Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) (55819 Views)

Rally: Abuja Humiliates Tinubu Despite Multi-billion Naira Billboards (Photos) / Sarki Mounts Peter Obi Billboards In Kaduna / 2019: Thugs Destroy Chima Anyaso's Posters, Billboards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

Was a bill board mounted??

E go clear una plentifully.

See the kind People Peter ObiTUARY dey follow. Obasanjo time don expire. He presently has no Political value.

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Polchiz:

Can you say this without crying?

Chai, the thing pain this man well well grin

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Bomboiy: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
otipoju:

You see Benue, Taraba, Southern Kaduna,Nassarawa Plateau, Niger, Abia, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, and Lagos and Ondo states will be won by Peter Obi.

Lol I am a die-hard Obi supporter but omo your confidence shock me.

One thing I know is that the SE is sealed,I still have a little doubt about the SS except for Edo state but if more work is put into place the SS should also be in the bag.

If we win SS,SE and get at least 40 percent from the states you listed then I'm good to go.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

That can only happen in your wildest dreams.
no be today we dey hear this kind talk. You dont control the universe. Na so dem talk say Chelsea no fit win champions league in our wildest dream but e happen

When e happen e go shock u and u go hide

Poor proud short man like u. U make mouth dey promise me then and u no fulfill i go dey troll u whenever i see ur hate yarns.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Asebaba1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
NwaNimo1:
When did Nigerians become so OBIdient?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]
We are now obidient, Nigerians hope need restoration
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Zeezenho: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
tiger28:
Wike went to France to meet Tinubu......SILENT Power moves!

These ones are making noise all over the place by either making haircut with Obi name on it or buying mat with Obi face on it(Northerners are smarter than them)

These ibos are Political Flyweights.....they better stay with their Container Container Business!

Wike have only one vote . He is fighting for survival because he gat no we're to hide.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Mfetenang: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
All I see is labourers who are labouring in vain grin grin grin
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Misterone: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
noisy45:

People will shout give us Peter Obi in APC and PDP campaign grounds when campaign starts. PDP and APC will be shocked.
if you try this rubbish then Obi will never have any rally outside the SE. Live and let us live. Respect each other but if you think you are the only one with violence then you have a long thing coming.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
P.O awareness is really going far...he is also a good candidate..but sha...Vote Atiku come 2023 cool cool

See your life grin
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by aujile(m): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
P.O awareness is really going far...he is also a good candidate..but sha...Vote Atiku come 2023 cool cool
E be like Atiku don jazz you like this
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by franxalive(m): 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Bomboiy:
People are going this far for a politician, this is the first time I am seeing this.

Peter Obi is the hope of the common Nigerians.

Meanwhile northerners did this themselves, and we were told that nobody knows him in the northern part of the country. I am tipping Obi to get the votes of northern Christians, while Atiku gets that of northern Muslims. Asiwaju the drug Lord will return to Irigididijiidmi empty-handed.

Obi 2023 is the goal.

THEY WERE NOT GIVEN SHI SHI....NOR BULLION VANS...hmmm...OBI is a GOAL!

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by IamANigerianMan: 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
post=114332045:
Youths in Kaduna took steps to mount Peter Obi billboards as part of the awareness and sensitization drive in the state.

#PeterIsBetter
Guy this kaduna south, these people will never for Atiku and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by effort1: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Flat headed everywhere
I will believe this until I see Almagiris among them
Peter Obi remain an IPOB terrorists project

Many of you comment like half baked illiterates.

Who told you that every Igbo is an ipob member?

Since your half baked mind tells you that Peter Obi is an ipob terrorist, then you are saying Buhari and Atiku are killer Fulani herdsmen, bandits and Boko haram members.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Youngminister(m): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
Good one
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
pedrilo:
Forget it.
This movement will rise and rise.
Obi himself will be overwhelmed
Mark this
Buhari has dealt with us to the point that we will unleash our frustrations via vote for labour party and Obi.

Person wey Obidients don drag already sef. grin grin
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by otipoju(m): 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Bomboiy:

Lol I am a die-hard Obi supporter but omo your confidence shock me.

One thing I know is that the SE is sealed,I still have a little doubt about the SS except for Edo state but if more work is put into place the SS should also be in the bag.

If we win SS,SE and get at least 40 percent from the states you listed then I'm good to go.

APC and PDP have made costly miscalculations.

If it were Osibanjo vs Peter Obi. It would have been really dicey.

Atiku not picking Wike too was a costly one. Wike will never campaign for Atiku.

Now wheoever sent those Islamic Terrorists to go kill children and adults in church made a bad mistake. It has awoken ALL christians in Nigeria and they will only vote for a christian candidate. Yoruba muslims will vote for Tinubu.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by onuman: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
post=114332045:
Youths in Kaduna took steps to mount Peter Obi billboards as part of the awareness and sensitization drive in the state.

#PeterIsBetter
Youths who truly can read between the lines.

Whoever wants any of the old cargoes in APC or PDP, as successor to President Buhari, must be Self-harming.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by effort1: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See the kind People Peter ObiTUARY dey follow. Obasanjo time don expire. He presently has no Political value.

The obituary you desire will happen to you and the obidient we desire will happen to us.

Take your obituary, while we take our Obidient
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

IGBO can never rule Nigeria. grin
I like the way you always tell them. Hopefully it sinks into their head grin

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by nkem1992: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:

We must ensure Peter Obi never sees Aso Rock
Why sire
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Obi has changed the game... no more rice sharing, even if they later rig him out he has changed the game... I have obified myself and my family... Obi's affect is sweeping the whole country like tsunami
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by rollywise(m): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Nigeria is a beautiful Country. But some people are dragging us back.

Like seriously. I just don't understand when I hear some AVERAGE Nigerians speak. Chaiiii. Who do us
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by nkem1992: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

E no concern u
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Olaoluwa122:

No no no grin grin A vote for atiku is a vote for the same people who have rendered so much injuries upon this country.
People wey suffer don tire for this country plenty pass una wey suffer never tire undecided
The youths will take their vengeance on this old evil men come 2023.
I stand with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Chai, the thing pain this man well well grin

Na lie na lie grin grin using laugh meme will not change the fact that your are pained to your spinal rib grin grin grin grin
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Smoke55: 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Flat headed everywhere
your tears is salty... grin

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Nature444: 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
May God bless you all..
Our labour shall never be invain... In Jesus name. Amen.
remember to pick ur PVCs. It is our power.

There is greater hope for a new Nigeria..

I encourage you to do more.. it is time take back naija for Good...

Obedient movements

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by NnamdiN: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Munzy14:

One last shot till every thing scattered patapata...cheesy

2020 Endsars protest should have given old order politicians a test of what next General election will be.
I swear. It'll shock them
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Lovelive: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Be Obidient

Peter Obi is your President coming 2023 no be mouth. Mark this down.

It's PO ssible

Peacemaker5128:
Flat headed everywhere
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Prinxzona10: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Not in this our beautiful Nigeria. You guys can try that in Ghana or Togo. grin grin
I know that you're one of Tinubu's urchins and you also hate Igbos buh truth be told,you always makes me laugh with your f**lish comments and your memes always throw me off balance..
Thanks for making me happy with your stupidity.. I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by smartic: 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Flat headed everywhere
please delete Peace from your username
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Flat headed everywhere

And you remain a common tout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) / Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.