Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) (56316 Views)

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) / Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I / Ikpeazu And Wife Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Old School Attires (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by chigator2: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

And Tinubu urchins believed it.

And a Nairaland Mod pushed it to Front Page without verification.

But there’s a post about northern coalition launching Arewa for Peter Obi in Kaduna with verifiable flier, date and address, he didn’t push it to FP.

There’s that of a Yoruba woman praising Obi, he didn’t push it.

But that fake news, he rushed it to FP.

Mynd44

Wike is in Turkey and not France!

You dey mind Mynd44 that individual has been blinded by bias, people like that shouldn't be mods. Clowns
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by DavSagacity(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2022
BloomingDale:
I wonder if the governors in those countries come to Nigeria for vacation.
To do what in shit hole country... These Governors have no shame. Look at the various tourist sites we have in Nigeria that are lying waste cause they cannot put it in good shape. If they have small ailment, they'll run for medical treatment abroad. Foolish set of leaders that we have in this country
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Righteousness02: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2022
666Advocate:
I pity those who are ready to die for politicians of which in reality does not care for them.
Only lie that they do care.

Obi is different, remains different too and many have decided to be OBIdient
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Prince111111: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2022
post=114306169:
Jeo Igbokwe reported that Wike is in France meeting Tinubu and Tinubu urchins were jubilatinggrin grin
I dey tell you...APC is a party for delusional-minded people grin

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by VULCAN(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2022
David Hundeyin said that Seun has collected money from APC.

Even though I believe him I await confirmation. Hundeyin will drop a bombshell someday.

wickedJezibel:
lol and to think that a mod pushed that topic on front page
seun the earlier you sack some openly partisan mods the better for you.
some of them are highly working against you because you personally dont support BAT
nairaland is now a habinger of fake unverified news
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by ofuonyebi: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2022
THIS IS WHY NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY IS IN THIS PRESENT MESS OF LACK OF VISIONARY LEADERS AND GOOD GOVERNANCE!

Wikere is from PINDIPIN,
Makindede is from APINCI,
IpeaZuma is from ABUGA

Look at them, they cannot see how the oyinbos are laughing at their shameless faces
spending the peoples hard earned sweat currency to build up the country of Turkey

Go to their villages, you will not believe governors came out of the place..
fools of no gender! this is why they always want to die to stay in public office for the peoples money to be at their beck and call
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Penguin2: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Jesse25:

Seun nah batified he nor they hide am

Abi he has been bought like other media establishments
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by foreshore(m): 8:49am On Jul 01, 2022
post=114306014:
Relaxing and enjoying a fine evening.
https://www.facebook.com/100064873051163/posts/pfbid0NQh3tSdk7njYWDCTaTn5hB8hW6DuN5KD2tPHWz2GSq7AEqij3TYjjtFHgusk5aNxl/
Lalasticlala

With tax payers money
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by phkka1(m): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Ikpeazu the big slowpoke always laughing at his stupidity.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Awoo88: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2022
They have gone to consult and plan better deal for themselves
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by plaindealer: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2022
kponkedenge:

Joe Igbokwe has taken down the post, meaning he was lying. The meeting never happened..... It was just pure propaganda.

Probably not, it's too huge to make up on his own, he probably was not authorized to reveal that info prematurely and was asked to take it down.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by plaindealer: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2022
The way things are going with Wike and the PDP including the I don't care Dubai PDP presidential candidate watching his party's implosion, anything is possible.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by dadavivo: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2022
plaindealer:

What else is new? Abi is there any reason why the SE is rotten to the core, full of worthless and incompetent leaders, a region that is falling of the cliff with armed terrorists in total control, daily killings, beheadings, cannibalism, and subjugation of the whole of SE.

You can not even leave your house on the days dictated by terrorists or you get shot and beheaded.

Dude, I'm the lease of your worries and bleak future..

Hahaha, as e dey pain you, e dey sweet me

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by kponkedenge(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2022
plaindealer:

Probably not, it's too huge to make up on his own, he probably was not authorized to reveal that info prematurely and was asked to take it down.

If he wasn't lying, he wouldn't have taken down the post.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by plaindealer: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2022
dadavivo:

The typical response by unintelligent clowns with nothing sane and national to contribute.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by JJBROS(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2022
This a graphic picture of ANIMAL FARM
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Help2020: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2022
post=114306014:
https://www.facebook.com/100064873051163/posts/pfbid0NQh3tSdk7njYWDCTaTn5hB8hW6DuN5KD2tPHWz2GSq7AEqij3TYjjtFHgusk5aNxl/
Lalasticlala
how many other countries politicians comes to Nigeria for vacation?
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by diplomat058(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Drsnives:

I saw it.. seun is a trbalistic bigot, make he come ban me.. he's a big fool

Seun Lalasticlala Dominique Ishilove

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by tonyashburton: 9:19am On Jul 01, 2022
What has Ikpeazu done as Governor to deserve a vacation?

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Omoslim26: 9:26am On Jul 01, 2022
plaindealer:
Abia villagers don suffer.....

HIs state is n ruins, but he's enjoying the life of the rich and famous in the abroad.

grin grin

With the rate at which you go about on every thread masturbating away your life on Igbo yeee, Igbo ahhhh, Igbo yeeaaa hope you don't end up having low sperm count oo grin grin grin grin
Every state get their own bad roads so no need to masturbate your sense away grin grin grin
Shun tribal bigotry.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Sardauna24(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Passionate888:

Na so una talk about Jonathan, till today no invite from EFCC
No mind Them..let them continue suffering till eternity...
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by PAWG(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2022
666Advocate:
I pity those who are ready to die for politicians of which in reality does not care for them.
Only lie that they do care.

It’s more saddening that almost a decade later these guys are still the main political gladiators in the country.

Until the youth of this country decide to elect a fresh face into Aso Rock, I won’t take us seriously
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2022
davidtemi:
What is with turkey this days now?
Seems I am missing sometin

Lol.. Turkey is country where big boys from all over the world come to have vacation/tourism, spend, invest, health and do business.. it's like the Dubai of Europe.

In big cities like Istanbul, Antalya, Izmir, Bodrum, etc different nationalities - Europeans, Asia, Africa, American, etc are all around.

My turkish business partner once told me you can bring millions of USD cash into Istanbul just declare it upon arrival.. unlike other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Concerning story of Wike meeting Tinubu, it could be true..

Turkey to France is about 3hrs or so. he could fly to France and return to Turkey within a day!

Unfortunately lots of folks here didn't reason that. grin
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by PAWG(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2022
dadavivo:

Quit living in denial, except of course you’re stuck in an endless loop of concatenated fits of delirium in which case I’ll cut you come slack owing to the fact you’re totally oblivious of your predicament.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by stanluiz(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2022
What is ikpeazu doing there ?

Chaii!! Abia state is finished!
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by LADEMINUS: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2022
They are definitely not there to launder money. At all. At all. This is a honest synchronized vacation
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by SlavaUkraini: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2022
See as Wike soft and fresh in Short Nicker.
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by ChuksHills(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2022
post=114306014:
Lalasticlala

Wike father Christmas keep uselessing Rivers State money. God will judge you
Re: Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) by Drsnives(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2022
diplomat058:

Seun Lalasticlala Dominique Ishilove
Go to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) / Peter Obi Wins Suleja LGA In Niger State / IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.