Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Do You Tell Lies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Tell Lies (351 Views)

Did Jesus Tell Lies? / Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Tell Lies by Onnasucs1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
"Do you tell lies?"

So many people tell a lie in other to answer this question.

In my humble opinion, 99.9% on earth tell lies. Although some tell lies less frequently than others.

Infact I think religious people tell lies more. In an attempt to appear "righteous" they twist facts to hide facts that may make them appear like sinners. They lie and ask God for forgiveness at night. Lol

So again, the big question is do you tell lies?

Remember all liars shall go to hell ooo

Lalasticlala
Re: Do You Tell Lies by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Onnasucs1:
"Do you tell lies?"So many people tell a lie in other to answer this question. In my humble opinion, 99.9% on earth tell lies. Although some tell lies less frequently than others.
In fact I think religious people tell lies more. In an attempt to appear "righteous" they twist facts to hide facts that may make them appear like sinners. They lie and ask God for forgiveness at night. Lol So again, the big question is do you tell lies?
Remember all liars shall go to hell ooo
Not all liars go to Hell. Instead, Liars who are born-again are likely to end up in Hell if they continue in sin. undecided
Re: Do You Tell Lies by Maynnmann: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lying is not bad, only the intentions behind it matters.
If a friend maybe because of insanity or greediness want to kill you and he ask which route you are taking, it will be wise to tell him a wrong route.

(1) (Reply)

The Church Members Believe I Am A Devil. / What Are The Spiritual Practices For Generational Wealth / Islamic School Teacher Alleegdly Impregnates Student And Defiles Many Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.