Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu (24421 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by GreyLaw(m): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

I recall having this conversation with my wife during the week when the case of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu came up and I was completely in an incandescent shock that this man actually has a bed ridden daughter yet has been all over the place attending political meetings for his political ambition instead of taking time out to sort out this his daughter's pressing health needs shocked

He was all over the place during the PDP primaries, he lost the PDP gubernatorial primaries for Enugu state then started planning to decamp to APGA, then APC and was even taken to APC national Chairman by HE Uzodinma when APC stalwarts in Enugu APC,led by their state Chairman, outrightly rejected him. He is not returning to the Senate as well. Eventually, he lost on all the political fronts.

Sen. Ike Ekweremadu was all over the place so much that he did not follow through on the health and lifestyle choices of his children.

He did not follow through on what I believe is more important than his political ambition; the life of his daughter and a family at the low ebb of the apprehension of losing a child to kidney failure.

Ike Ekeremadu was so consumed by his political ambition that he had no time and seriousness to do due diligence and background check on the character they got him as a donor for his daughter , I doubt if with his PhD, he even had the time to follow through and read up to ask the right questions from the professionals, understand the risks and benefits of why it could be better for one member of his family of 6 to donate to the daughter instead of a stranger and seek help to find out if there are some of the tests which can be done on the stranger here in Nigeria before bundling a total stranger overseas.

He was so consumed by politics that when the 22-year old donor went rogue and was allegedly scheming behind him to deny his age and report Ike and family to UK police, it probably escaped his detection and intervention soon enough so he can be the first to report to UK police and then return the donor to Nigeria for him to immediately restart the process of getting alternative donor(s) for his ailing daughter whose life was more important to him.

He forgot that he was first a father and husband before becoming a Senator,Deputy Senate President and SSG.
He forgot that he will finish as a father and husband.

I compared him to Biden and I believe that he could have followed the Biden example. Then V.P Biden had a dying son in 2017 and had the opportunity to contest against Trump for the US Presidency but stepped down to support his dying son.

Biden was to sell his family house before Barack Obama intervened and offered to pay for the treatment. Biden's boy made his Dad promise him that no matter what happens, Biden must not give up his life long ambition to be US President, Biden's boy later died. Biden grieved without the guilt of abandoning his son for his political ambition.

In 2021, years after his son had passed, Biden contested and won. There are many Nigerian politicians who will do like Biden but not like Ike.

Family is so important that we even need the approval of a sick dying one before we place anything above their life

That is the lesson Ike missed and about to lose from both ends as his wife who takes care of the daughter remains in prison until July 7.

Last two weeks was Father's Day and I really truly hope that fathers used that day to reflect and understand the real responsibility of fatherhood. It is the hardest job for a man but it gives the greatest reward if you do your best at it.

As a father , I have realized that it is not possible to outsource that role of a father and not pay heavy fines.

May God heal that Ike Ekweremadu's daughter and may God help the Ike Ekweremadu family in this their difficult time. I know it is a difficult place for them May God help all fathers to realise that "your child is your responsibility".

That you pay all the bills and have a devoted and responsible wife/mother of your child won't still make up for your negligence.

Your child is your responsibility and not even your ambition can replace what you will miss if you neglect your role in the life of your child.
Do not be like Senator Ike Ekeremadu who was literally chasing rats around the house when his house was on fire.

May God help us all to succeed and may our children not develop kidney failure ( Amin). May our labour of love and sacrifice be rewarded in our life time and when we are long gone(Amin).
Sunkanmi Vaughan, June 25,2022.

Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Very nonsensical writeup from someone who would still vote Tinubu! Kidney failure of that child isn't due to what she ate or didn't eat. She has a mother who cooks for her. You expect Ekweremadu as the provider of the home to sit at home and feed his children stones, right?

Both you and the writer are not smart. No, you are smart, but wicked. All in your heart is to destroy the man with your pen and ink. Heartless folk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Badgers14: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
festacman:
Under normal situation, embassies take their time to scrutinize visa applications from young Nigerians. Numerous questions are asked and vital confirmations made before visa is issued.

Now, given that Senator Ekweremmadu wrote to the British High Commission stating clearly what David Ukpo Nwamini was traveling to do, did the High Commission officials not interrogate the applicant to confirm his mission before issuing visa?

And this question is important given that the boy denied knowing what he was traveling to do.

Did Ekweremmadu state the deal his family had with David on the letter to British high commission?

