Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration (13420 Views)

US And UK’s Interest Threatened By A Kleptocratic Ruling Class - Chatham House / Buhari: Restoration Of Lake Chad Will Help Curb Illegal Migration / Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by passion007: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2022
Chinjo2:
Why on earth would UK government sign such agreement with Nigerian government? Buhari is killing nigerians everyday through bad economic policies, bandits, iswap, fulani herdsme, Boko Haram and unknown gunmen are killing people daily. Those that have succeeded to travel out are being deported. For what? Are you bringing them back to be killed?

It's sad that you think the only solution to bad governance is to run away

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by NaBanga: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2022
Nigerian leaders were not even ashamed to sign this racist agreement. I'm sure they were promised specific amounts of money for every black person sent away from the UK. They believe they will be an exception to the rule, but they are going to all end up like Ekweremadu.
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by sunboy(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2022
wiseoneking:
$15 dollar is not slavery and is above state and federal minimum wage. Some states minimum wages is btw $8 to $11. Federal Biden controlled republican is still proposing wages to $15. $15 is not paid to immigrants alone but to all Americans. Nigerians are still among the highest earning of average of $60,000 to 65,000 higher than average white ethnicity with Indians ever topping. Immigrants earn better than the indigenous or real citizens. Go through united states bureau website and confirm. Some states pays higher while others pay Lower. Hawaii , Alaska and California pay very high but the standard of living is high, while some states pays very low and the standard of living is not all that high. Stop this shi***t about slavery. Everything is not slavery. Many Nigerian earns higher than the whites . White people still earn very lower than $12 and they are still contented. I wonder where you learnt that to earn $15 is slavery.

Why not just ignore him, it’s a UK topic I’m not sure how he got to involve the US sef
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Panda7(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
so the uk can't provide jobs for these wastern migrants??
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Remnita(f): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
All lies!

They using illegal immigration to feel job spaces.

Recording passport number and making sure they "NEVER" legalize.

You will never make past $15/hr, and dont think is big money..... Its a slavery wage!

How much you dey earn for Nigeria
Nah Nigeria you no be slave?

They have secured immigration routes and now looking for "die hard ready to be slaves"

Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by orisa37: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
STOP THIS STUFF UNTIL JUNE NEXT YEAR.
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Igbojew: 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Buhari and his Fulani people should keep on deceiving the gullible Nigeria that can't think with their brain rather with their anus.Imagine Buhari and his Fulani brothers deporting their fellow Fulani kins all over the Africa continent they have been planning for decades to resettle here in Nigeria because he sees himself as Uthman Danfodio successor that want to complete what Uthman Danfodio could not achieve and am sure gullible Nigerians especially Yorubas and Housas have started falling for those sweet deceits but definitely not great Igbos...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by Igbojew: 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
When we said that Britain are the cause of this country problem some people still doubt it now see it.Britain knows about all these Buhari Fulani kins he allowed to migrate all over the Africa continent so as to complete what Uthman Danfodio could not achieve by giving Nigeria to wondering Fulani as their home land but they will keep failing like they always do......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration by wiseoneking: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Just saying the truth as it is. $10, $12 or $15, you still just struggling and forever will struggle. What can that pay afford you in the US? A rented flat in a high crime area or mortgage in an almost dilapidated building?

You just joining fellow struggling Americans to struggle! The American dream far from you irrespective of picture posted on Instagram or Facebook!

Sweating the fvck out for 8 hours on a $15 an hour? May be me, I see it as slavery!

“Modernized slavery “
How much are you paid per hour in your job? Your type despises people and that how you place great limit to your life. Shouting modernized slaves up and down but your country is paying minimum wage of partly $45 per month. Ungrateful thing. I hope you are not staying in the US. Moreover the OP was talking about the UK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Aliyu: $1.2 Billion Zungeru Dam For Inauguration Next Year / 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) / 63,111 Persons Killed In Buhari’s Eight Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.