Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey (50883 Views)

3 Days Without Food Diary.... Follow Me On My Journey / How To Prepare Non-Sticky Garri Or Eba (Pictures, Video) / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by Deicide: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
inoki247:
lol this one na rich man Garri abg no b Sapa brand of Garri....

All the Food wey Nairaland dey push to front page I neva see any poor man food for dere everything na Food wey rich e no dey for the masses....
No mind them
Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by WhizdomXX(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

This one never drink garri

You don do
1.soak and travel
2.gos gos (Maggi,salt and pepper inside garri)
3.garri cake

According to a saying garri no get advert but popular pass indomie

Bt Bros u no try you for show us the process of how you take prepare the garri the wey dem de show us for nairaland

You are officially crowned king of vayolence.

Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by Blaqroman0000: 12:11am On Jul 05, 2022
Wandering how this news made front page

1 Like

Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by Badgers14: 12:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Oghene1st:
Anytime I wan drink garri, na here.

Different garnishing.

With kulikuli, suya, groundnut, fish, without, etc.

Light milkos garri

Comrade, did you allow the garri to rise before drinking it?

1 Like

Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by Shegzymonie: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2022
MTN 100k needed
Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by Shegzymonie: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2022
MTN 100k airtime needed
Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by Okobola146: 12:28am On Jul 05, 2022
Righthussle:
You still dey drink garri dey post am on social media . You no dey see say Nigeria dey boil ?

You no dey see how dem dey kill Reverend fathers anyhow these days ? Religious war is coming.

I still dey wonder wetin I do wey make I born for Nigeria.
dem born you for Nigeria because you follow dwm cause riots for heaven. Na Afghanistan dem be wan send you before, but Satan beg sey him no want you there

1 Like

Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by watersideboys: 12:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Nasty
Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by mencer(m): 12:38am On Jul 05, 2022
You try

Get more from AliExpress bonus
Win up to US $200.00 every day #AliExpressbonus #BonusBuddies
You could win the jackpot too!
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMGkWka
Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by RealLagosBoy: 1:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Look at the rubbish you are eating and you are supporting Atiku to become president.

Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by Kuruptnigga: 2:07am On Jul 05, 2022
Righthussle:
You still dey drink garri dey post am on social media . You no dey see say Nigeria dey boil ?

You no dey see how dem dey kill Reverend fathers anyhow these days ? Religious war is coming.

Na this question i dey always ask my mother Ahswear. My mother look all the whole country wey dey this world finish. She no see better Country to born me, come be Nigeria. With all the money wey dem get. My mother go just dey laugh anytime i ask her that question but she no know say i dey always serious for that question.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by Emola12(m): 3:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Omo no garri no life ooo I soak sotail I turn kwachoko finish nah only Yoruba go understand (kwachoko)
Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by Oghene1st: 4:01am On Jul 05, 2022
Badgers14:

Yes senior comrade?

1 Like

Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by magzey: 5:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Righthussle:

Nothing like religious war coming , just put it you are part of the problem.

Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by magzey: 5:36am On Jul 05, 2022
Sabadon:
I swear garri is life
See hunger warrior grin grin
Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by Eyanbahose: 6:31am On Jul 05, 2022
Well.. maybe na wetin you fit afford be this. Make sense sha.

Have you ever tried Oraimo powerbank before? You'll definitely like it.

Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by kumbhuru: 6:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Shey na all these rubbish dey trend now ni?
If no be " see ogbono that I cook with just 1 Maggi" e go be " egusi that a nairalander cook" waiting won cause all these rubbish nau. Make everybody dey use Sense for dis forum nau. Seun and is mod just dey like person wey remote dey control. No innovative what so ever, this forum is gradually loosing it Wallai.
Nonsense and Seun.
It's a forum with different sections and all sections push threads to front page. Move on if you don't like a particular thread, the site isn't about you only. People have various interests and as such are covered by the various sections.
You sadist.
Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by everythinggirly(f): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2022
Abeg na wetin be this?
Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by TheLonesomeGod: 7:22am On Jul 05, 2022
spydera:
Op you fall my hand ooo
Haven't you tried consuming soaked garri with fresh honey and chilled water?
My God!
The resultant effect can untrench thy body & soul grin
grin You dey craze how you take come up with "Untrench" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:05am On Jul 05, 2022
kumbhuru:

It's a forum with different sections and all sections push threads to front page. Move on if you don't like a particular thread, the site isn't about you only. People have various interests and as such are covered by the various sections.
You sadist.
Time of registered: May 06 2022, can you imagine the audacity of this newbie, you don't deserve my mention, take care.
Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by Ijaya123: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2022
Righthussle:

So you have not eaten today because Nigeria dey boil?
Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Lord God...may I never soak garri becos of hunger, But only soak it when i feel like

T O DARLING

Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by 9jaTalks(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl9efZUFOPU
Jnr David prays like David Ibiyieomie
Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by campbelljosh(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2022
You say? Ire o!
LOVEGINO:
sambisa grin
Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by MrObontami(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2022
Moderators must be mad to bring such crap to front page. undecided

1 Like

Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by Melkizedeck: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2022
People can be funny sha. Let me conjecture. Guess he registered lately and began seeing how people preparing their foods made front pages lately on this forum. Especially since last week, people have been posting how they made delicious meals. In order to dis them, he decided to post his own 'food' LOL �

1 Like

Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2022
This is what someone can display on a forum like this? How art the might fallen.

We cant even see original garri again?

1 Like

Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2022
Badgers14:

The voice of experience has spoken.

All the sipsons in the house say......................
Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by subcbouy: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2022
O choke lungs
Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by kumbhuru: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Time of registered: May 06 2022, can you imagine the audacity of this newbie, you don't deserve my mention, take care.
You are a crazy individual to have the audacity, the guts to think I'm a newbie.
Get lost. You kid.
Re: Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey by Wwwq: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
This can purge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mouthwatering Vegetable Sauce/stew For Rice / Mark Nsukabag Bread Flood Onitsha Town- Pics / Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.