Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,596 members, 7,840,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

God Hates These - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Hates These (132 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / I Am The Only One That Hates These White Pple Earrings / God Hates These Verse 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Hates These by AllenforGOD(m): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Good day brethren.
What God hates is the unGodly.
bro and sis those that are not of God can't see the kingdom of God, example of the unGodly things are,wordly musics,wordly dressing,etc.
Jesus said"the unGodly can't inherit the kingdom of God".and another God hates when this done
1.men putting on women wears
2.women putting on men wears
WOMEN:women if you think making up,attachment,lip stick,trousers,nails fixing,dyeing,will lead you to heaven `wrong' that is not accepted in heaven but it is in hell.those are not of God but of the world.put an end to these things enlisted above,for if you are not a born again you can't see the kingdom of heaven.jesus said in the book of matthew"most assuredly i say unto you,except a man be born again he can't see the kingdom of heaven"this is not a threat.REPENT AND BE SAVED.JESUS IS COMING AGAIN!!!.WIN SOULS FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN!!!JESUS REIGNS.

(1) (Reply)

Games / Dyhfghjfgjghjgh / Bank Account Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.