Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) (34012 Views)

Spent About 14,500 On This Sweet Okra Soup that will last 6 months. / See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video / Recommend N3k Soup That Will Last For 1 Week For A Family Of 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by icankel: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nice one but u dint give us the cost of everything so that some of us will start saving for the pot of ogbono soup

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by Dingdongbells(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Pls what of Snake � meat. So that Lalasticlala and co can be happy. It's been a long while Dem kill snake do pepper soup. I'm asking on his behalf as a concerned fan.������
Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by SPAMBOX7: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
At least If her toto no draw like ogbono make she Sabi cook ogbono wey go draw smiley
Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by Testimony1988(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Make i sidon wait for my own
lolz.

2 Likes

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by SPAMBOX7: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This video details how to cook Ogbono soup that draws even with the pot covered. A step by step detailed guide that will help you make the best Ogbono soup ever.

Happy new month everyone.

Below are the list of ingredients I used.

Ogbono seeds
Beef
Assorted meat
Stock fish
Kpomo
Crayfish
Yellow scent pepper
Red pepper
Okpei
Onions
Smoked Mackerel aka Titus fish
Palm oil
Salt
Seasoning cubes
Uziza leaves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuWvlkWq0zA

Na this kind meal dey make me make my ex way back squirt 5 times in a roll

Kai! I miss you Faith but we move smiley
Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by phemmyfour: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This video details how to cook Ogbono soup that draws even with the pot covered. A step by step detailed guide that will help you make the best Ogbono soup ever.

Ogbono seeds
Beef
Assorted meat
Stock fish
Kpomo
Crayfish
Yellow scent pepper
Red pepper
Okpei
Onions
Palm oil
Salt
Seasoning cubes
Uziza leaves

Very rich in palm oil....

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by Fashionista01(f): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ogbono seeds
Beef
Assorted meat
Stock fish
Kpomo
Crayfish
Yellow scent pepper
Red pepper
Okpei
Onions
Palm oil
Salt
Seasoning cubes
Uziza leaves

your soup made me to prepare ogbonu soup today.

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by yusufmurry: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
I'm not a fan of Ogbono soup but I am.salivating already thinking that I would have a taste if it.

However, na like 5k soup I dey see so

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by Kollins11: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
@Gloryhomemaker I want to marry you. You're a wife material..

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by Iykman042(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=gloryhomemaker post=114331294]This video details how to cook Ogbono soup that draws even with the pot covered. A step by step detailed guide that will help you make the best Ogbono soup.

glory baby, you have really gotten me with this your food. I can't take it anymore.

I have accepted to marry you.

call
Me 070650³5345

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by just2endowed: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
fineboynl:
Tried. But the red oil is too much for my liking. I like ogbono with less oil.

Same with me, less red oil. I don't like too much oil in a food. Anyway there is nothing special about cooking ogbono. If I cook mine you would thought I was a chief chef
Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by gentlegenius(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

You can say that again ma'am. I have dropped the video for the full details. You guys inspire us to do even more.
Thanks for the video..
Anytime I cook ogbono, the soup no dey draw. I don't really know why.

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by JoshB92: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
E be like na ogbono era we dy ba, everybody dy show ogbono skills
The oil too much for my liking sha
It looks great

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by Paulplayy: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Very neat.. It's more attractive

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ogbono seeds
Beef
Assorted meat
Stock fish
Kpomo
Crayfish
Yellow scent pepper
Red pepper
Okpei
Onions
Palm oil
Salt
Seasoning cubes
Uziza leaves

Did you use the stock from the meats to cook it?

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by vickydevoka(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ogbono seeds
Beef
Assorted meat
Stock fish
Kpomo
Crayfish
Yellow scent pepper
Red pepper
Okpei
Onions
Palm oil
Salt
Seasoning cubes
Uziza leaves

I'm in UK ma. Buh this is same way I prepare egusi. Someone thought me

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by Majesty33(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Love this soup so much, but fish in ogbono soup is a no for me.

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by frog12: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
disgrace. take you and your dirty ogbono and go to hell.
Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by EhisChelsea1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ogbono seeds
Beef
Assorted meat
Stock fish
Kpomo
Crayfish
Yellow scent pepper
Red pepper
Okpei
Onions
Palm oil
Salt
Seasoning cubes
Uziza leaves

Na wa o!!! All these for this Buhari era! You must be one of the PDP delegates. Sending EFcC to come investigate ya source of wealth.

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by Ara21(f): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Better soup na money kill am. One of my best soup.

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by pascalm: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
I will like to marry you. Nothing beats this

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by Reference(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
At least it is a better version of something.
Will really like to see Nigerians create new and exciting dishes.
Let us try new receipes and oerhaos bring in new ingridients.
Creativity should not be limited to the performing acts. The food industry is a huge global market and we are barely noticeable.

The Chinese and Indians have taken their industry global because they were willing to innovate.

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by AfroKnight: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Now you are making me feel like getting married. This kind of soup will make so much sense if it’s homemade.

Nice job

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by Deicide: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Where you day see all this money ??

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by madukaanaya(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
If I no marry igbo na wetin I gain

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by izibili44: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
I don't know if I can get all the ingredients here. I really want to cook it.

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by Uchedizzy(f): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Better soup na money maker m

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by Rave90: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hmmmn yummy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by Streetmovement(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don talk am and I go talk am again, any day wey una cook for this platform and una no give person chop una go collect grin

Afterall the food was served on nairaland and it should be dished on nairaland for men to enjoy grin

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
AfroKnight:
Now you are making me feel like getting married. This kind of soup will make so much sense if it’s homemade.

Nice job
Old man go and marry! grin

1 Like

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
post=114387482:
This looks so lovely, delicious and sumptuous.
Thumbs up Gloryhomemaker.
BIG THUMBS UP

Thank you so much. I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
icankel:
Nice one but u dint give us the cost of everything so that some of us will start saving for the pot of ogbono soup

You can recreate this with any amount. Ogbono is one of the cheapest soups to make.
Alternate the protein to suit you and your pocket, the aim is to follow the same process of cooking the Ogbono.

Add the meat stock or water gently until you get your desired consistency and voila, soup is ready.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) / How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) / Man Complains After Buying Rotten Yam In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.