Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) (56320 Views)

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) / Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I / Ikpeazu And Wife Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Old School Attires (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 6:20am On Jul 01, 2022
kponkedenge:
Joe Igbokwe, a terrible liar and propagandist. I guess they decided to release this picture because of his terrible lie.
First I thought your moniker was kpokpogri then I looked again.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Excuzeme: 6:20am On Jul 01, 2022
BloomingDale:
I wonder if the governors in those countries come to Nigeria for vacation.

France is their final destination, (Turkey is just a cover-up) .....on their way to France, to meet Tinubu, so as to forge a Southern Alliance.

Dont be fooled.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:20am On Jul 01, 2022
Shut the fvck up there.

What about your partisan mod openly supporting Obi the fraud angry

Snake-like mod and Mr canceller are Hypocrites
wickedJezibel:
lol and to think that a mod pushed that topic on front page
seun the earlier you sack some openly partisan mods the better for you.
some of them are highly working against you because you personally dont support BAT
nairaland is now a habinger of fake unverified news
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Bluntemperor: 6:22am On Jul 01, 2022
BloomingDale:

God bless you for your observations!
These men looked beyond tribal sentiments to enjoy themselves and cool off after the heated delegates decisions!
They are more Billionaires in the country!
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 01, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

What's Tinubu doing in France? Harvesting Skulls?

He's obviously mining white Skulls.

You are too anxious!

Too early to start insulting your next president.

You will still have 8 years to insult him when he becomes the president. So, why hurry?
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 6:22am On Jul 01, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Some of our Nollywood sisters go de room now , use blanket cover body de wait make Oga come finish wetin e start embarassed
cheesy

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Jones4190(m): 6:22am On Jul 01, 2022
igbowoman:
The place looks like ashawo joint
ashawo chairman
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by nedekid: 6:23am On Jul 01, 2022
BloomingDale:
Bros, you supposed know there is serious political realignment taking place over there in turkey after the Atiku mess up with PDP vp nomination.
Anyway, I hear turkey is the highest for vacation. From food to hotels, gootime etc. Me sef de plan my own. Will certainly stop there on my ajala holiday travel plans.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

You are too anxious!

Too early to start insulting your next president.

You will still have 8 years to insult him when he becomes the president. So, why hurry?
You sound like helinues Wailer
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by NoQualmz: 6:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

And Tinubu urchins believed it.

And a Nairaland Mod pushed it to Front Page without verification.

But there’s a post about northern coalition launching Arewa for Peter Obi in Kaduna with verifiable flier, date and address, he didn’t push it to FP.

There’s that of a Yoruba woman praising Obi, he didn’t push it.

But that fake news, he rushed it to FP.

Mynd44

Wike is in Turkey and not France!

One tribalistic mod on Nairaland is the one you just tagged. That mod without a mind. He has about more monikers he uses for his propaganda. We have all his receipts,na just time we dey wait for to bare them all out

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by PeriodicTable: 6:25am On Jul 01, 2022
These guys are living large at public expense. Which civil servants apart from the big thieves in their states can afford a vacation in Nigeria not to talk of abroad? God dey, poor man prayer!

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by wickedJezibel(f): 6:25am On Jul 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Shut the fvck up there.

What about your partisan mod openly supporting Obi the fraud angry

Snake-like mod and Mr canceller are Hypocrites
trash
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2022
Gandollaar:
You sound like helinues Wailer

I am just a realist certain of my calculations.

I could tell you authoritatively when man has to be truthful and sincere to himself and being. Even “God” can’t make Peter Obi president on Earth. Maybe in Heaven, that I don’t know.

I am 100% certain!
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by dadavivo: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2022
plaindealer:
Abia villagers don suffer.....

HIs state is n ruins, but he's enjoying the life of the rich and famous in the abroad.

grin grin

We still love him, go and drink more water as you bastards usually do

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by lagosrd: 6:27am On Jul 01, 2022
That's very good way to show good friendship. They really need to help wike settle his head down after the northern abarkadabra.

If not that those devilish party will continue to sink this country, I would have said he joins APC but Gov wike should just join labour party and throw his weight behind PO to teach those northern bigot a lesson they won't forget easily

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Basic123: 6:31am On Jul 01, 2022
slimfit1:
Looking at the way things are going there will be fire if Obi does not win. There must not be any attempt to rig the election otherwise politicians will cry and endsars will be an ordinary test.
Na you and your family will be on fire

Because Peter obi determines what happens to your life
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Basic123: 6:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Smithkafors:
Plz let's vote PO..... All our politicians cannot be traveling up and down.
Peter obi is also our politician

He is not different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 01, 2022
lagosrd:
That's very good way to show good friendship. They really need to help wike settle his head down after the northern abarkadabra.

