Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State (3324 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by obailala(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

I was talking about the specific investment made by Peter Obi. He had a poor judgment because he lost public funds in a bad investment. Forget the crap about the exchange rate, if your $20 million dollars is now worth $5 million it means you failed.
Do we spend dollars in Nigeria? Was the investment made in dollars? Does it make sense to you calculating the profit and assessing the progress of a local food vendor or street orange seller in dollars?
Does it make any sense to you?

Since you insist you must calculate in dollars, is there any sound human in Nigeria that doesnt know the value of the NAIRA against the dollar has depreciated by over 75% in the last 7 years? Is Mr Obi responsible for that disastrous depreciation in value of the Naira?

With the crash of the Naira from N150/$ to N620/$, can you kindly mention one single company within Nigeria whose value has not depreciated in dollar terms in the last 7 years?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Upright750: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
post=114329690:

Not flying grin grin try again grin

Then who.is to.blem if not buari and his policies .. jow.uch was dollar then and now .
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by nameo: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
EMMNIG:

yesoo, i have been saying it for a while now.
I live in the North. i know what the present body language says. Northern Christians are rooting for obi seriously.
The awareness is on the increase.
Obi is now gradually becoming a belief.
Glory to God in the highest.

Yea, i have heard of the massive Obimania in Benue and Plateau.

What of Taraba and southern Kaduna? And even other minority areas of the NC and NE
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
obailala:
Do we spend dollars in Nigeria? Was the investment made in dollars? Does it make sense to you calculating the profit of a local food vendor or street orange seller in dollars?
Does it make any sense to you? Please answer...

Since you insist you must calculate in dollars, is there any sound human in Nigeria that doesnt know the value of the NAIRA against the dollar has depreciated by over 75% in the last 7 years? Is Mr Obi responsible for that disastrous depreciation in value of the Naira?

With the crash of the Naira from N150/$ to N620/$, can you kindly mention one single company within Nigeria whose value has not depreciated in dollar terms in the last 7 years?

You need to ask Peter Obi because he told us in his own words that he invested $20 million dollars of Anambra people's money.
Why are you telling me about Naira if the man himself told us he invested $20 million?
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by obailala(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

$20 million dollars of Anambra state funds is today worth only $5 million dollars and this is success to you?
Oga save your weak and crafty analogy for dumb/ignorant people abeg. Kindly tell us the value in Naira too, and whilst at is, kindly also point out examples of companies within Nigeria whose value has not depreciated in dollar terms in the last 7 years?
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
obailala:
Oga save your weak and crafty analogy for dumb/ignorant people abeg. Kindly tell us the value in Naira too, and whilst at is, kindly also point out examples of companies within Nigeria whose value has not depreciated in dollar terms in the last 7 years?
Just completely ignore him and his stale narration.It has been well dealth with already
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by obailala(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

You need to ask Peter Obi because he told us in his own words that he invested $20 million dollars of Anambra people's money.
Why are you telling me about Naira if the man himself told us he invested $20 million?
I thought you all said, and we all agreed, that the figures are fake? So why are you still grasping on to the fake figures? Actual figures were released and turned out to be $12m now $5m. And the reason being the disastrous crash in value of the Naira which isnt Obi's doing.
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by nameo: 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
4 out of 6 people I met today in Lagos say they will vote for Peter Obi in 2023

I have always said that Lagos results will shock a lot of people. Peter Obi will likely win Lagos, and the total number of voters from Lagos next year will be the highest ever.

I listened to a radio programme today on Niger Info and callers were asked about their take on the paternity of Tinubu(I suppose soms of you listen in too). Virtually ALL of tbe callers said they were going to vote for Obi. Ni jokes. In fact, a lot of them were very angry some persons were considering Tinubu or Atiku for President. The passion i heard in their voices is almost more than Twitter sef.

And these are the real people o.

A real "political revolution " is happening in our eyes, guys. And it is a good one. We honestly are blessed to be a part of history.

Personally, I am fired up!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
obailala:

Obi told us he invested $20 million dollars which we now know it's worth a paltry $5 million. He didn't even mention Naira in the video why are you trying hard so spin it and blame it on the Naira? Anambra people lost $15 million dollars, you may convert that to Naira or I can help you if you wish.
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by mployer(m): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
3 pages and this topic is not yet on front page.

mynd44
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
obailala:
I thought you all said, and we all agreed, that the figures are fake? So why are you still grasping on to the fake figures? Actual figures were released and turned out to be $12m now $5m. And the reason being the disastrous crash in value of the Naira which isnt Obi's doing.

What figure is fake? Peter Obi himself said it on Camera and the company recently came out to tell us how much the investment is now worth. There's nothing fake about this issue. He made a bad investment with public money, that is the issue not the exchange rate.
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Oilwell(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:
The man who invested $20 million and the investment is now worth barely $5 million.
Not to talk of investing that money in a company in which your family has interest.
If he did that in most of the the countries he likes to reference, he will be sitting in jail right now not running for president.