If the letter circulating around is real, then maybe the Ekweremadu's misled thr British high commission? Because if the British high commoner David was paid for his kidney, they might not have given him visa for the travel as according to my understanding, it is illegal in UK for one to sell there organ.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by izibili44: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thank you so much lesson learnt. quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=114320879]Hmmm.

I recall having this conversation with my wife during the week when the case of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu came up and I was completely in an incandescent shock that this man actually has a bed ridden daughter yet has been all over the place attending political meetings for his political ambition instead of taking time out to sort out this his daughter's pressing health needs shocked

He was all over the place during the PDP primaries, he lost the PDP gubernatorial primaries for Enugu state then started planning to decamp to APGA, then APC and was even taken to APC national Chairman by HE Uzodinma when APC stalwarts in Enugu APC,led by their state Chairman, outrightly rejected him. He is not returning to the Senate as well. Eventually, he lost on all the political fronts.

Sen. Ike Ekweremadu was all over the place so much that he did not follow through on the health and lifestyle choices of his children.

He did not follow through on what I believe is more important than his political ambition; the life of his daughter and a family at the low ebb of the apprehension of losing a child to kidney failure.

Ike Ekeremadu was so consumed by his political ambition that he had no time and seriousness to do due diligence and background check on the character they got him as a donor for his daughter , I doubt if with his PhD, he even had the time to follow through and read up to ask the right questions from the professionals, understand the risks and benefits of why it could be better for one member of his family of 6 to donate to the daughter instead of a stranger and seek help to find out if there are some of the tests which can be done on the stranger here in Nigeria before bundling a total stranger overseas.

He was so consumed by politics that when the 22-year old donor went rogue and was allegedly scheming behind him to deny his age and report Ike and family to UK police, it probably escaped his detection and intervention soon enough so he can be the first to report to UK police and then return the donor to Nigeria for him to immediately restart the process of getting alternative donor(s) for his ailing daughter whose life was more important to him.

He forgot that he was first a father and husband before becoming a Senator,Deputy Senate President and SSG.

I compared him to Biden and I believe that he could have followed the Biden example. Then V.P Biden had a dying son in 2017 and had the opportunity to contest against Trump for the US Presidency but stepped down to support his dying son.

Biden was to sell his family house before Barack Obama intervened and offered to pay for the treatment. Biden's boy made his Dad promise him that no matter what happens, Biden must not give up his life long ambition to be US President, Biden's boy later died. Biden grieved without the guilt of abandoning his son for his political ambition.

In 2021, years after his son had passed, Biden contested and won. There are many Nigerian politicians who will do like Biden but not like Ike.

Family is so important that we even need the approval of a sick dying one before we place anything above their life

That is the lesson Ike missed and about to lose from both ends as his wife who takes care of the daughter remains in prison until July 7.

Last two weeks was Father's Day and I really truly hope that fathers used that day to reflect and understand the real responsibility of fatherhood. It is the hardest job for a man but it gives the greatest reward if you do your best at it.

As a father , I have realized that it is not possible to outsource that role of a father and not pay heavy fines.

May God heal that Ike Ekweremadu's daughter and may God help the Ike Ekweremadu family in this their difficult time. I know it is a difficult place for them May God help all fathers to realise that "your child is your responsibility".

That you pay all the bills and have a devoted and responsible wife/mother of your child won't still make up for your negligence.

Your child is your responsibility and not even your ambition can replace what you will miss if you neglect your role in the life of your child.
Do not be like Senator Ike Ekeremadu who was literally chasing rats around the house when his house was on fire.

May God help us all to succeed and may our children not develop kidney failure ( Amin). May our labour of love and sacrifice be rewarded in our life time and when we are long gone(Amin).

Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by toprealman: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Is this the bone of contention here? Let's say the victim is 36yrs, what happens next?
The lad said he was promised work, the issue of donating organ was never on the table.
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Eniitankorede: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
kozmokaz:

Nope man

Under the new law for asylum seekers in the uk

He is qualified

Show me the new system that allows telling lies to gain asylum.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by bhella10: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ike will surely see the four walls of a jail aje! The UK government love to bag big fish like this. Panpe ijoba o ma ni mu wa o!
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by kulzinnyjo(f): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Really agree with you, can't believe he was going through this but was contesting for positions In the last few months. God help them.
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by WatchYourSix: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
kulzinnyjo:
Really agree with you, can't believe he was going through this but was contesting for positions In the last few months. God help them.

So after treating his daughter ...they will not eat at home?? The remaining kids wont needtheir father's financial resources ...he should just have resigned nd faced is daughter??

