Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) (55820 Views)

Rally: Abuja Humiliates Tinubu Despite Multi-billion Naira Billboards (Photos) / Sarki Mounts Peter Obi Billboards In Kaduna / 2019: Thugs Destroy Chima Anyaso's Posters, Billboards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Prinxzona10: 12:16am On Jul 02, 2022
The funny thing is that some of these Tinubu's urchins don't even know that if Peter Obi wins and start putting things in rightful places,that they can be able to fend for themselves without depending on any corrupt soulless stipend givers....
They can earn an honest living in a very conducive atmosphere hence wouldn't have any urge to be supporting evil just to feed and the wicked and the most demonic part of this,is that these political thieves knows all these very well,hence the reason they wouldn't give up easily buh would fight Peter Obi to a standstill and they may likely to merge together via PDP and APC(if possible),just to make sure that youths still remains in bondage till eternity..
Nigeria where rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer...
Tinubu and Atiku got nothing to offer you as a youths,whether Yoruba,Hausa,Fulani,Ijaw,Igbo and Nupe etc,they can only use some of you deranged demented apes here to achieve their selfish and evil agenda and once that is done,you're useless to them.
Please,vote for your future and that of your children because you or your children will not eat tribe or religion..
A word is always enough for the wise..
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by OderaOdesigo: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2022
post=114332045:
Youths in Kaduna took steps to mount Peter Obi billboards as part of the awareness and sensitization drive in the state.

#PeterIsBetter

Which youths? Another audio Obi hype.

These are Igbo traders who erected a small signboard in front of their shops.

They hired two abokis with diggers and now got the two abokis to pose in the photos with them.

All your lies and daydream will end in February 2023 when reality hits you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by html14java(f): 12:32am On Jul 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Chai, the thing pain this man well well grin
Peter Obi is now a threat to agbero chairman. It seems his supporters have forgotten about Atiku the main opposition candidate in a hurry.

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by savenigeria1: 1:15am On Jul 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:
IGBO Boys are doing their propaganda as usual. After taking pictures with the billboard, they will use their hand to remove it.

Northerners no get business with any Biafran candidate.

THOSE WHO THINKS OR BELIEVES THAT IGBOS NEEDS HELP OR SYMPATHY ARE SIMPLY DECEIVING THEMSELVES. NDIGBO DOESN'T NEED ANYONE'S SYMPATHY AS THEY'RE DOING GREAT IN NIGÉRIA AND ALL OVER THE GLOBE!

Let me further declare my bias here; I am an Igbo man from Anambra State.

A Benin friend told me last week that I support Peter Obi because he's Igbo and from Anambra State! I was actually speechless at his prejudice!

Someone also said it's time we help the Igbos they have suffered so much in this country; I was like seriously?

I still hear some say voting for Peter Obi will be justice for the Igbos; ignorance is really really appalling!

Let me drop a few points here;

If some of the reasons alluded above is why you are supporting Peter Obi, then you are not different from the Tribal Warlords and Religious extremist!

Let me shock you further;

when I was at Abuja last year. I joined a discussion at the Hotel lobby and one Northern guy declared with uncommon arrogance; " THE IGBOS SHALL CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY, THEY WILL NEVER SMELL THE PRESIDENCY, THEY WILL PAY DEARLY FOR 1966...!"

I asked him; Do you think the Igbos are suffering in this country? He thundered yes!

I told him my brother, let me help you a little bit; " THE IGBOS WILL BE THE LAST TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY!" NO MATTER HOW BAD THIS COUNTY BECOMES THE AVERAGE IGBO BUSINESS MAN IS THE MOST INSULATED!

Everyone turned at me in shock; My Northern guy thundered; it's a lie, it's a lie! Which position do they occupy in this country?

I said let me help your ignorance a little;

Who paid for this Hotel? Your company or yourself? He said his company. I said do you know who owns the Hotel? He said no, I told him. He said then he won't lodge here again. I said my brother from TRANSCORP Hotels Owned by Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu to Bolingo to Chelsea, To Top Rank, To Rockview, to almost 95% of Hotels in Abuja here is owned by the same people you said are suffering!

I told him if you car is bad where do you buy your parts from?

If you are buying books, stationeries, school bags, etc who sells them at the market?

If you want to build where do you buy your building materials from?

I told him, I could go on and on.

