Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State (3341 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Penguin2: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
XerXers:

Peter Obi will win massively in SW. forget Tinubu's urchins, yoruba Christians will rebel

Even Tinubu urchins know this fact. But they like to deceive themselves so much by believing a lie than facing reality.

That was how the fools believed Andy Uba will win Anambra election because idiots were collecting money and defecting to APC.

We tried everything to tell them the reality on ground but they clung to their lies.

They should prepare for the shock of their lives in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Abdu81: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Fork shit!

Now, this is massive.

Where are Tinubu urchins that were asking for arial view? Make una come see am.

First it was Plateau.

Now, it’s Benue. Omoh this is no joke I dey tell you.

I expect Taraba and Adamawa Christians to fall in line too.

Tinubu urchins will be busy calling Peter Obi Igbo/IPOB project, before they realize themselves, we will be sowing Asoebi for Obi’s swearing in.

The rescue of Nigeria is non-negotiable.
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Eriokanmi: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
ObidientFC:
Keep saying Peter Obi Labour Party don't have structures.
This is Labour Party Movement today in Makurdi, Benue State
#PeterObiTheNationalist
Don't mind them. They should go and ask mimiko of ondo state how he won the guber race, defeating the ruling pdp and Tinubu's party under same labour party in ondo without a single wards chairman credited to Labour party. Who strictures epp my people. How many votes have local government chairmen, councillors etc...each? The best structure are the people, the majority who would do justice with their votes. What if the so called structures share money to the people and they collect it but vote their loved candidates? People are now wiser than ever.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Akurakambe(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
It's becoming clearer everyday that Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
May God bless Peter Obi
God bless all the OBIdient family
Vote for LabourParty
Vote for Peter Obi

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
ygowon:
U never tire? Na the misrule of APC make the money loose value. Even Dangote sef dey broke now cos of APCs poor economic management

What misrule? Many people became multi millionaires within that period of time. Many successful start ups within that time. I can mention at least 10 very successful startups within this time but your principal who is supposed to be a good manager invested $20 million of public funds that is now worth a paltry $5 million!
Is this how he will run Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Abdu81: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Obi don win this election be this be thisoo.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Vistra40: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
Heeeeeey with half of this population Pandora Peter Obituary will UN secretary general

E shock you abi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Abdu81: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Akurakambe:
It's becoming clearer everyday that Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
May God bless Peter Obi
God bless all the OBIdient family
Vote for LabourParty
Vote for Peter Obi
o boy I dey tell you, only God can stop obi as it stands now.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
AmehTsaev:

You too when the real campaign rally starts you will realize the true love and commitment the youths of this country have for change, we will obidiently pour out in our thousands without a dime spent to buy our support for Obi.

Nigerians are tired of APC and PDP, two useless parties that have caused us more deaths on average than a nation at war, leave your artificial bubble and go see out to experience the revolution sweeping across Nigeria.

You mean Ipob youths? I have watched the Obi supporters since he became a candidate and I am absolutely convinced they are the same as Nnamdi Kanu supporters.
Even P.Obi in reverse is Ipob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Jack005(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Oboy.. Now this is getting serious.. Unless massive rigging Apc and pdp can never win 2023. The suffering and insecurity is just too much.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by AmehTsaev: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

You mean Ipob youths? I have watched the Obi supporters since he became a candidate and I am absolutely convinced they are the same as Nnamdi Kanu supporters.
Even P.Obi in reverse is Ipob.
The Obi movement is nationwide, I'm from Benue and I'm all for Obi, so your Ipob gibberish is dead on arrival.

Tinubu supporters are all oduduwa nation hooligans, yoruba Muslim (MURIC terrorists)and agberos

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by obailala(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

Are you kidding me? What he did was a breach of trust. You can't invest public money in a business in which your family is a shareholder. He would have been impeached or even sent to jail if he did that in other places, including China which he likes to mention.
Breach of which trust? He invested in a viable and thriving company which remits revenue to the state steadily even after he's left as a governor. Who cares if his family also has shares in the company? The company is a limited liability company and anyone, that includes you and I and his family members, have the right to own shares in the company too.

What you should be worried about is, is the company functional? Is the business viable? Is the company remitting dividends to the state?