I dont get how you people are trying to demonize the guy for workimg and still tryimg to save his daughter..what does he have a wife for...no be to help each other??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by pedel: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
The aduro has already failed.
He is probably going to be prosecuted in the UK for trying to game the system by lying that he was 15 years old.
The Ekweremadus are going to be released and all charges would be dropped.

BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Forget matter, God has used the Ekweremadu's to butter David Ukpo's bread.

One thing that's sacrosanct is that he's gonna seek for aduro in UK and they'll give him better aduro to chop.
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by simply22: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thank you very much for this write up on this issue. This seems to be the most intelligent writing that I have read so far on this issue. It is contrary to what one useless man, a wife-beater, wrote on one of the social media, defending nonsense. The fact that these idiots went to school does not make them any thing close in reasoning, to a normal human being. I wish this case should have been in the USA. I will then expect a useless Nigerian Perident or Senate President to try to use any diplomatic nonsense to influence the outcome of the case. And then America will give that person the 'Noriega' treatment that they deserve!
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

May God help us all to succeed and may our children not develop kidney failure ( Amin).
May our labour of love and sacrifice be rewarded in our life time and when we are long gone(Amin).

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by AngelicBeing: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
It will be idiotic for the boy not to do what he did.
Most visas to developed countries are denied because applicants are unable to show evidence that they will return to Nigeria. They know say most wey escape Nigeria no want come back voluntarily. So boy wey leave Lagos touch UK na him they want send back and expect a smooth sail? grin

I can assure you that a Nigerian hospital ran the tests and told Ike Ekweremadu that the boy is a match. The dog eat dog life they live in Nigeria probably made the hospital collect their money, write one nonsense lab result give Ekweremadu. Wetin concern them? Ever heard of fake covid results emanating from Nigeria? UK gets millions of visitors from Nigeria annually. They know Nigeria more than Nigerians.

/
So sad that Ekweremadu behaved like an illiterate Mugu in the whole saga, with all the Egunje he has swallowed as a Senator, he ought to have sort different expat opinions from world renowned Doctors / Surgeons in the whole process, even if it means flying Doctors from anywhere in the world to conduct the test on his daughter and the same world class doctor arriving in Nigeria to conduct further test on would be donor that matches that of his daughter, tidy up all the loose ends / legal aspect of the whole process before their final trip to England to complete the surgery on the daughter.. Chai, British Justice system will flog shege on Ekweremadu's ass with this case grin
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

I will say this for the umpteenth time. This won’t help their case in anyway. I guess the focus should be on exploring diplomatic channels. There won’t be a case if the charge is withdrawn. UK can do this for Nigeria. Nothing is impossible within the diplomatic space, except naija wan fuc.k am up.

Lessons: this is one reason Americans, Canadian and English citizens prefer to go to India or Mexico to perform surgical operations.
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Psoul(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

May God help us all to succeed and may our children not develop kidney failure ( Amin).
May our labour of love and sacrifice be rewarded in our life time and when we are long gone(Amin).

Can you do what you wanted Ekweremadu to do if you are the one in his shoes?
Some of us find it easy to advise, criticize and even crucify when we are not the ones directly involved.
I may not be a fan of this man, but we should not heap every blame on him.

Ekweremadu is a politician. Let us say that politic is his job if there is anything like that.
So, you want him to quit politics cos his daughter is sick.
Arrant nonsense.
Just the same way you cannot resign from your job cos your daughter is sick.
You have to go to work, make money to care of your sick one.
Even as you are going to that work, it will not stop you from taking care of your sick one.

Or, maybe you did not see the letter he wrote to facilitate fast processing of travel documents.
You mean to tell me he did not bring out enough money to take care of the girl?
If he was totally drown into politics more than he is concerned about his daughter's health, how come he went to UK with his wife?
Or you want to tell me the he is on political recces and that was why he was able to travel out.

Abeg, what you wrote up there did not make much sense as you thought in your heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by justjasper(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

Sir, I must say you made my day. It's your responsibility as a father to be there at all times for your family especially the immediate one. No one can take care of your children as much as you do. Money is important but not at their expense. The man was really chasing rat. God will see that girl through and help the family in this trying times.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by JAGS001(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

Boss, you tried I can't read it all but kudos to you our Nigerian politicians are greedy and that's why we are here God will help us sha

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Gbagbuo247: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Forget matter, God has used the Ekweremadu's to butter David Ukpo's bread.

One thing that's sacrosanct is that he's gonna seek for aduro in UK and they'll give him better aduro to chop.

