Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,082 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.6 (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.6 (18+) (807 Views)

OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt. 9 (18+) / OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.8. (18+) / OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.1 (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.6 (18+) by Haynnie: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
The week after our test ended I had no option but to prepare for the forthcoming sport fest starting a few days. I wasn’t spared to rest because I was chosen by our class rep to join football team that would play against other institutions. So my weekend were for training. I could have rejected to join but our coach, Mr. Tony would like history to repeat itself. That's another story during my first year as a fresher and my unforgettable experience of joining DELSU FC.

I picked up my phone from the reading table and swiped the screen, scrolling past series of apps. I noticed the green app and tapped on it whilst waiting for my data to connect. It took me a while before I start tending to each message followed by tons of notifications. Suddenly my phone rang, Oyin’s name previewed on the caller interface. I declined her call and sent a quick text that I’m busy and I’ll call her later (Lord knows I won’t do so anytime soon).
After that day we were together with her friends, I haven't set my eyes on Oyin neither have I asked after her although I’ve been missing her calls and mostly left her text unread with the excuse of being busy offline. Sure, she understood what's going on

I was heading out of the school campus when I bumped into somebody familiar. His face gave me a vivid picture of where I knew him. Nosa, the guy that came alongside Oyin and Sharon.

“Hey big man, Awfa? It's been a while oh.” He smiles with his hand outstretched for a handshake.

“Yeah,” I stressed. “Na test hide me, guy.”

“I swear. No, be only you oh,bro.”
Our conversation went on in pidgin.
“Sometimes these lectures dey ment. Them take person unaware but sha, thank God I did well.” I said as I observed the school perimeter.

“Thank God sha,” Nosa commented with a relieving tone. “So where are you heading to?”

“I’m heading home for now. I’m done with lectures till it’s 3pm again. You know man gats rest.”

“Normally. okay na.” he chuckled.
He stretched his right hand again. “Oh, that reminds me. Are you still living with your brother?”
I took his hand for a while. Made a faint smile.

“No, I’ve parked out since.”
“Hope no problem because we came to your place... error your brother’s lodge nobody was around.”
I nodded affirmatively but still uncomfortable with Nosa asking me questions concerning me moving out my brother's apartment.
“But you didn't tell Oyin you moved?”
I looked away from his gaze, “not yet.”

“Hahaha, I feel you guy. Anyways just gimme your new address in case I might come around whenever... is your place easy far from Wellington street?”

“Ahh, boss calms down you know fit just come my place like that na. Besides I’ve not put everything in order.” I gave an excuse hoping he agree with me.

“Guy c’mon you don’t have to jare. We are guys there’s no shame in it.” He persuaded.

“No for me it is... just gimme your number instead I’ll give you a call when everything is on set.” I smiled.

Nosa knew when to give up and it was easier as he handed over his phone to me.
“By the way I’ve you heard from Oyin lately?”
I pretended not to know who he was talking about at first keeping a brow up.
“Oyin? Ehnn yeah she called me today but I missed her calls. Any problems?

“Well, she has been I'll after the test.”

“Are you serious?” I gave a stiff look.

“For real, I have no idea that she’s sick. Hope she's responding to treatment?”

“Yeah, she left the school sick bay yesterday.”

I'm not yet convinced Oyin is sick because I believe she mighthave fake an illness so I can come to her aid but on second thought, it recalled to me that she called me some time ago and I didn't answer. Nosa glanced at his wristwatch and took his phone back from me almost in a haste.
“I got to go now I’m late for class. Just try and see her today when you are less busy. I might come around later.”
He tapped my shoulder and headed straight to his department.
TBC.

1 Like

Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.6 (18+) by Haynnie: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Like and share for more update! cool smiley
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.6 (18+) by Dathypebruv(m): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2022
Nice update, another new thread angry

2 Likes

Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.6 (18+) by Haynnie: 12:32am On Jul 02, 2022
Dathypebruv:
Nice update, another new thread angry

You want all of them on one thread ni. I know
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.6 (18+) by Dathypebruv(m): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Haynnie:

cry

1 Like

Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.6 (18+) by Dybala11(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Haynnie:

OP, I think it's better and much easier to follow stories if the updates are on a single thread. That way we the readers won't be lost on the way.

1 Like

Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.6 (18+) by Haynnie: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dybala11:

OP, I think it's better and much easier to follow stories if the updates are on a single thread. That way we the readers won't be lost on the way.

Okay, boss I'll do that! @kae said same too

(1) (Reply)

True Colour Magazine / Writer's Block / Proposal Trauma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.