Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence (1518 Views)

Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) / Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by Belial06: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Seun:
I'll investigate this during the hour.

LeoDeKing:
And if by any mistake the north reject it, the "obedients" immediately become Tinubu supporters.

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.

Seun you asked for evidence right ?
There you have it. It's obvious he was refering to your Ibo members tribe as pigs and fools .

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2
Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by Seun(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
The threads I was shown are not in violation of rule 8. But we can post new threads to emphasize the fact that Peter Obi did not send them.

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by LeoDeKing: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Seun:
The threads I was shown are not in violation of rule 8. But we can post new threads to emphasize the fact that Peter Obi did not send them.
Gbam @ the emboldened.

But since the report is not false, why will Nairaland be involved in educating the public that the distributors of the crested mats weren't acting on the instructions of Peter obi?

How is that the job of Nairaland? Is it Nairaland that reported it? Is the report false? That will amount to subtle campaign for Peter Obi.
Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by helinues: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

Seun you asked for evidence right ?
There you have it. It's obvious he was refering to your Ibo members tribe as pigs and fools .

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Ignore that guy Seun.

Just go through his activities on this forum and see what he has been doing with this moniker. I just reported himself
Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by Belial06: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
helinues:

Ignore that guy Seun.

Just go through his activities on this forum and see what he has been doing with this moniker. I just reported himself

Hehehe as if anyone listens to you.

Bro Imma school you all the time kid

Stop being a talkative
Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by Teeroyzimma: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2022
Seun:
I'll investigate this during the hour.
guy what's wrong with you bruh, these emojis look like its in 1990, revamp the emoji to make them look modern like WhatsApp emoji you'll see appreciation from us, pls excuse my poor English

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have National Agenda Not Special Candidate – Obasanjo / Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) / Peter Obi Lands In Delta State To Campaign For LP Gubernatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.