Another thing you should worry about; in your honest opinion, is Mr Obi worse than the one who rather sold government/public properties to himself at giveaway prices? Also, is Obi worse than the other one who designed schemes through which he controls the resources and entire politics of a state even long after he's left office? Not to talk of forcing government businesses to pay royalties into his personal account steadily? Is Mr Obi worse than these peopl?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
XerXers:

Peter Obi will win massively in SW. forget Tinubu's urchins, yoruba Christians will rebel

He will not win, o ma lule ni.
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Don't mind them. They should go and ask mimiko of ondo state how he won the guber race, defeating the ruling pdp and Tinubu's party under same labour party in ondo without a single wards chairman credited to Labour party. Who strictures epp my people. How many votes have local government chairmen, councillors etc...each? The best structure are the people, the majority who would do justice with their votes. What if the so called structures share money to the people and they collect it but vote their loved candidates? People are now wiser than ever.
Ondo is another state I can bet Obi will win, he's a very good friend to Mimiko when both were governors, also remember when Makinde started his tenure he invited Obi to Oyo in 2020 for two days lecture for financial management for Makinde and his Cabinet members

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Enyimbafc: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
WE ARE WINNING AT LAST I REMAIN OBEDIENT.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
obailala:
Breach of which trust? He invested in a viable and thriving company which remits revenue to the state steadily even after he's left as a governor. Who cares if his family also has shares in the company? The company is a limited liability company and anyone, that includes you and I and his family members, have the right to own shares in the company too.

What you should be worried about is, is the company functional? Is the business viable? Is the company remitting dividends to the state?

Another thing you should worry about; in your honest opinion, is Mr Obi worse than the one who rather sold government/public properties to himself at giveaway prices? Also, is Obi worse than the other one who designed schemes through which he controls the resources and entire politics of a state even long after he's left office? Not to talk of forcing government businesses to pay royalties into his personal account steadily? Is Mr Obi worse than these peopl?

How much was remitted to the state government since he invested public money in a company in which his family was a shareholder?
Did you know this a conflict of interest issue? Did you know this could be criminal as well?
Tinubu was investigated and exonerated by the EFCC, all the lies you folks are peddling against him will not stick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
AmehTsaev:

The Obi movement is nationwide, I'm from Benue and I'm all for Obi, so your Ipob gibberish is dead on arrival.

Tinubu supporters are all oduduwa nation hooligans, yoruba Muslim (MURIC terrorists)and agberos

There's no movement anywhere. Its all a mirage being bandied about by IPOB supporters of peter Obi. Saying there's a movement doesn't make it real no matter how many times you repeat it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Omoluabi16(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Impressive. The Obi movement is gaining momentum.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by obyrich(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Even Tinubu urchins know this fact. But they like to deceive themselves so much by believing a lie than facing reality.

That was how the fools believed Andy Uba will win Anambra election because idiots were collecting money and defecting to APC.

We tried everything to tell them the reality on ground but they clung to their lies.

They should prepare for the shock of their lives in 2023.
Is it not better for them to continue wallowing in self-deceit until it gets too late

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by obailala(m): 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

What misrule? Many people became multi millionaires within that period of time. Many successful start ups within that time. I can mention at least 10 very successful startups within this time but your principal who is supposed to be a good manager invested $20 million of public funds that is now worth a paltry $5 million!
Is this how he will run Nigeria?
So because one or 2 startups thrived under such harsh and degenerative economic conditions, that automatically means the business environment was good?.... For every 1 new millionaire in the last 7 years, 1000 people fell off into poverty, and you think that's a record of success?

Again and again, the argument about $12million investment depreciating to $5 million is nothing but a lame attempt at slander purely meant to deceive illiterate, gullible and ignorant people. The fact of the matter is that that investment has actually grown in NAIRA terms; it's an investment within Nigeria which earns returns in Naira, so if you must assess its success, you must do so in NAIRA terms.

Lastly and very importantly, Mr Peter Obi is not responsible for the crash of the NAIRA from N150/$ at the time of investment to N620/$ which it is today. So any attempt at blaming Mr Obi for the f*ckups of this disaster of a govenment is just a laughable, dubious and divisive attempt at deceit. Culpability must be placed where culpability belongs (and we all know where that is).

