Mohammed has been very sick.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by symbianDON(m): 6:04am On Jul 01, 2022
post=114306169:
Jeo Igbokwe reported that Wike is in France meeting Tinubu and Tinubu urchins were jubilatinggrin grin
yes...France Street in Turkey grin

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Rogues. Who knows whose kidney they are about to harvest

What's Tinubu doing in France? Harvesting Skulls?

He's obviously mining white Skulls.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by casppyjay: 6:07am On Jul 01, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Some of our Nollywood sisters go de room now , use blanket cover body de wait make Oga come finish wetin e start embarassed
self sufficient con cuntsss

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by FuckOsuPigs: 6:07am On Jul 01, 2022
post=114306169:

This Aguleri man, how far is Turkey from France?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:08am On Jul 01, 2022
Passionate888:

Na so una talk about Jonathan, till today no invite from EFCC
EFCC invite Jonathan? Dem no dey fear?
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by casppyjay: 6:09am On Jul 01, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Don’t be foolish to trust Nigerian politician.

Different parties, same motive.

Wike will cross to APC and nothing will happen!

Even Peter Obi crossed from PDP to LP. U are a terrible political analyst..

You think these morafvkers care about you? You will be so foolish to believe so. They are all thieves! High grade thieves!

From Peter Obi, Atiku and Tinubu, these are high tech extra ordinary thieves!

Nigerians just voting the best thief!
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by vikiphy89(m): 6:09am On Jul 01, 2022
wickedJezibel:
lol and to think that a mod pushed that topic on front page
seun the earlier you sack some openly partisan mods the better for you.
some of them are highly working against you because you personally dont support BAT
nairaland is now a habinger of fake unverified news
U mean a partisan CEO to sack a partisan mod, which they are in d same bat club?

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Barrylord4040: 6:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Suddenly the word BIAFRA disappears....

OBI IS A IBO PROJECT LOLLLLLL
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

And Tinubu urchins believed it.

And a Nairaland Mod pushed it to Front Page without verification.

But there’s a post about northern coalition launching Arewa for Peter Obi in Kaduna with verifiable flier, date and address, he didn’t push it to FP.

There’s that of a Yoruba woman praising Obi, he didn’t push it.

But that fake news, he rushed it to FP.

Mynd44

Wike is in Turkey and not France!

Exactly I was the OP that made that post I was really surprised it did not made the front page but I was not shocked because I know the stand of some of this moderators here...
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:11am On Jul 01, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

What's Tinubu doing in France? Harvesting Skulls?

He's obviously mining white Skulls.
I totally agree with you. He has been in hospital bedS for the past 3 years extracting bone marrow, stem cells from poor youthful Lagosians.

Expose him for us, Sir
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

You are asking Seun to sack partisan Mods, have you seen Seun’s tweets on Twitter recently?

Seun nah batified he nor they hide am

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by BizBayo: 6:12am On Jul 01, 2022
666Advocate:
I pity those who are ready to die for politicians of which in reality does not care for them.
Only lie that they do care.

This picture was photoshopped and you are using it to spread false narrative. I will report it
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by davidtemi(m): 6:16am On Jul 01, 2022
What is with turkey this days now?
Seems I am missing sometin

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Fiscus105(m): 6:17am On Jul 01, 2022
BloomingDale:
I wonder if the governors in those countries come to Nigeria for vacation.

Can you go to Afghanistan to relax?
Naija is in league of Afghanistan o
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by livinbygrace: 6:19am On Jul 01, 2022
kponkedenge:
Joe Igbokwe, a terrible liar and propagandist. I guess they decided to release this picture because of his terrible lie.

Total flight from Istanbul to France is 3hrs:20mins.Most of you online rats ,don’t use your brain.It’s possible to travel to France and return back to Turkey same day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) / Peter Obi Wins Suleja LGA In Niger State / IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.