Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? (12312 Views)

Can You Work In A Place Where You Submit Your Phone Everyday? / Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? / Graduate Of SLT, Where Do You Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Munzy14(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Them no dey use prick they torment Ashawo..cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Oghene1st: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
I must make money so that I go Bleep classy toto.

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Onyi22(f): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
''Oga don send the money ''
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by sekem: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Turning Nigeria from Consumption to Production.

Such a strong quote.

6 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Rico96(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Month dey own me grin
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Catechizm: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Things turn out best for those who make the best out of the way things turn out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Entprys(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
EMI LOKAN.

Less than that, we dirty everybody cos we are already dirty
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by kolarov93(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Two Muslims cannot rule in Nigeria �

13 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by camsyross: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
MY GOD, MY WORK AND MY SELF!

This has kept me going oo....

Them say quote, meaning words that motivates u .if na exam question now u don fall am be that.. pls read the question before commenting.. ur answers are not related to the questions asked..
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
No condition is permanent

2 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Myfavourite: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
As a teacher, your reward is in heaven keep the fire burning grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by condralbedez: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Karlovych:
"What we grill: vulture,lizard,owl,serpent,scorpion and many more, all available at affordable prices"
grin This one off me.

4 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Bmaster(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
"Downfall of a man is not the end to his life."

whenever crypto knack me cord for neck,or baba ijebu or virtual bet9ja don render me useless,I dey use the above quote dey keep blood pressure at check.

Las las,we go dey alright cry

6 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by lolu2019: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Having a lot of patience.persevere.

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Mariangeles(f): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Munzy14:
Them no dey use prick they torment Ashawo..cheesy

I mebiela! Ashi GBA! grin

3 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Siggysaga: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
BAND-AIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLE.
THEY NO DEY USE MUSCLE RAISE GBOLA
*sips bullet juice

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by smile11s(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Webbui:
People are motivated in various ways. Today, I will like us to explore quotes.

What is your favourite quotes? Let's all get motivated.

I have compiled a number of them, some previously worked but due to change in time and events is mostly used for memes.

Overall, drop yours in the comment section.

Top Curated Motivational Quotes

- If you are sitting at a gambling table and you don't know who the loser is, then you are the loser ''. Warren Buffet

- If within 10mins at the table you can´t spot the fish, then you ARE the fish" (popular among poker players).

- There are no enemies but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm?
African proverb.

- Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes." - Zig Ziglar

- Buy the dip ( Popular among Crypto Lords but largely used for memes these days).

- If you ask yourself if you can afford it, you can't. (Unknown)

And the one I like most is;

SMOOTH SEAS NEVER MAKE GOOD SAILORS.

Over to you... What quote motivates you most?

That's whats up.

https://gist.am/question/share-a-quote-that-motivates-you-at-work
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Bmaster(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Klington:
"When short men start casting long shadows, you know that night is approaching"
this your quote e be many things oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
No particular quote... but the fear of poverty motivates me to work more than anything.

2 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Munzy14(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

I mebiela! Ashi GBA! grin
cheesy A mam na i convertiri ya to asusu Igbo... cheesy

Emebi kwaranu m ta!

3 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by princewarri1985: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
If you cant walk crawl, if you cant crawl, run, in what ever you do in life dont stop moving!

3 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Bmaster(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ok.
Here is another one.
From my guy sitting beside me here,(dude is busy on one site like that,so busy he can't do nairaland stuff now,he said and I quote)

nairaland sorry,
Nigerian girls are useless.

No be me talk am ooo
Before una come 4 my head

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Akerele44(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Webbui:
Contact us for quality website and Digital Marketing services

Our lines are available 24/7: 0808-911-2717, 0904-525-0760.
So this is your own quote abi
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by DNA1997: 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
1) If it has to be done, then it's left for me.

2) Either in the mood or not in mood it gets done

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by dahmie2013: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
"It is better to be slow and sure, than to be fast and fall"-Bishop David Oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by abobote: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
What is gonna is gonna be.
What goes up must come down.
Bongo
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by reeleriksen(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Never give in
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Bekermann(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Proverbs 22:29 (NLT)

Do you see any truly competent workers? They will serve kings rather than working for ordinary people.

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by 2rez: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2022

3 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by reeleriksen(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Brain no really big but you fit use am think big

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Things You Need To Have As A Freelance Writer In Nigeria / Should I Go For A Masters Degree Or Remain Jobless At Home? / Hourly Wage Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Preferable And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.