Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja (40640 Views)

LP-APC Banner Spotted In Warri, Delta State (Pictured) / Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by santuspearl: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Are you people not ashamed of yourselves? When will you guys grow up. Do you really love Nigeria? If you had a company, will you employ Tinubu as the Manager? The northerners supported Buhari, what have they gained, they are the most killed by bandits and terrorists but yet the president is from there, even in his own state Katsina, his people are being killed everyday...

If you are supporting Tinubu because you are youruba, what do you think you will gain? How can you even support and vote a party like APC again after all we have suffered in this country, hypocrisy is bad, change your ways..

Vote Peter Obi for President if you want to enjoy Nigeria, leave ethnic sentiments

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by JAMO84: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=Factcheck0001 post=114319304][/quote] Thank you
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Bimboscoo: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thinkam:
APC is in Power For 8years you know reset Nigeria, so make we believe say in just four years you go reset Nigeria?

2014 Atiku and Tinubu said buhari is the solution.

2019 atiku said he was wrong, that he himself is the solution. But Tinubu still maintained that buhari is the solution.

Now 2023 Tinubu just realized he's the solution, what a joke angry angry

If you still believe in APC, attend MFM power must change hands tomorrow for deliverance. grin
You forgot to add this....

Now 2023 Atiku, suddenly knows he will unite and solve Nigeria's problems.

If you think APC is different from PDP, then your case is beyond deliverance.
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Guynexttdoor: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
For those saying votes are not done online,yes
but i have my pvc and I'm also online. My votes goes for peter obi, not that he's a saint, but he is a better option to vote for, if it's rochas or hope uzodinma that is out against osibanjo or kwankwaso in NNPP i will rather go for NNPP, not that osibanjo is not good but he's coming from the party that impoverished nigerians.
Vote for peter obi and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by truthfinder319: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
What's your alternative. Always masturbating on Tinubu. Market your own, leave APC , PDP and Labour to their supporters. Market your own and don't be bitter

arejibadz:
Apc trying so hard even though they know they can't win here after Buhari's disaster

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Born2Breed(f): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
money121:
RESET NIGERIA grin grin

WAHALA NO COME TO MUCH LIKE THIS

SO APC KNOW WHERE NIGERIA RESET BUTTON DEY tongue tongue and Tinubu will reset $ back to 1naira wink

Wicked Set of People cry cry

They know. cheesy

We are waiting for campaign proper to reveal and run dem dirty.
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Chidex50(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Osu, that sermon is more required in the erosion raveged enclave where people resort to foul languages once disagreed with
Bro Hatred won't take you anywhere. Embrace the moving train and vote the right man PO.
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by MuscularDick(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
odoemenacelevian:
Peter Obi is the best choice the youth have..
He will serve us first..
That's why the politicians are against him
Vote Peter Obi.
Vote for your future
Same way he served you first when he was Anambra state governor.

Continue deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Reasonable4me: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Factcheck0001:
u Obi supporters will cry fire

Same way nnamdiot kanu is irrelevant today is d same way we will make u n him tu lie become irrelevant

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Ogbonnakenndy13: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
All we need is good leadership in this country called Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
grin cheesy Rest waiting again embarassed undecided
Lier that guy is a physicist and doesn't operate post.
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by joshscott931: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
[b][/b]
[/quote][quote author=Thinkam post=114317704]APC is in Power For 8years you know reset Nigeria, so make we believe say in just four years you go reset Nigeria?

2019 atiku said he was wrong, that he himself is the solution. But Tinubu still maintained that buhari is the solution.

If you still believe in APC, attend MFM power must change hands tomorrow for deliverance. grin

Lmfao cheesy grin grin
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by InvertedHammer: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
/
Keep laughing.

When Buhari said CHANGE, una refuse to ask him to define it. Now he has CHANGED una lives for the worst. As bad as it was, he said he wanted to move the CHANGE to the Next level, una clapped and danced away at the campaign grounds. The Next Level is here. Why are you shocked? grin grin grin

The same party that turned your lives to hell are promising to RESET your lives. Is it reset to zero or what? grin grin By the time Pa Shaky gets to Aso Rock, the harm is done. Guess what? I will still come back to mock all of you when the lamentations start. Your wailings are entertainment to me. Afterall, we told you so. I wish Buhari can get 3rd term.

All the thugs/politicians you are dancing with and campaigning for (eg McOluomo, Ekweremadu, etc) have all their families living abroad. They have the opportunities to japa if the ship starts sinking. When shit hits the fan, na you umbrella-carrying, broom-waving morons will bear the brunt.