I told him even in Port Harcourt, even in Lagos, almost every nook and cranny of this country; "THE CHANCES THAT YOU WILL SPEND 90% OF YOUR INCOME ON AN IGBO MAN IS AS REAL AS TODAY!"

Every where became silent! Let me explain why the Igbo man suffering is just a mirage;

The Government makes policy to increase import tariffs; Igbo man goes out import the goods, pays the tariffs and custom duties, afterwards he factors it into the cost of materials. You go to him to buy at the new price. He makes his Normal profit. "AT THE END THE NEW TARIFF IS PAID BY WHO? Everyone was shocked!

I told them no matter what Government does it can never affect the average businessman; The average businessman will always make his profit and shift the burden to the purchasers!

The only tribe in this country that have secured their Economy almost 100% is the Igbos. It's only in Igboland where Business and Property ownership is almost 98% owned by them! After they secured their homeland, they also arrive in your domain and in some instances control 50-80% of the entire commercial activities and sometimes upto 15-25% property ownership apart from Abuja they own about 70-75%. "And you said they are suffering?"

After about 40minutes of my indepth lecture, my Northern guy became silenced and confused. He suddenly realized that what his political leaders are telling him that we are suffering the igbos is actually boomeranging on them!

To be sincere, 2023 shouldn't be about Justice for the Igbos or it's the turn of the Igbos! How is Katsina after PMB? Go and ask! How did OBJ rule transform the West? Many Southwesterners insist to date that OBJ was never their choice! How did 6-years of Goodluck Jonathan transform BAYELSA?

If Peter Obi campaign goes tribal, I can assure you many people will abandon his campaign including myself!

Peter Obi should be treated on his merit and be given opportunity to rescue this country!

I laughed the other day when Asiwaju declared that he needs well meaning Nigerians to join him and rescue this country! RESCUE? LIKE SERIOUSLY? FROM WHO?!

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Yankee101: 2:06am On Jul 02, 2022
An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by DKM123: 2:14am On Jul 02, 2022
It's how the Corrupt thief paid miscreants are always having the same number of likes on nairaland. They open 100s of nairaland account and like thier own comment THEMSELVES.... That's the weirdest thing I have seen on nairaland. That na real tedious work o. I pity the paid olodo doing such a hard job that he himself doesn't even believe in.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Christucor(m): 2:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Flat headed everywhere
I will believe this until I see Almagiris among them
Peter Obi remain an IPOB terrorists project
May God help you
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Billygee2u: 2:37am On Jul 02, 2022
Bomboiy:
People are going this far for a politician, this is the first time I am seeing this.

Peter Obi is the hope of the common Nigerians.

Meanwhile northerners did this themselves, and we were told that nobody knows him in the northern part of the country. I am tipping Obi to get the votes of northern Christians, while Atiku gets that of northern Muslims. Asiwaju the drug Lord will return to Irigididijiidmi empty-handed.

Obi 2023 is the goal.
Some Northerners are just cunningly deceiving Tinubu the touts leader, collecting his looted money .
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Billygee2u: 2:41am On Jul 02, 2022
post=114332094:
Opposition parties don't know what's coming grin grin
OBIDIENT YOUTHS in Benue State today

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Billygee2u: 2:42am On Jul 02, 2022
alsudan:
Every Lover of Nigeria wants to associate with the only man who can rescue Nigeria Mr. Peter Obi.

Unlike the ones who are paid cash or drugs to come online to shout Oko Remi, Baba Sheyi, Mkpurummiri slayer all over the place.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Billygee2u: 2:44am On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool if you are supporting any of the old money bags. So that they will win and recover money they paid delegates. Thunder fire you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:37am On Jul 02, 2022
E no lie oga sad
wickedJezibel:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
hate speech
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Saao(m): 3:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Bomboiy:
People are going this far for a politician, this is the first time I am seeing this.

Meanwhile northerners did this themselves, and we were told that nobody knows him in the northern part of the country. I am tipping Obi to get the votes of northern Christians, while Atiku gets that of northern Muslims. Asiwaju the drug Lord will return to Irigididijiidmi empty-handed.

Obi 2023 is the goal.
you will be surprised that most northern muslims are with him.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 4:03am On Jul 02, 2022
Propagandist.

The faces we're seeing are faces of ChiGAYzie and two southern kaduna resident in thesame southern kaduna.

Pitobi is going nowhere unfortunately.
Bomboiy:

Obi 2023 is the goal.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by franudi: 4:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by franudi: 4:55am On Jul 02, 2022
franchasofficia:
Beautiful.