If not that those devilish party will continue to sink this country, I would have said he joins APC but Gov wike should just join labour party and throw his weight behind PO to teach those northern bigot a lesson they won't forget easily

You are not a man with good intentions!

Wike joining an orphanage?

Will you do same if you were in his shoes and made political calculations?

My humble self will defeat Labour Party in a national election. My surname and family name is bigger that the whole party!
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by newdawnlive: 6:34am On Jul 01, 2022
slimfit1:
Looking at the way things are going there will be fire if Obi does not win. There must not be any attempt to rig the election otherwise politicians will cry and endsars will be an ordinary test.
and iPig heads will roll on ground again
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by 10kgod(m): 6:34am On Jul 01, 2022
BloomingDale:

No way... �. And all there followers doesn't think this at all.

I hate government.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by juniorstar(m): 6:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Na humans develop those places where dem go dey flex no be spirit. Why e dey hard them to replicate same for their own corner. Abi na only looting dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by shinealight(m): 6:36am On Jul 01, 2022
post=114306169:
Jeo Igbokwe reported that Wike is in France meeting Tinubu and Tinubu urchins were jubilatinggrin grin

Correction: Igbokwe reported that Wike travelled to Turkey and from there he proceeded to France to see Jagaban…..
do you know the whereabouts of Wike right now? Of course, you don’t …..you’re too inconsequential to know, my friend! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:37am On Jul 01, 2022
wink wink

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Drsnives(m): 6:37am On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

You are asking Seun to sack partisan Mods, have you seen Seun’s tweets on Twitter recently?
I saw it.. seun is a trbalistic bigot, make he come ban me.. he's a big fool

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Abdu81: 6:38am On Jul 01, 2022
Jostoman:
don't mind that clown, he has join the propaganda team of BAT supporters
igbokwe is a terrible confused old man.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 01, 2022
post=114306169:
Jeo Igbokwe reported that Wike is in France meeting Tinubu and Tinubu urchins were jubilatinggrin grin

All of you (Joe Igbokwe and his brothers) are the same. Your thinking is the same and something else.

Even if Wike goes to France to see Tinubu why must Joe Igbokwe made it public? For what? The chestbeating and noise making is hereditary. He ought to have learnt Wisdom with years of moving with our people. Wisdom does not make noise. That is why the Bible says ' a fool that keeps quiet is often regarded as being wise'.

Several years ago, I recommended a stabilizer brand to a friend in PortHarcourt who got LPO for a large supply from an oil company. He rejected the stabilizer. He said they will know it is an IBO branded stabilizer from the name. Both of us attended University in IBO land but he is an Ijaw by tribe. When he said this, I remembered our discussion several years back as undergraduates in the campus about chest beating, noise making and propaganda without deep thinking. The name of the Stabilizer is SUPER MASTER. You don't need to tell a white man your product name is Super and Master of all other brands.

Wisdom is a principal thing.

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Why are you defaming and disrespecting a particular moderator because he has a view different from yours?

Mynd44 Lalasticlala rule 20

Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.
wickedJezibel:
lol and to think that a mod pushed that topic on front page
seun the earlier you sack some openly partisan mods the better for you.
some of them are highly working against you because you personally dont support BAT
nairaland is now a habinger of fake unverified news

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Nigerianfactor: 6:40am On Jul 01, 2022
Jennifer663:
And what is my business in that undecided undecided

See where they are using dollars to vacation. Many 3-star hotels in Nigeria are better than it. Why not use Obudu Cattle Ranch and save our hard earned money
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by virginchaser(m): 6:42am On Jul 01, 2022
Does these men knows what they were elected for? Many of them have lost focus.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

I am just a realist certain of my calculations.

I could tell you authoritatively when man has to be truthful and sincere to himself and being. Even “God” can’t make Peter Obi president on Earth. Maybe in Heaven, that I don’t know.

I am 100% certain!
Senseless!
This time last year, did you ever imagine you'd be getting so much haemorrhage from any presidential candidate of Igbo extraction?
See the amount of blood you loose everyday over Peter Obi, yet you are still determined to remain in perpetual agony.

You little monkeys are the reason Nigeria will never move forward but thank God you are now in the minority.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Danielbrave08(m): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2022
Spending the money of the country and using it to oppress her citizens cry
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Gandollaar(f): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

You are not a man with good intentions!

Wike joining an orphanage?

Will you do same if you were in his shoes and made political calculations?

My humble self will defeat Labour Party in a national election. My surname and family name is bigger that the whole party!
See groove. Online warrior cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke / Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka / Fulani Bandits Display Heavy Artillery (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.