/
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Spherica17: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Guynexttdoor:
For those saying votes are not done online,yes
but i have my pvc and I'm also online. My votes goes for peter obi, not that he's a saint, but he is a better option to vote for, if it's rochas or hope uzodinma that is out against osibanjo or kwankwaso in NNPP i will rather go for NNPP, not that osibanjo is not good but he's coming from the party that impoverished nigerians.
Vote for peter obi and know peace.
Wake up guy. Tinubu is your next president.
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Yemi7up: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
agadez007:
Reset Nigeria?
Wahala
APC want reset Nigerian from APC,no be them make am this way?

On another thought,I am seriously wondering how tinubu will campaign in other regions,in his own region he said “It’s Yoruba turn”,what is he going to tell south southerners and south easterners when he gets there for campaign since he has made his campaign all about just Yoruba,are these people Yoruba too?
Watch and patiently wait for it.
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by EmmyDJourno: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Reset, how nah
Reset that they always use to scam us every 4 years
Abeg make APC and PDP go kpufff, their uselessness is envied by the devil�
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Barryseal: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Reset Nigeria? Poor campaign slogan for a party in power. You're practically accepting failure with promises to rectify your mismanagement.
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Guynexttdoor: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Voting for tinubu because of what, he is your tribe man?
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Buhari lost woefully In FCTand some people are expecting a miracle from jagaban. I laugh...
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Godispeace: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
they cant where , same abuja ? u are a foolish comedian walahi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
arejibadz:
Apc trying so hard even though they know they can't win here after Buhari's disaster
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by DOD88: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thinkam:
APC is in Power For 8years you know reset Nigeria, so make we believe say in just four years you go reset Nigeria?

Mr man think and think rightly. Buhari's administration is different from Tinubu's administration. Just as Obasanjo's administration was different from Jonathan's administration. Tinubu's presidency is God's project to reset Nigeria. Tinubu all the way.
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by FamTomx2(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter Obituary will be next president, he has been chosen by igbos, so all other candidates should go and sleep, Pandora Peter Obituary is the next president of drug traffickers

Tinubu campaign team don buy phone give this shenanigan to be in obsession with his next president (PO).
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by DOD88: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
odoemenacelevian:
Peter Obi is the best choice the youth have..
He will serve us first..
That's why the politicians are against him
Vote Peter Obi.
Vote for your future
For where? Who is Obi in Nigeria's Presidential project! The Igbo youths will try very well, but their votes cannot do it. It is settled, Asiwaju is the in coming president. Sorry bro!
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Tinubu coming 3rd in the presidential race behind Peter Obi who would eventually go on to win the race and Atiku the runner up.

This I have seen.

Be dreaming!!! Win with only South East!!! His urchins busy abusing other tribes as if igbo alone can win the presidency for him! Let us keep watch .
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by TinubuNG: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
God bless me.
God bless Asiwaju.
God bless Nigeria.

BAT 2023!
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by TinubuNG: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
NEIGHBOUR:

Be dreaming!!! Win with only South East!!! His urchins busy abusing other tribes as if igbo alone can win the presidency for him! Let us keep watch .
You should thank God because he's a falseprophet
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by DonSion(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Na the picture I no like. This is a serious business where you should have your constituency at heart; clearly stating your needs and limitations. Politics is being objective...

IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter Obituary will be next president, he has been chosen by igbos, so all other candidates should go and sleep, Pandora Peter Obituary is the next president of drug traffickers
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by amaechi185: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
RESET NIGERIA WAHALA NO COME TO MUCH LIKE THISSO APC KNOW WHERE NIGERIA RESET BUTTON DEY and Tinubu will reset $ back to 1naira Wicked Set of People RESET NIGERIA WAHALA NO COME TO MUCH LIKE THISSO APC KNOW WHERE NIGERIA RESET BUTTON DEY and Tinubu will reset $ back to 1naira Wicked Set of People ...
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by rotimage(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
You're indeed a False Prophet

FalseProphet1:
I see Tinubu coming 3rd in the presidential race behind Peter Obi who would eventually go on to win the race and Atiku the runner up.

This I have seen.
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubuurchin100:

You and your household are bunch of idiots

When the argument is lost the FOOL resorts to abuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria / Suicide Bomber Intercepted & Killed In Borno Today By Soldiers (Photos) / Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.