Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu (24422 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Mickykarim: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
emmykk:

Is Ekweremadu a medical doctor beside if he has provide the medical team and fund what should he do again?

HE MAY NOT KNOW THAT Biden DID NOT WIN THE ELECTION. HE WAS RIGGED IN. IN A LARGER LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY.

With the above did he get everything about the whole episode of conspiracy against the Ekweremadus.

https://www.nairaland.com/7193631/parenthood-tears-desperation-agony-ekweremadus

@FreeStuffsNG IS A BAD JUDGE, OBVIOUSLY.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by aksule(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. You are using western world to compare with Nigeria life style. No human being is perfect, but judging from what l have read about his family, l think he has tried enough. Of course it's easy to apportion blame

I recall having this conversation with my wife during the week when the case of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu came up and I was completely in an incandescent shock that this man actually has a bed ridden daughter yet has been all over the place attending political meetings for his political ambition instead of taking time out to sort out this his daughter's pressing health needs shocked

He was all over the place during the PDP primaries, he lost the PDP gubernatorial primaries for Enugu state then started planning to decamp to APGA, then APC and was even taken to APC national Chairman by HE Uzodinma when APC stalwarts in Enugu APC,led by their state Chairman, outrightly rejected him. He is not returning to the Senate as well. Eventually, he lost on all the political fronts.

Sen. Ike Ekweremadu was all over the place so much that he did not follow through on the health and lifestyle choices of his children.

He did not follow through on what I believe is more important than his political ambition; the life of his daughter and a family at the low ebb of the apprehension of losing a child to kidney failure.

Ike Ekeremadu was so consumed by his political ambition that he had no time and seriousness to do due diligence and background check on the character they got him as a donor for his daughter , I doubt if with his PhD, he even had the time to follow through and read up to ask the right questions from the professionals, understand the risks and benefits of why it could be better for one member of his family of 6 to donate to the daughter instead of a stranger and seek help to find out if there are some of the tests which can be done on the stranger here in Nigeria before bundling a total stranger overseas.

He was so consumed by politics that when the 22-year old donor went rogue and was allegedly scheming behind him to deny his age and report Ike and family to UK police, it probably escaped his detection and intervention soon enough so he can be the first to report to UK police and then return the donor to Nigeria for him to immediately restart the process of getting alternative donor(s) for his ailing daughter whose life was more important to him.

He forgot that he was first a father and husband before becoming a Senator,Deputy Senate President and SSG.
He forgot that he will finish as a father and husband.

I compared him to Biden and I believe that he could have followed the Biden example. Then V.P Biden had a dying son in 2017 and had the opportunity to contest against Trump for the US Presidency but stepped down to support his dying son.

Biden was to sell his family house before Barack Obama intervened and offered to pay for the treatment. Biden's boy made his Dad promise him that no matter what happens, Biden must not give up his life long ambition to be US President, Biden's boy later died. Biden grieved without the guilt of abandoning his son for his political ambition.

In 2021, years after his son had passed, Biden contested and won. There are many Nigerian politicians who will do like Biden but not like Ike.

Family is so important that we even need the approval of a sick dying one before we place anything above their life

That is the lesson Ike missed and about to lose from both ends as his wife who takes care of the daughter remains in prison until July 7.

Last two weeks was Father's Day and I really truly hope that fathers used that day to reflect and understand the real responsibility of fatherhood. It is the hardest job for a man but it gives the greatest reward if you do your best at it.

As a father , I have realized that it is not possible to outsource that role of a father and not pay heavy fines.

May God heal that Ike Ekweremadu's daughter and may God help the Ike Ekweremadu in this their difficult time. I know it is a difficult place for them May God help all fathers to realise that "your child is your responsibility".

That you pay all the bills and have a devoted and responsible wife/mother of your child won't still make up for your negligence.

Your child is your responsibility and not even your ambition can replace what you will miss if you neglect your role in the life of your child.
Do not be like Senator Ike Ekeremadu who was literally chasing rats around the house when his house was on fire.

May God help us all to succeed and may our children not develop kidney failure( Amin). May our labour of love and sacrifice be rewarded in our life time and when we are long gone(Amin).
Sunkanmi Vaughan, June 25,2022.

Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by WatchYourSix: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Funflipper:

Ekweremadu shot himself in the foot with this one because it is a clear example of how powerful he is in Nigeria which the British authorities will likely use against him in establishing their case.

The courts ordered the release if the details..

There's no shooting in the leg as long as due process is followed in collecting evidence ..
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Dorakay93(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
triplechoice:

Someone who is truly wealthy wouldn't reason like you.

