Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? (355 Views)

How To Live In The Presence Of God Almighty Like The Scriptures Commanded / Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex / A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
People always say "tell me The Truth and don't lie" but when the Truth is told you, gbis gbas gbos instead of thank you!

I know fire must hiss and even shout when water is poured on it but after that, do you not remember the times past when you said thank God so-so-so person told me The Truth.

No matter how pleasant a lie is, in the end it always brings Great Pain and Anguish, Regrets, Losses and all the the things that make you cry even to the point that death and dying looks sweet!

As my man C.S Lewis said.

If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair.

He even makes the mistake of saying may, meaning he is not even sure.

But I say "If you look for truth, you will find comfort in the end;"

Remember, how many times has The Truth saved you from certain calamity you did not know, that you even almost lied therein?

Your spouse, is still your spouse today because you told The Truth!
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by cornelboy(f): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
I like the truth but do you?
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Go check and see, which fuel runs your vehicle called you, is it Truth or Lies?

When you enter a bus to go to work or school, they told you their True price.

When you go for job interviews, you have your True name.

When you met a new friend you demanded True things.

Life and living runs on Truths, or rather good life and good living runs on Truth.
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
cornelboy:
I like the truth but do you?

I Love it!

O, how many many times as it saved me from troubles!

Even before saving from trouble is the fact that I saw it take me away from the paths of troubles and traps laid before me.

And in the times I entered them, O, it powerfully brought me out, cleaned me up and raised me up to honour.

And that is, since I was in primary school when I noticed that it was sweeter to receive The Truth than to be lied to.

And you know the funny thing, I got my moniker id before I joined nairaland from one of my enemies when he thought he was abusing me in calling me dtruthspeaker
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Truth is the vehicle that will deliver you to that Beautiful and Sweet City called Life.

No other vehicle goes there nor can they go there.

That is what God hath Done!
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2022
“In a room where people unanimously maintain a conspiracy of silence, one word of truth sounds like a pistol shot.”
― Czesław Miłosz

“But I suppose the most revolutionary act one can engage in is... to tell the truth.”
― Howard Zinn, Marx in Soho: A Play on History
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Wilgrea7(m): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
The truth??... About what?
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wilgrea7:
The truth??... About what?

The Truth about any thing, every thing, your thing,

Eg you are and Tyrion Lannister are in the same area of height, then you are a dwarf! That is the Truth, that is supposed to be your Truth.

Or you are always getting 3/20 in tests and assignments and struggle to score 40marks in exams, then you failing in school, that is your Truth.
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by NobleEugene5(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
Abi this guy de mad ni

1 Like

Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
NobleEugene5:
Abi this guy de mad ni

E be like say you no know say na you dey look mad.
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Evilblackman(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
People always say "tell me The Truth and don't lie" but when the Truth is told you, gbis gbas gbos instead of thank you!

I know fire must hiss and even shout when water is poured on it but after that, do you not remember the times past when you said thank God so-so-so person told me The Truth.

No matter how pleasant a lie is, in the end it always brings Great Pain and Anguish, Regrets, Losses and all the the things that make you cry even to the point that death and dying looks sweet!

As my man C.S Lewis said.

If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair.

He even makes the mistake of saying may, meaning he is not even sure.

But I say "If you look for truth, you will find comfort in the end;"

Remember, how many times has The Truth saved you from certain calamity you did not know, that you even almost lied therein?

Your spouse, is still your spouse today because you told The Truth!

Part of my principles in life is to be truthful
But people really don’t like the truth but I have to harden my mind and say it

Although lies are actually necessary to prevent future havoc
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Evilblackman:
..Although lies are actually necessary to prevent future havoc

The word is sometimes however we have seen when lies brought the havoc and devastation even faster. "Shudder"

Which is where Wisdom is better for it prevents all evil things
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Evilblackman(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The word is sometimes however we have seen when lies brought the havoc and devastation even faster.

Which is where Wisdom is better for it prevents all evil things

The irony
People actually need higher intellect or wisdom to lie
But that’s another discussion
Lies can save your life
Its inevitable to not lie
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Evilblackman:

The irony
People actually need higher intellect or wisdom to lie

Which all ends after their lie is bursted and blown and then the dying begins."shake,shake"

I no want.

Evilblackman:

But that’s another discussion
Lies can save your life
Its inevitable to not lie

My Wise Friend always tells me that living is not a problem but Dying is the problem
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Evilblackman(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Which all ends after their lie is bursted and blown and then the dying begins."shake,shake"

I no want.

My Wise Friend always tells me that living is not a problem but Dying is the problem

Life isn’t the movie bro

Why are our leaders still controlling
Aside that

I know lies I have told that have saved me
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by imiski(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I no want.

my people we meet again LOL
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
imiski:
my people we meet again LOL

grin Welcome!
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
Evilblackman:

Life isn’t not the movie bro

Why are our leaders still controlling
Aside that

[quote author=Evilblackman post=117200719]
I know lies I have told that have saved me

We all have.

But we also saw where lies killed us or nearly got us killed.

I love living very much (like Tyrion said) and I choose to Live every time. grin
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Evilblackman(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=117200930][/quote]

Truth i can agree with that
Again truth has made your reputation better and you’ve received beaten
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Evilblackman:

Truth i can agree with that
Again truth has made your reputation better and you’ve received beaten

As one of my Friends says "it is better to be beaten for doing that which is good than to be beaten for evil".

1 Like

Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Evilblackman(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As one of my Friends says "it is better to be beaten for doing that which is good than to be beaten for evil".

Or killed for you have already said the truth
Re: Oya Talk True, Do You Like The Truth? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Evilblackman:

Or killed for you have already said the truth

Affirmative!.Or murdered.

(1) (Reply)

Nowhere In The Bible Says A Christian Can't Defend Himself -pastor Adeboye / This Hymn Song Will Strengthen Your Faith In God / Alien Invasion Of The Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.