Normal Level
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by ccollins(m): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dorakay93:
As a wealthy person, u have to be extremely careful when dealing with poor people, they may look innocent and harmless but they can betray, harm and disorganize you in seconds.....
Help them from far...
This poor Nwamini is an unstable idiot.
what’s you problem. U want to side with the rich man and feel that the poor man has not right.
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by kozmokaz(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Show me the new system that allows telling lies to gain asylum.

He is right now endangered
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by WatchYourSix: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Psoul:

Can you do what you wanted Ekweremadu to do if you are the one in his shoes?
Some of us find it easy to advise, criticize and even crucify when we are not the ones directly involved.
I may not be a fan of this man, but we should not heap every blame on him.

Ekweremadu is a politician. Let us say that politic is his job if there is anything like that.
So, you want him to quit politics cos his daughter is sick.
Arrant nonsense.
Just the same way you cannot resign from your job cos your daughter is sick.
You have to go to work, make money to care of your sick one.
Even as you are going to that work, it will not stop you from taking care of your sick one.

Or, maybe you did not see the letter he wrote to facilitate fast processing of travel documents.
You mean to tell me he did not bring out enough money to take care of the girl?
If he was totally drown into politics more than he is concerned about his daughter's health, how come he went to UK with his wife?
Or you want to tell me the he is on political recces and that was why he was able to travel out.

Abeg, what you wrote up there did not make much sense as you thought in your heart.

Thank you oooo...
because the daughter is sick...u should resign from his money making job
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Dorakay93(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=ccollins post=114327687]what’s you problem. U want to side with the rich man and feel that the poor man has not right. [/quote
]
I beg u with God's name , avoid me.
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Dorakay93(m): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=ccollins post=114327687]what’s you problem. U want to side with the rich man and feel that the poor man has not right. [/quote
]
I beg u with God's name , avoid me.since u dey reason with your yanch
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by MT: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

Shame on the Judiciary. Poor Nigerians wait forever for their matters to be adjudicated on but the rich Nigerians enjoy the attention of "My Lord" with the speed of lights. Who says we are all equal before the constitution. All animals are equal but..........................
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Dorakay93(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
triplechoice:

And you are the Mr brain to know how poor every poor person must behave so we should be extremely careful of them?
The Nwamini on wn is an evidence at least. Use brain now
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Gemma11: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
tuoyoojo:
If truly the guy is not 15 as he claims ( something which his facial configuration does not collaborate going by how he looks in his photograph), the U.K govt may start questioning all his claims.

If he is found to be lying, then they would rule out the possibility of the former deputy Senate president offering him financial gratification in exchange for his organs ( which is a punishable offense)

If by chance the former deputy SP is found not guilty, then the young man would be locked up and after serving his sentence, quickly deported back to 9ja

But let's see how it pans out

I think they have already tested the boy...all this gra gra that the Nigerian government are doing means nothing. Everyone knows that there are no reliable data systems in Nigeria and that birth and death registration is not a legal national requirement. Nigeria does not know who exists in their country that is why anyone from Niger or Cameroon can come through the porous border and claim Nigerian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLe8DdsPZvw
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by tuoyoojo(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
IamAsiri:

The senator has to prove that one himself, with a signed copy by both parties that it was agreed based on goodwill only.
I think If the senator had it in his arsenal, he would have brought it out....

It's going to be a tough battle If you ask me

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by tuoyoojo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Poanan:

The boy may not be locked he may be deported.

Well....let's see how it goes
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by tuoyoojo(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Gemma11:

I think they have already tested the boy...all this gra gra that the Nigerian government are doing means nothing. Everyone knows that there are no reliable data systems in Nigeria and that birth and death registration is not a legal national requirement. Nigeria does not know who exists in their country that is why anyone from Niger or Cameroon can come through the porous border and claim Nigerian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLe8DdsPZvw

Very informative chief! Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Psoul(m): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Thank you oooo...
because the daughter is sick...u should resign from his money making job

Don't mind the guy. People will just come out to display wack opinion thinking they are making sense.
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

Just imagine how it took you hours to analyse someone's life if you are really the writer! How good is your own life? Na wa
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Perfectbeing(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
cunny88:
David's age isn't the only bone of contention, Mr and Mrs Ekweremadu has to prove beyond reasonable doubts that the boy offered to donate his kidney without any inducements either financial or otherwise.
If the boy's claim of him being 15 can be proven as a lie, all his other claims like him not knowing why he was going to abroad will be questioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Wwwq: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole / Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna / Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.