The Agenda is run him down. we know already

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by sukar886: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
Heeeeeey with half of this population Pandora Peter Obituary will UN secretary general
E go shock u soon
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Minime10(f): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Testing the microphone grin grin grin
Obidient gang are coming to take back their country from the looting gang of robbers.
Nigeria must be Rescued
Peter Obi is running we street
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by gozmok1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
An average igbo man doesn't care about who is in Asorock provided he is secured and lives in a conductive environment where his business will thrive. If a personality like Peter Obi is from the North, we will still support him because his antecedents and track record of accomplishment stands him out from the crowed. Its a pity that grown up adults are still playing ethnicity in a dying country like Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Goldenkrezi: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
Heeeeeey with half of this population Pandora Peter Obituary will UN secretary general

It's Peter Obi or nothing!
Go hug transformer
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Goldenkrezi: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:
The man who invested $20 million and the investment is now worth barely $5 million.
Not to talk of investing that money in a company in which your family has interest.
If he did that in most of the the countries he likes to reference, he will be sitting in jail right now not running for president.

Story for the gods leleyi grin
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ini4brandon(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wooow

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

How can you folks even think Peter Obi can win? Sowore will get more votes than him.

Your tears will be sweeter than lacasera
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by obailala(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

Obi told us he invested $20 million dollars which we now know it's worth a paltry $5 million. He didn't even mention Naira in the video why are you trying hard so spin it and blame it on the Naira? Anambra people lost $15 million dollars, you may convert that to Naira or I can help you if you wish.
So because he didnt mention Naira in the video, you're not mature enough to run the basic arithmetic of conversion? I thought you were literate?
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by obailala(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

What figure is fake? Peter Obi himself said it on Camera and the company recently came out to tell us how much the investment is now worth. There's nothing fake about this issue. He made a bad investment with public money, that is the issue not the exchange rate.
Feigning ignorance and dubiously cutting and joining different bits and pieces of info; but at the end you're only making a mockery of yourself.

Obi said $20m to almost $100m. Later this was disputed/corrected to actually be $12m which happens to be $5m now based on today's deplorable exchange rate. Even knowing fully well that the info had already been corrected, you somehow dubiously still picked out the $20m bit and pitched it with the $5m to sell a fraudulent narrative. Such lame attempt at being crafty can only appeal to illiterates. Welldone!
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by swaggu94: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

How can you folks even think Peter Obi can win? Sowore will get more votes than him.
sowo what?may be tinubu sha
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ygowon: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

What misrule? Many people became multi millionaires within that period of time. Many successful start ups within that time. I can mention at least 10 very successful startups within this time but your principal who is supposed to be a good manager invested $20 million of public funds that is now worth a paltry $5 million!
Is this how he will run Nigeria?
Blame it on your APCs lack of economic management skills. You see why you guys don't know anything? You are even blaming a man for investing in the economy of Nigeria. If he didn't invest in that company, how would the company exist to provide jobs for Nigerians? U see why APC is only interested in winning election? They are not interested in governance. F00lish people
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Polchiz(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

Can you say this without crying?
Why is the ruling party attacking Obi instead of Sowore?
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
obailala:
Feigning ignorance and dubiously cutting and joining different bits and pieces of info; but at the end you're only making a mockery of yourself.

Obi said $20m to almost $100m. Later this was disputed/corrected to actually be $12m which happens to be $5m now based on today's deplorable exchange rate. Even knowing fully well that the info had already been corrected, you somehow dubiously still picked out the $20m bit and pitched it with the $5m to sell a fraudulent narrative. Such lame attempt at being crafty can only appeal to illiterates. Welldone!

You are straight up lying, this is a big problem with Obi and his supporters. He said in plain English, not lgbo that the $20 million dollars he invested in SAB miller was worth $100 million as at the time he gave the interview which I reckon to be about 4 years ago.
The investment today is worth only $5 million according to the company.
Obi was obviously lying about the value of the investment when he gave the interview.
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by Polchiz(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

You are simply a fool.

No cognitive ability and yet you want to argue.
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Polchiz:

Can you say this without crying?
Why is the ruling party attacking Obi instead of Sowore?

Sowore supporters are not running on lies and outright fabrications.
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by ElSudani: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Polchiz:

You are simply a fool.

No cognitive ability and yet you want to argue.

Lol, what else? Insult is their default answer whenever they are cornered. P.Obi is Ipob in reverse.
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by obailala(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
ElSudani:

You are straight up lying, this is a big problem with Obi and his supporters. He said in plain English, not lgbo that the $20 million dollars he invested in SAB miller was worth $100 million as at the time he gave the interview which I reckon to be about 4 years ago.
The investment today is worth only $5 million according to the company.
Obi was obviously lying about the value of the investment when he gave the interview.
One of the worst tragedies in life is an educated person who chooses to feign ignorance just because they desperately want to have an argument.

Go and read the report below which clarifies the actual figures. Obi invested in Naira, the sum of N1.96billion, and given the deplorable economic condition in the country in the last 7 years, that investment is currently worth N2.24billion.

https://www.thecable.ng/revealed-peter-obi-administrations-12-24m-investment-in-international-breweries-now-worth-5-38m/amp

With the actual figures now in the open, feel free to return and make further mockery of yourself with nonsense figures. You will be getting no further responses if you do that.
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by jom28gy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Very lovely
Re: Peter Obi Labour Party Official Flag Off In Benue State by McCoy662(m): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Now I know why they said tinubu is visionary.
1-He saw what was coming and
2- He peed on his cloth grin

Oya check am na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Something is Not Right With Apc presidential Campaign / Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State / Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.