Both the rich and poor can be wicked
U are the Mr. Brain inside the skull of every rich person to know they won't think like that.
Is my comment about thinking or just an advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Geopex(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
The case before the senator and the wife is very big and complex. I just listened to channel YouTube live video from a journalist standing in front of the court on Thursday. Next week July 7, the case will hold in another bigger court where the judge will decide if the case will be held in UK or Nigeria. But i must confess to u., The prosecutor is still claiming the guy is 15yrs old, but from the details coming from Nigeria, age is not the problem. But the big problem is an offense under modern slavery, trafficking of human, organ harvesting. The issue of fake passport can b struck out. The doctor was shocked somehow when asking the guy question and he was behaving innocent. It the court proceedings hold in UK, the senator is going to jail. That's all. It is a big case. But at the end, na naija Dem go do the case
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by aksule(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

I recall having this conversation with my wife during the week when the case of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu came up and I was completely in an incandescent shock that this man actually has a bed ridden daughter yet has been all over the place attending political meetings for his political ambition instead of taking time out to sort out this his daughter's pressing health needs shocked

He was all over the place during the PDP primaries, he lost the PDP gubernatorial primaries for Enugu state then started planning to decamp to APGA, then APC and was even taken to APC national Chairman by HE Uzodinma when APC stalwarts in Enugu APC,led by their state Chairman, outrightly rejected him. He is not returning to the Senate as well. Eventually, he lost on all the political fronts.

Sen. Ike Ekweremadu was all over the place so much that he did not follow through on the health and lifestyle choices of his children.

He did not follow through on what I believe is more important than his political ambition; the life of his daughter and a family at the low ebb of the apprehension of losing a child to kidney failure.

Ike Ekeremadu was so consumed by his political ambition that he had no time and seriousness to do due diligence and background check on the character they got him as a donor for his daughter , I doubt if with his PhD, he even had the time to follow through and read up to ask the right questions from the professionals, understand the risks and benefits of why it could be better for one member of his family of 6 to donate to the daughter instead of a stranger and seek help to find out if there are some of the tests which can be done on the stranger here in Nigeria before bundling a total stranger overseas.

He was so consumed by politics that when the 22-year old donor went rogue and was allegedly scheming behind him to deny his age and report Ike and family to UK police, it probably escaped his detection and intervention soon enough so he can be the first to report to UK police and then return the donor to Nigeria for him to immediately restart the process of getting alternative donor(s) for his ailing daughter whose life was more important to him.

He forgot that he was first a father and husband before becoming a Senator,Deputy Senate President and SSG.

I compared him to Biden and I believe that he could have followed the Biden example. Then V.P Biden had a dying son in 2017 and had the opportunity to contest against Trump for the US Presidency but stepped down to support his dying son.

Biden was to sell his family house before Barack Obama intervened and offered to pay for the treatment. Biden's boy made his Dad promise him that no matter what happens, Biden must not give up his life long ambition to be US President, Biden's boy later died. Biden grieved without the guilt of abandoning his son for his political ambition.

In 2021, years after his son had passed, Biden contested and won. There are many Nigerian politicians who will do like Biden but not like Ike.

Family is so important that we even need the approval of a sick dying one before we place anything above their life

That is the lesson Ike missed and about to lose from both ends as his wife who takes care of the daughter remains in prison until July 7.

Last two weeks was Father's Day and I really truly hope that fathers used that day to reflect and understand the real responsibility of fatherhood. It is the hardest job for a man but it gives the greatest reward if you do your best at it.

As a father , I have realized that it is not possible to outsource that role of a father and not pay heavy fines.

May God heal that Ike Ekweremadu's daughter and may God help the Ike Ekweremadu in this their difficult time. I know it is a difficult place for them May God help all fathers to realise that "your child is your responsibility".

That you pay all the bills and have a devoted and responsible wife/mother of your child won't still make up for your negligence.

Your child is your responsibility and not even your ambition can replace what you will miss if you neglect your role in the life of your child.
Do not be like Senator Ike Ekeremadu who was literally chasing rats around the house when his house was on fire.

May God help us all to succeed and may our children not develop kidney failure( Amin). May our labour of love and sacrifice be rewarded in our life time and when we are long gone(Amin).

Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Human beings are not perfect and it easier said than done.
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Geopex(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Also the journalist said, they are sms conversation btw the senator and the guy, and this is incriminating the senator as well. No way the senator can go out of the case without jail
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by MatrixCircle: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Forget matter, God has used the Ekweremadu's to butter David Ukpo's bread.