Your labours will never be in vain once Peter Obi emerges winner come 2023.

Nigerians, especially the youths will realize how much they have been shortchanged in the past.

Majority of the cabinets will be exceptional youths from nobody family.

Peter Obi will make our Northern brothers realize that they had been making mistakes in the past listening to their politicians using tribalism and religion to divide us.

How can they tell you that Igbos hate Hausa-Fulanis but the same Igbos massively voted and supported Musa Yaradua, massively voted and supported Atiku Abubakar in 2019?

How can a sensible Yoruba person listen to online urchins and political criminals telling you that Igbos hate Yoruba but the same Igbos massively supported and voted Olusegun Obasanjo twice, a Yoruba man. The same Igbos supported Prof Yemi Osinbajo a Yoruba man. The same Igbos supported Engr Seyi Makinde of Oyo State. The same Igbos supported and stood solidly behind Ayo Fayose, and you still listen to tribal bigots telling you that Igbos hate Yorubas.

Because Igbos refused to support Buhari a known coupist and bigot in 2015/2019, and even when he chose Igbos as his VP, Yorubas now turned around to tag Igbos Hausa-Fulani haters, how? When did supporting Buhari translate to loving Hausa-Fulanis, or is Buhari the only Hausa-Fulani worthy of being supported and loved?

Because Igbos refused to blindly queue behind Tinubu a known political godfather and treasury looter, some inconsequential Yoruba online urchins now translate it to Igbos hating Yorubas. Does it mean Tinubu is the only Yoruba worthy of being supported and loved even when the same Tinubu reeks of corruption and thuggery

Between Igbos and Yorubas who ought to be singing Emilokan in 2023? Igbos have never produced President of Nigeria since 1966 yet Yorubas that produced Obasanjo in 1999 and 2003, Osinbajo in 2015 to 2023 is going about singing Emilokan and forming victim, accusing Igbos of hating Yoruba instead of being their brothers keeper by supporting a competent Igbo to help us fix Nigeria for the better good of all of us. Yoruba rara oh. Stop hating Igbos oh, Igbos love you but you all refuse to love Igbos back instead you keep holding on to mistakes of some Igbo soldiers in 1966 to shortchange Igbos in Nigeria and you feel it is fair? cry

Southeast is boiling, most of you Yorubas dont care instead you rejoice over Southeast insecurity, is it fair? There is God oh. There is God of justice that watches over the affairs of men, remember what you sow in life you must reap. Dear Yorubas pls be your brother's keeper and support Peter Obi lets give him a trial and if he dares to do nonsense and watch how we will respond.

One love Nigeria.

Power to the youths!
You have said it all.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by amagugm: 5:25am On Jul 02, 2022
This country must be recovered from criminal gangs cum politicians who took away our lives and gave us crumbs. Obi is the light at the end of the tunnel for Nigerians. Tinubu boasted to have given us Disaster Buhari. We may never have a better chance than this. Nigerians rise, reject key actors in our present calamity, vote Peter Obi for a truly great country
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 5:32am On Jul 02, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Flat headed everywhere

Funny. You will keep shifting the goalpost until you run out of space.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by azpekuliar: 6:06am On Jul 02, 2022
tiger28:
Wike went to France to meet Tinubu......SILENT Power moves!

These ones are making noise all over the place by either making haircut with Obi name on it or buying mat with Obi face on it(Northerners are smarter than them)

These ibos are Political Flyweights.....they better stay with their Container Container Business!

He didn’t go to France. Stop listening to that rabble rouser - Joe Igbokwe.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by chidexleo: 6:12am On Jul 02, 2022
A better nigeria is possible with you and me,
Support obi
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Jlow2: 6:15am On Jul 02, 2022
Southern Kaduna has more population than northern kaduna
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 6:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Enlightened youths of course wink
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by barbstee(m): 6:49am On Jul 02, 2022
franchasofficia:
Beautiful.

Nigerians, especially the youths will realize how much they have been shortchanged in the past.

Peter Obi will make our Northern brothers realize that they had been making mistakes in the past listening to their politicians using tribalism and religion to divide us.

How can they tell you that Igbos hate Hausa-Fulanis but the same Igbos massively voted and supported Musa Yaradua, massively voted and supported Atiku Abubakar in 2019?

