Stats: 3,165,350 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. (6374 Views)

Paul Okoye(psquare) Was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. / Jude Okoye (psquare) Big Penis Pictures Causes Stir On Social Media-photos / I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by Eddygourdo(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Women !!!!! Who doesn't know them . when they want to kill a dog, the call it all sort of names and allege all sorts of things. Its clear that Paul Sent her and her sister packing. All of a sudden he is a bad father, all of a sudden he slept with the house maid. Soon she will say he slept with the gateman and house boys. They should dissolve the marriage, get her paid off and move on with their lives. I see she stayed with he sister in his house. No wonder the marriage failed.
Re: Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by PAWG(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

If Tinubu can fabricate fake school result , then it's difficult to believe any news that comes out of his supporters mouth

Did Tinubu also fake working at Exxon Mobil?

He must be a legend as someone said

Re: Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
He is politicianschopping the maid koro
Re: Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by kingthreat(m): 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Women !!!!! Who doesn't know them . when they want to kill a dog, the call it all sort of names and allege all sorts of things. Its clear that Paul Sent her and her sister packing. All of a sudden he is a bad father, all of a sudden he slept with the house maid. Soon she will say he slept with the gateman and house boys. They should dissolve the marriage, get her paid off and move on with their lives. I see she stayed with he sister in his house. No wonder the marriage failed.

Paul na ashawo man. If you know, you know. Just like millions of other Nigerian men including myself.
The scandal might be why Anita refused to come back and preferred to start a new life in the USA.

Re: Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by Eddygourdo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
kingthreat:

Paul na ashawo man. If you know, you know. Just like millions of other Nigerian men including myself.
The scandal might be why Anita refused to come back and preferred to start a new life in the USA.
Maybe or Maybe not. There is no need to lay unfounded accusations , including bringing children into it. If she is tired of the marriage, Paul i believe is also tired. They should separate and pay each other off. No need for image smearing . Women always resort to that, while men keep cool. Unless the man is Femi Fani Kayode or Kpokpogiri, then the women run away due to their attacks

Re: Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by 12chibundo: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
So sleeping with his maid is also part of corruption?Are these politicians not doing the same ? Oga talk with sense this morning. Don't politicize family matterSo sleeping with his maid is also part of corruption?Are these politicians not doing the same ? Oga talk with sense this morning. Don't politicize family matter...
Re: Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by DevilsEqual(m): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
xynerise:

So sleeping with his maid is also part of corruption?

Are these politicians not doing the same ? Oga talk with sense this morning. Don't politicize family matter

You should have just ignored him immediately u saw "PO" in his stupid post
How on earth does this relate to "supporting peter obi"
Re: Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by Ola5TP: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Op u will be fine.
Re: Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by dragunov: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
seunmsg:

It is only an extremely corrupt, irresponsible, mannerless and morally bankrupt married man that would be sleeping with his housemaid.

He’s an animal and a disgrace to responsible men. Morally bankrupt folks like him shouldn’t be speaking in the public about who to vote for or against. Public opinion should be led by responsible people and not those who can’t control their dick.

Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by Karemarealty288(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ttalk:
He is Obichopping the maid ni. No ploblem, Obidients are only trying to be like Obipandora

Dr. Akyala Ishaku has this to say, and I Quote:

"PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN.

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ."
"
Re: Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by beejaay: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
seunmsg:

It is only an extremely corrupt, irresponsible, mannerless and morally bankrupt married man that would be sleeping with his housemaid.

He’s an animal and a disgrace to responsible men. Morally bankrupt folks like him shouldn’t be speaking in the public about who to vote for or against. Public opinion should be led by responsible people and not those who can’t control their dick.

But you support gabduje right??
Re: Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by bluefilm: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Chai

Housemaid pussy don chop Oga Paul.

What a mess grin grin grin

Re: Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by baralatie(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wife can now go an knack any other person she likes
Re: Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by baralatie(m): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
bluefilm:
Chai

To be caught red handed by the wife oo
Re: Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by kingthreat(m): 3:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Maybe or Maybe not. There is no need to lay unfounded accusations , including bringing children into it. If she is tired of the marriage, Paul i believe is also tired. They should separate and pay each other off. No need for image smearing . Women always resort to that, while men keep cool. Unless the man is Femi Fani Kayode or Kpokpogiri, then the women run away due to their attacks

The woman simply made that allegation on the divorce papers which unfortunately leaked. She never made it public. I think they have separated mutually. She is in America with the kids while Paul is here in his house living like a bachelor again.

Re: Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. by Africana1123(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2022
bluefilm:
Chai

What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is That Bassey’s D*ck? / Wizkid Spotted With An 'attention' During Tania Omotayo's Visit (PHOTO) / OMG!!!! University Of Lagos "BIG GIRL" Stripped N@ked & Molested After Caught!