One thing that's sacrosanct is that he's gonna seek for aduro in UK and they'll give him better aduro to chop.
Yes he will claim his life is now in danger in Nigeria if goes back home. He will be granted fast fast .
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by matrixme(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Many Nigerians are just interested in seeing Ekweremadu go to jail in Britain for no other reason than he's simply Ekweremadu. Yet it changes nothing about the sorry state of your lives.
I personally don't like Nigerian politicians, but one thing I've learnt in this life is that you must never take advantage of sickness to outshine anyone. Sickness is a natural thing about life that could happen to just anyone. I honestly believe there was a mutual agreement between both parties as well as a guarantor's consent before the boy decided to go rogue and decided that it is his turn to shine.
Anyway, it's within the jurisdiction of a functional justice system now, so let's keep our fingers crossed and watch the development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by KelGraphicz(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Pallazo !

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ndigbo forever.
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by 07kjb: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lifestone:

They will charge him for lying to the Met Police, a very serious offense, the least he will get is conviction and deportation

Which one is charge for Lying? Someone that wants to save him self from being harvested

I guess u don't know what to say
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by kingyakos: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Abeg put dat idiot with him wife for jail and forget Dem dia.
Nothing fit make me get pity for any naija politician for dis life
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by InvertedHammer: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
/
If the boy is not a minor, it doesn't clear the Ekweremadus. There are still many legal hoops to jump. The prosecutors are the ones holding the aces.

If they like, let them print his DNA too. An aggressive prosecutor can argue that just like the way he got the boy to UK, the Ekweremadus are leveraging on their power in Nigeria to secure those documents which could be falsified going by the level of forgery and corruption that Nigeria is notorious for. The fact is : Nigeria is happening to Ike Ekweremadu right now. Hopefully they won't use him as a scape goat.

They are glad this case is not in a highly litigious country like US. If it were to be, the boy can still file civil lawsuit against the Ekweremadus seeking millions of dollars in damages even if they get acquitted and discharged.
/

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by triplechoice(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dorakay93:

U are the Mr. Brain inside the skull of every rich person to know they won't think like that.
Is my comment about thinking or just an advice.

And you are the Mr brain to know how poor every poor person must behave so we should be extremely careful of them?

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by CheapHomes1: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
That's a fair enough in light of the age discrepancy as reported by the claimant that he's a minor.

Next is to provide enough evidences to prove the botched arrangement was consented to by the donor

Information that ekwerenmadu already has that has been flying around on social media
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Tjay000(m): 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Identify card is how much?
Doudoublo:
Mmmm
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Eniitankorede: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

One thing that's sacrosanct is that he's gonna seek for aduro in UK and they'll give him better aduro to chop.

That’s a complete misinformation you are giving to the public. If all these documents prove he is telling lies. He will be arrested, detained and eventually deported to NIGERIA. Trying to obtain asylum by false representations is a criminal offence in U.K. and he will be jailed and subsequently deported.
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Elidrisy20: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
If them like make them invite David mama and papa,go UK, them no go release ekwaremadu and his wife

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by CheapHomes1: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
matrixme:
Many Nigerians are just interested in seeing Ekweremadu go to jail in Britain for no other reason than he's simply Ekweremadu. Yet it changes nothing about the sorry state of your lives.
I personally don't like Nigerian politicians, but one thing I've learnt in this life is that you must never take advantage of sickness to outshine anyone. Sickness is a natural thing about life that could happen to just anyone. I honestly believe there was a mutual agreement between both parties as well as a guarantor's consent before the boy decided to go rogue and decided that it is his turn to shine.
Anyway, it's within the jurisdiction of a functional justice system now, so let's keep our fingers crossed and watch the development.

What have you even said?
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Lifestone(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
07kjb:

Which one is charge for Lying? Someone that wants to save him self from being harvested

I guess u don't know what to say
He lied by claiming he's 15 years. That is a crime
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Eniitankorede: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
kozmokaz:
Lol cheesy will UK deport him ? My guess is NO

guy man will seek asylum since his life is under threat at home

Still a win win for him

It’s going to be tough but he is likely to be deported. They don’t joke with people giving false and misleading information with the aim to seek asylum. He will be jailed and deported.
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

Very wrong to compare Biden to Ekweremadu. It's like comparing Real Yam to Water Yam. Any other Igbo would do exactly as Ekweremadu has done. To them money and come fame first, no matter how its won, then family. That's why it's so easy for their girls to people the Baby Factory so densely. Didn't you notice the way their Delegates to the APC convention sell their blodas to Atiku? It's in the genes. Watch how they'll come after you for speaking the truth. Yoruba are their sole problems.
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Spidermon: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
gaetano:
If you like bring details confirming his age is 21, it doesn't matter. As far as ekweremadu can't provide a signed agreement that the boy actually agreed with the medical procedure, it won't fly. I just want our politicians to suffer small. You can imagine the kind of bills that would have been passed to help improve our health sector by establishing such facility here but instead they loot and send their kids abroad. Wo, I want him to suffer and for the boy to find his way and enjoy his life over there.

