Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? (12279 Views)

Can You Work In A Place Where You Submit Your Phone Everyday? / Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? / Graduate Of SLT, Where Do You Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Adakintroy: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nigerians think if laws are truly working corrupt politician will go to jail.

What they don't know is that if laws are working they ( the mass) will still be the first to go to jail as it was when laws were not working. Worst still for little cause. ( testing to prove the laws are indeed working) There are no times were laws work enough for elites to be in jail. That's why they are elites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Babastrong(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
The way of sumurai is in desperateness. Ten men or more cannot kill such a man. it is better to be insane and desperate.

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by realestate99: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tim Notke
"Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard."

Dale Carnegie
"Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy."

Stephen King
"Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is hard work."

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Issues40(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Go hard or go home!!
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Slydan204: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
If itz possible, it will b done...if itz impossible, it can b done!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Smazlexander: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fortis in arduis - be strong in difficulties labor omnia vincit - hard work conquers all its been my motto for a while now

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Griezmann007: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
— Aristotle

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."
— Albert Einstein

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be."
— Albert Einstein

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by southsouthking(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Destiny when delay nor dey come to pass again.

Person when nor get girlfriend get peace of mind.
#Hustle.

2 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by zayhal(f): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
"Every job is a self portrait of the one who does it. Autograph your work with excellence."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Easy2pips: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Karlovych:
"What we grill: vulture,lizard,owl,serpent,scorpion and many more, all available at affordable prices"
You are madt grin grin grin
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Na person wer wear shoe na em know wia de pain am.
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by edunaragold(f): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Take your tongue count you teeth,
When a man as determined to become successful,he shall always meet a woman along his part that will help or destroyed is successful destiny.

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by GoodIsGod: 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Honey, are you still at work? I have just showered waiting for you.

The load of work will be finished in a minute no matter how plenty.
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Zeezenho: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
How can quotes motivate my work? The only thing that motivate my work is the amount of income that comes with it.the more the better motivated I am.

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Benblaq(m): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
The beautify life is closer than we think.

2 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Gambu(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wht is urs will fine u
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by jojothaiv(m): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Life na spoon..
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Mercymimi2002: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
What is what doing at all is what doing well .
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by HateBigots: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Timaya song "I can't kill myself"
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Dpharisee: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Always remember that you are one letter away from being fired, think about becoming your own boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by UnknownQueen(f): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Realboygenius:

Buying the dip is a must especially at this point that Bitcoin is at the bottom. So the motivation is needed to buy more on Yellowcard.

Who told you we have bottomed out?
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Igoni1stson: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
You become what you think about.

Successful people are willing to do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do.

Success is the progressive realisation of a worthy ideal

There is nothing I cannot do, there is nothing I cannot be, there is nothing I cannot have

Stay bless Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by UnknownQueen(f): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
I can do all things through money that strengthens me

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by EngrchidiG25(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Life is not by struggle
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by ajealadick(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
If a man is diligent in his ways he shall stand before kings and not mean men.

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by coputa(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Poverty is not a gift from God,it is the result of your action.**Todays pain becomes tomorrows strenght.** The greatest loss in life is what dies inside you while you are alive.
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
In vain doth the worker work if The Lord doth not work with him!

2 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Lamasta(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
2rez:

I love your quote its called ever ready grin

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Gkemz: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
money quotes.
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by officialfestus(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by mediclife1987(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Webbui:
People are motivated in various ways. Today, I will like us to explore quotes.

What is your favourite quotes? Let's all get motivated.

I have compiled a number of them, some previously worked but due to change in time and events is mostly used for memes.

Overall, drop yours in the comment section.

Top Curated Motivational Quotes

- If you are sitting at a gambling table and you don't know who the loser is, then you are the loser ''. Warren Buffet

- If within 10mins at the table you can´t spot the fish, then you ARE the fish" (popular among poker players).

- There are no enemies but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm?
African proverb.

- Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes." - Zig Ziglar

- Buy the dip ( Popular among Crypto Lords but largely used for memes these days).

- If you ask yourself if you can afford it, you can't. (Unknown)

And the one I like most is;

SMOOTH SEAS NEVER MAKE GOOD SAILORS.

Over to you... What quote motivates you most?

Whatsoever your hand findeth to do, do it with all your might, all your strength cos there's no wisdom in that grave in which you are going to...

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Polynek(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
There is no substitute for hardworking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . / Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria. / Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.