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Blake755: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Omo see crowd shocked shocked I taught the said no structure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Abdu81: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

There's no movement anywhere. Its all a mirage being bandied about by IPOB supporters of peter Obi. Saying there's a movement doesn't make it real no matter how many times you repeat it.
they are feeling it small small.
By August, September e go clear for their eyes piaa.
By December 2022 the other parties will simply withdrawal from the race.
When the people speak it is the final.

WE SAID OOOOO!!!!

WE WANT TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY.
THOSE RESISTING ARE A MERE MINORITY.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by obailala(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

How much was remitted to the state government since he invested public money in a company in which his family was a shareholder?
Did you know this a conflict of interest issue? Did you know this could be criminal as well?
Tinubu was investigated and exonerated by the EFCC, all the lies you folks are peddling against him will not stick.
Lol... Go and ask the accountant general of the state that question if you need specifics. It is a publicly know fact that the company is still thriving and successful, and it's shareholders havent come out any day to lament that they arent being paid. For every bottle of Trophy or Hero beer you see on bar tables across Nigeria, the shareholders of that company earn returns. Go figure!

Did you say efcc exonerated who? The same efcc we know that even lacks the capacity to send common yahoo boys to jail is the same efcc you want to send politicians with massive financial war chests to jail?
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by AmehTsaev: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

I know you're deeply pained my yoruba Muslim brother, but no Emi lo kan ethnic supremacist and rogue like Tinubu will rule over this dear nation of ours, Tinubu is an ethnic supremacist and criminal and he must answer for his crimes.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Patriottt: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
All I can say is.. Like play Like play
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
obailala:
So because one or 2 startups thrived under such harsh and degenerative economic conditions, that automatically means the business environment was good?.... For every 1 new millionaire in the last 7 years, 1000 people fell off into poverty, and you think that's a record of success?

Again and again, the argument about $12million investment depreciating to $5 million is nothing but a lame attempt at slander purely meant to deceive illiterate, gullible and ignorant people. The fact of the matter is that that investment has actually grown in NAIRA terms; it's an investment within Nigeria which earns returns in Naira, so if you must assess its success, you must do so in NAIRA terms.

Lastly and very importantly, Mr Peter Obi is not responsible for the crash of the NAIRA from N150/$ at the time of investment to N620/$ which it is today. So any attempt at blaming Mr Obi for the f*ckups of this disaster of a govenment is just a laughable, dubious and divisive attempt at deceit. Culpability must be placed where culpability belongs (and we all know where that is).

I was talking about the specific investment made by Peter Obi. He had a poor judgment because he lost public funds in a bad investment. Forget the crap about the exchange rate, if your $20 million dollars is now worth $5 million it means you failed.
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Abdu81: 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

a real shock I dey tell you omo, suffering have just formated the brains of all Nigerians
Anyway better late than never.

2023 Nigerians have got a date with you.
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
obailala:
Lol... Go and ask the accountant general of the state that question if you need specifics. It is a publicly know fact that the company is still thriving and successful, and it's shareholders havent come out any day to lament that they arent being paid. For every bottle of Trophy or Hero beer you see on bar tables across Nigeria, the shareholders of that company earn returns. Go figure!

Did you say efcc exonerated who? The same efcc we know that even lacks the capacity to send common yahoo boys to jail is the same efcc you want to send politicians with massive financial war chests to jail?

$20 million dollars of Anambra state funds is today worth only $5 million dollars and this is success to you?
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by labelle123(f): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
This is massive
People wey know better thing
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Thinkfree(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Fork shit!

Now, this is massive.

Where are Tinubu urchins that were asking for arial view? Make una come see am.

First it was Plateau.

Now, it’s Benue.

I expect Taraba and Adamawa Christians to fall in line too.

Tinubu urchins will be busy calling Peter Obi Igbo/IPOB project, before they realize themselves, we will be sowing Asoebi for Obi’s swearing in.

The rescue of Nigeria is non-negotiable.
u can play religion and win election for peter obi.
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by labelle123(f): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
This is massive
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by labelle123(f): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
This is massive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live From Ibadan, The Well Of The People Most Prevail(photos) / Women Affairs Minister Seeks Body Of Attorney-Generals' Approval Of Mobile Court / Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.