No be everytime politicians dey run us street, make person sef run them

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Walllee: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

Always talking trash all this epistle you wrote there,na just to play two face on what u are assuming and not sure off.You my guy they make me laugh.
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by IamAsiri: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
tuoyoojo:
If truly the guy is not 15 as he claims ( something which his facial configuration does not collaborate going by how he looks in his photograph), the U.K govt may start questioning all his claims.

If he is found to be lying, then they would rule out the possibility of the former deputy Senate president offering him financial gratification in exchange for his organs ( which is a punishable offense)

If by chance the former deputy SP is found not guilty, then the young man would be locked up and after serving his sentence, quickly deported back to 9ja

But let's see how it pans out

The senator has to prove that one himself, with a signed copy by both parties that it was agreed based on goodwill only.
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by mployer(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
festacman:
Under normal situation, embassies take their time to scrutinize visa applications from young Nigerians. Numerous questions are asked and vital confirmations made before visa is issued.

Now, given that Senator Ekweremmadu wrote to the British High Commission stating clearly what David Ukpo Nwamini was traveling to do, did the High Commission officials not interrogate the applicant to confirm his mission before issuing visa?

And this question is important given that the boy denied knowing what he was traveling to do.

That letter you saw online may not have gotten to UK embassy.

The UK police said the boy was given a 42 year old man passport, meaning he was illegally smuggled to UK.
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by ottersberger(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

This case further exposes the lack of integrity of Nigeria's administrative process and weak institutions. Nigeria issued documents lacks trust in the developed world for this reason.

I suspect the British court will eventually order a scientific age determination examination into this case at some point. This, however, can only help Mr. Nwamini if he is truly determined to be below the legal age, while Mr. Ekweremadu will lean on the documents tendered to support the young man's passport issuance application to exonerate himself and his wife from criminal culpability.

It must, however, be mentioned that he can only succeed if demonstratively proved to the court by Mr. Ekweremadu that he was intentionally misled by Mr. Nwamini himself or his agents into believing that he is indeed an adult in the event of the young man actually being a minor.

That still leaves him with the burden of proving that the donor agreement was voluntary and no financial gratification intended or given. Otherwise, a crime has been committed.
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by zionstaar75: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Because na senator....

Omo na wa ooooo.

Life no balance.
what do you mean by that?the guy change am because the kidney didn't match and he didn't want to come back to naija,you'll see how devious the boy is when the trial starts
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by Munzy14(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

You don't mess with such a highly connected person..

Ones the case die down before 2026, they may give the guy a communion..If you know what I mean..

They will clean him And any of his benefactor starting from now.
Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by AngelicBeing: 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
If the boy is not a minor, it doesn't clear the Ekweremadus. There are still many legal hoops to jump. The prosecutors are the ones holding the aces.

If they like, let them print his DNA too. An aggressive prosecutor can argue that just like the way he got the boy to UK, the Ekweremadus are leveraging on their power in Nigeria to secure those documents which could be falsified going by the level of forgery and corruption that Nigeria is notorious for. The fact is : Nigeria is happening to Ike Ekweremadu right now. Hopefully they won't use him as a scape goat.

They are glad this case is not in a highly litigious country like US. If it were to be, the boy can still file civil lawsuit against the Ekweremadus seeking millions of dollars in damages even if they get acquitted and discharged.
/
l agree, The Western world look at most document from Nigeria as fake, the Sin - ator and his wife are in a hot pot of ogbono soup, they might likely jail them, lastly, considering the Vip nature of the Sin- ator, the boys attorney might likely coach and goad the boy to file a civil lawsuit against the Sinator to cash out from the case as well, and the boy as it stands now, qualifies for Aduro in England , his asylum application will be granted sad

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu by CommonSense1967: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Irrelevant, trying to buy organ is a crime in itself. Him and his wife are going to prison, end of story.
It's not Nigeria where the Mkpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys would have changed the real story to something else by now.
They would have accused Buhari of going after this criminal simply because he Igbo.
By now, the papers self will be focused on the wrong story instead of focusing on the fact that he tried to buy organ which is illegal anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole / Marilyn Gbalahan: Okowa's Daughter Gives Birth On His 58th Birthday (Photos) / Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.