How can a sensible Yoruba person listen to online urchins and political criminals telling you that Igbos hate Yoruba but the same Igbos massively supported and voted Olusegun Obasanjo twice, a Yoruba man. The same Igbos supported Prof Yemi Osinbajo a Yoruba man. The same Igbos supported Engr Seyi Makinde of Oyo State. The same Igbos supported and stood solidly behind Ayo Fayose, and you still listen to tribal bigots telling you that Igbos hate Yorubas.

Because Igbos refused to support Buhari a known coupist and bigot in 2015/2019, and even when he chose Igbos as his VP, Yorubas now turned around to tag Igbos Hausa-Fulani haters, how? When did supporting Buhari translate to loving Hausa-Fulanis, or is Buhari the only Hausa-Fulani worthy of being supported and loved?

Because Igbos refused to blindly queue behind Tinubu a known political godfather and treasury looter, some inconsequential Yoruba online urchins now translate it to Igbos hating Yorubas. Does it mean Tinubu is the only Yoruba worthy of being supported and loved even when the same Tinubu reeks of corruption and thuggery

Between Igbos and Yorubas who ought to be singing Emilokan in 2023? Igbos have never produced President of Nigeria since 1966 yet Yorubas that produced Obasanjo in 1999 and 2003, Osinbajo in 2015 to 2023 is going about singing Emilokan and forming victim, accusing Igbos of hating Yoruba instead of being their brothers keeper by supporting a competent Igbo to help us fix Nigeria for the better good of all of us. Yoruba rara oh. Stop hating Igbos oh, Igbos love you but you all refuse to love Igbos back instead you keep holding on to mistakes of some Igbo soldiers in 1966 to shortchange Igbos in Nigeria and you feel it is fair? cry

Southeast is boiling, most of you Yorubas dont care instead you rejoice over Southeast insecurity, is it fair? There is God oh. There is God of justice that watches over the affairs of men, remember what you sow in life you must reap. Dear Yorubas pls be your brother's keeper and support Peter Obi lets give him a trial and if he dares to do nonsense and watch how we will respond.

One love Nigeria.

Power to the youths!

Igbos have only supported PDP and not necessarily Hausa or Yoruba as you claim and it surprises me how they still don't seem them fit to produce the president.
If Yorubas say emi lokan ita in APC and not necessarily PDP because that's where they put their political strength it's normal to claim what is duly yours and Igbos lokan in pdp too but to my surprise no Igbo aspirant was fully supported by the Igbos themselves so who do you now blame for that?.

And nobody is happy with the insecurity in the east but the majority of the people seems sympathetic to the course of IPOB/ESN and they voluntarily gave them armunition and the rest is now history and who do we still blame for this?

The Igbos ought to claim what is rightfully theirs but since they refuse to you can't blame anybody.

Another thing is Igbos can't produce the president alone you need align with other region but then what do we see after election calling the country unprintable names and attacking other tribes the same mistake is about to repeat itself.

Peace
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Great0ne1: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2022
News like this, could make the owner of this forum, to commit suicide.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Lanre1st(m): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2022
franchasofficia:
Beautiful.

One love Nigeria.

Power to the youths!

When did you support PYO? go and check 2015&2019 election result in SE, so you will know who you support. Igbo known for supporting their pocket and being tribal and religion bigot. That is why we are saying they never ready to rule this country.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Flat headed everywhere
slowpoke,your illegal means of livelihood is threathened by the emergence of good governance,all of you that swore that Nigeria will keep decaying for your selfish interest will die a painful death.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Truthfulguy10: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2022
mhizace:
I hope is from their church mind

No na mosque mind
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Bomboiy: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Propagandist.

The faces we're seeing are faces of ChiGAYzie and two southern kaduna resident in thesame southern kaduna.

Pitobi is going nowhere unfortunately.

The "chigayzie" will vote in Benue state,their votes will be counted as that of Benue state.

In 2011 Goodluck got 400k votes from Kano,you think hausa/Fulani voted him ahead of Buhari and Shakarau?
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Bomboiy: 7:34am On Jul 02, 2022
Billygee2u:

Some Northerners are just cunningly deceiving Tinubu the touts leader, collecting his looted money .

You are right,I don't know why his deluded supporters are banking on northern votes.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 7:46am On Jul 02, 2022
effort1:

The obituary you desire will happen to you and the obidient we desire will happen to us.

Take your obituary, while we take our Obidient

Who no go die?

But Igbo can never rule this Country.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.